Awaken and Confession

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Dongwoon oppa!!”A girl with long hair screamed.She finally arrived to the place where the boys were standing.

“Mini-ah..”Said Dongwoon.

“Are you fight again?”Asked the girl.

“They start it first!”

“Yah!”Min pushed Dongwoon.

“Are you stupid? I thought you know how to fight! Why don’t you beat them? Look at your self.”Min nagged.

“But you told me not to fight again.”Said Dongwoon.

“Yah! Babo!”Min pinched Dongwoon’s arm.

Yoseob who saw that situation just chuckled.Min finally realize there is someone there.

“Hi,I’m Minyoung.This babo friend.”Said Min to Yoseob.

“Yah! I’m your oppa!.”

“Pffttt just by months.”Answered Min.

“I’m Yoseob.”Said the new boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongwoon remembered back the first time he meet Yoseob.Yoseob save him that the reason he always be by Yoseob’s side and save him whenever Yoseob trouble.Dongwoon later cry.

 

Min already awake.But she still cannot opened her eyes.Her eyes been bandage.Min smiled,she glad that everything is over now.Min’s hand looked for someone beside her.But she cannot fell anything.Suddenly she heard a voice.A women voice.

“Min-ssi you had awake.”Said the women.

“Yes I am.”Min replied weakly.

“I’m nurse Jia.I here to check on you.”Min nodded.

“Where’s my mother nurse Jia?”Min asked the nurse while she busy check on the patients file.

“Hurrmmm..outside.She had something to do.”Replied the nurse.She cannot tell Min what really happening.Doctor Kikwang told her that it might hurt Min feeling and the percentage for her eyes to recover fast will be small.It dangerous for a patient who just do eyes surgery to cry.She will become blind again.

“Oh…”Min nodded.

“How my boyfriend and my friend conditions?”Min asked again.

“I..i don’t know.I’m sorry..”Answered the nurse.Min smiled and shakes her head.

“It’s okay..”Min start feel something itchy in her heart.Why does it feel like this.Min thought by herself.

“How long had I been unconscious?”

“Hurmm…2 days and half.”

“Okay Min-ssi I’m done anything just press this button and I will come.”Min nodded her head.Nurse Jia made her way to the reception and found nurse Feifei.

“The patient had awake.”Nurse Jia told nurse Feifei.

“Oh..hurm I will tell doctor Kikwang.”Fei call Dr.Kikwang and told him about Min’s condition.

“Poor her.I wonder how will she reacted.”Said Nurse Jia.

“I hope she be strong.”Said Nurse Fei.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Min had awaked.”Dr.Kikwang told Mrs.Lee.

“So when is the suitable time to tell her the truth?”Dr.Kikwang shakes his head.

“Do you want me to tell her?”Asked Dr.Kikwang.Mrs.Lee shakes her head twice.

“No.I will…”

A weeks later…

Min keep asking where is Yoseob.Mrs.Lee and Dongwoon always keep telling her to wait.Dongwoon always there beside Min so that Min would forget about Yoseob.But they knew that the day will come sooner or later and the bandage on Min’s eyes will be open tomorrow.An they knew that the day is tomorrow.

“Are you sure you want to do this?”Asked Dongwoon.

“You know,I can tell her.”Said Dongwoon after Mrs.Lee not say a word.

“It’s okay Dongwoon-ah.Omma will tell her.”With that Mrs.Lee walk to Min’s room.

She opened the door carefully and at the same time Mrs.Lee take a deep breath.In her mind she keep remember the lines.Lines which will make Min hurt but she do not have another choice.

Min heard the door being opened.She eager to see everything again.She know that today she will able to see everything again.

Mrs.Lee,Dongwoon,Dr.Kikwang,nurse Jia and nurse Fei come in.They surrounded Min.The both nurse carefully move the bandage.Min become more eager.They reached the end.Nurse Jia remove the cotton on Min’s both eyes.They wait patiently.

“Open your eyes carefully and slowly.”Said Dr.Kikwang.Min nodded.She carefully open her eyes.She saw a little light,she open her eyes bigger and the light start to kill her.She used her hand to cover her eyes.At first,everything is blur but then later she manage to see everything back again.Min smiled.

She looked in front of her.A man in white coat,he must be the doctor,Min think herself.She later saw one by one.

“Nurse,nurse,doctor,Dongwoon and omma.Wait!!”Min’s mind start to speak.

“Where’s Yoseob?”Asked Min while looking at her mother.

“He supposed to be here.He promise me.”Said Min.She looked at her mother asked for explanation.

“He…he..”Mrs.Lee seemed cannot tell her the truth.

“Is he getting in trouble again?”Min’s voice start to calm.In her mind Yoseob are involve in gang fight again and maybe now received a treatment.But what she doesn’t know is all her thought is totally wrong.

“Min…Yoseob could not make it…”Mrs.Lee tell Min the truth,slowly.

“What? I don’t get it.”Said Min confuse.Later,Dr.Kikwang decide to help Mrs.Lee tell Min when he saw Mrs.Lee could not complete her mission.

