Trailers

Take Care of My Girlfriend

Hi..I'm sorry,this is not an update chapter..sorry if you think so.

Today i want you guys to choose which fanfic i should do next..

Why am I not do all this fanfics?? Well that is because i am a human,i cannot afford to write a lot of stories or else everything will be on hiatus cause my brain will start not functional and i went crazy..

So today please choose which story you think i should do next after this 'take care of my girlfriend" fic finish..

Yes i know that i had told you guys to vote before right?? but because i have 3 stories in mind so i don't really know which to do first and that when you come...

Please help me,without you guys there is no me today.You guys help me a lot and i want to thank you guys by write a good story which i will try cause i'm not a good author it just i had a big imagination..i want to thank you all by write a story that you guys want to read..so please vote..The candidates are....

*Drum roll effect

candidate no.1

Photobucket" />

Starring:INFINITE and Min of miss A

qoute:You can see in the poster..hehehe..lazy3

candidate no.2

Photobucket" />

Starring:Jay Park and Min of miss A

qoute:Destiny brought them together.From stranger become family but her secret always hunt her.

candidate no.3

Photobucket" />

Starring:2PM and miss A

qoute:They meet and reach at the end of the road without knowing it until in the end they ended up in love alone.

 

TRIVIA:You can see that from first poster till then end.At first i try my best to do a great poster but it's totally a failure..tha second on i also tried my best..still no hope then the last one i just put their pics together and put the tittle DONE!...i really respect graphic designer..

Oh ya!..just ignore the poster...once the winner been pick i will ask for a new poster at profesional poster maker...trust me i also hate mine.

So pick one of your favourite..

This time poll are open until the end of this fanfic...yes..there a lot of time...so think carefully and we will know the winner in the end of this fanfic...

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

love,feat2u..kiss

 

P/S:This fanfic will not end thiin this current time..there still a lot to write

i will update this story later...sorry for make you guys wait