“Miss Lee,I’m sorry actually we are sorry to tell you that,Yang Yoseob-ssi is already passed away..”Said Dr.Kikwang.Min’s mind completely blank.Her mind cannot digest the information that Kikwang told her.It become for awhile before she realized something.

“When?”Min asked slowly.

“The day you do your operation.”Min start to sob but Dongwoon held her hand.

“Actually Min,Yoseob is here.He make his promise.”Said Dongwoon.Min looked at him.

“Yoseob in here.”Dongwoon show Min his chest.Inside his chest is Yoseob’s heart.Even if it’s not completely Yoseob but his heart are there.Beating.

“Yoseob is here Min…”Said Dongwoon who bring Min’s right hand to his chest.He later looked into Min eyes.Min seem confused.

“Inside me there is Yoseob.This belong to hyung.”Explained Dongwoon.Now,Min understand.She later hugged Dongwoon.

“I cannot cry.If I cried I’m not only hurt Yoseob but also Dongwoon.Dongwoon would feel guilty if I become weak because I lost Yoseob.No wait.I’m not losing him.I have him.”Min told herself.

3 months later…

Min and Dongwoon walk side by side while holding each other hand.They later decide to stop walking and sit down on a bench under a tree.Still holding tight each other hand.

“Min..”Dongwoon break the silent.

“Hurmm..”

“Min!”Dongwoon called Min again.

“Hurmm..”

“Min!”Min getting fed up and looked at Dongwoon but by her surprised she was welcome by Dongwoon’s lips on her lips.They kissed.Min eyes widen.Min break the kiss.

“What was that for!”Asked Min.

“Is that wrong for me to kiss my own girlfriend?”Asked Dongwoon.

“Who said that you can kiss me even I am your girlfriend?”Asked Min.

“Hyung was right.”Dongwoon mumbled.

“Huh?”

“You always getting shy when it come to a kiss.”Said Dongwoon.

“I’m not”Min defend herself.

“You are!”

“No I’m not!”

“Yes your are!”

“Shut up!”Then there was silent for awhile.

“Mini…”Dongwoon breaks the silent.

“Hurmm..”

“Why did you accept me? Is this because of sympathy or because ..”

“Because I like you.Actually I love you since I was little but you never confessed and one day Yoseob oppa tell his feeling toward me and I accept because I know how it feel to wait for someone.”Min blurred out everything.Dongwoon shock.

“So,what hyung said is truth?”

“What?”Asked Min.Dongwoon shakes his head.

“Nothing.”

~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongwoon opened his eyes.He remove the breath mask out of his face.He looked around him.

“You had awake.”Said Mrs.Lee.Dongwoon nodded.

“How you feel?”

“Ok…I guess.”Replied Dongwoon.Mrs.Lee smiled at him and caressed his hair.

“But how?”Asked Dongwoon.Mrs.Lee went to her hand bag and gave Dongwoon a piece of letter.In front of it wrote

~To Dongwoonie~

He opened the letter carefully.He read it.

Hi,Dongwoon-ah actually I wrote this letter a night after Doojoon hyung died.Cause I know it will be my time sooner.

That is why,I decide to give my heart to you.But I’m sorry cause my other half is on Min^^.Kekeke~~~

And because of that,I want you to take care of Mini.She looks tough but inside she so fragile but I guess you already knew it cause you know her longer than I am.

Wanna know a something? Actually I know you have a crush on Min or can I said you are totally love her.How do I know? Cause everything can be tell by looking into your eyes plus remember there a time when you get drunk with a friend and I come to fetch you? I listen to everything you said including I’m the third person in you and Min relationship.I listen to everything from when you had a crush on her until you can totally forget her and be her bestfriend.That night I know I’m not the best hyung and boyfriend ever.

Things would be nice if you are Min’s boyfriend she wouldn’t have to face all difficulties that she had with me.But then I also realized that you gave up on Min because you love her.I remember you said that sometimes when someone who you love happy,you will be happy.And I want to say thank you for giving me opportunity to love Min and at the same times be my bestfriend.I don’t know whether I can do the same if I you your shoes without stab in your back.

With that,I want to return Min’s love back to you.

What did I mean by this?

Min love you.How did I know? Because there is no secret between me and Min.That’s why I always getting jealous each times you guys were together but then I realize it was me who prevent two heart become one.And with that I want to make you guys become one as it should be.

Well I won’t be jealous cause my heart is with you.Half of it and half of it already enough for me as long as it have Min name on it.

So,please…

Take care of my girlfriend…

Love,

Yang Yoseob.

Dongwoon looked at the letter again before fold it nicely.He later touch his chest where his heart and Yoseob heart become one and beating at the same time while Min’s name on it.

_____________________________________________

I'm so so so sorry for taking a long time to make this update and i'm so sorry if this chapter is so chessy or boring.

i'm also want to say sorry for not being a good author.It take almost two month for me to make an update.Forgive me my dear.

So i'm feat2u want to say that this fan fic is officially end with 32 chapter.

To my subscribers:

Thank you for being loyal with me and thank you for your time reading this fan fic.I'm sorry for the mistake that i had made with or without i realiseed it from the first day i made this fic.

I'm sorry if the the end of this story is not something that you guys want.

Thank you and have a nice day.^O^