Farewell

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Please Min.Do it.”

“I won’t.You also won’t do it you operation so why should I?”

“Min…”Yoseob said softly.

“Our case is different.Mine is complicated while yours is not.If I do mine then I will become disable while if you do yours you become perfect again.It’s totally different.”Said Yoseob.

Min sighed.She know that.

“Please…”Yoseob begged.

“I can’t.I never looked for cornea donor.I wonder how they knew about me.I never ask for any.”Said Min

“So that the reason?”

Min nodded.Of course she happy to see again but she doesn’t want to do the operation because she never asked one and afraid if the call is fake.

“It’s his last wish Min.Please do it.”

“Huh?”Asked Min.Yoseob explained everything to Min.

After listening to Yoseob’s Min cry.She suddenly miss Doo Joon.

“He want to do this to pay back what he had done to you.Please do it so he could satisfied.He do all this to become a man who died in honor.Please.”Yoseob begged.Min just stayed silent.

All Min can thought was nothing.She afraid if something happen to Yoseob and Dongwoon while she doing the surgery.All she can remember is what Dr.Lee told her earlier.Both Yoseob and Dongwoon condition is decreased.

“I’ll make the surgery,if you promise me something.”Said Min.

“Anything.”

“Please be at my side when I wake up.”

“Of course.”

3Days later~~~~

Yoseob condition become worst.He always had high fever.Doctor said that the infection happen at the leg worst.They might need to cut of his leg but Yoseob insist.Dongwoon still not show any improvement but his condition not that bad.He always became fatigue but he still the same bubbly Dongwoon.Today is Min’s eyes operation.If the operation success Min will be able to see the world again.Thanks to Doo Joon.

“Oppa…”

“Hurmm..”replied Yoseob slow.

“Please be strong.Please fulfill the promise you had made with me.”Said Min in sobs.

“I will.Don’t worry about it.”Min gave Yoseob a smile.Asmile that she force herself to make.Suddenly Min cry.Yoseob saw that.He used his right hand and touch Min’s cheek.He smiled to Min and wiped out the tears.

“Don’t worry hun.When you open your eyes,I’ll be there.Believe me.”

“Min-ssi,please get ready for your operation in one hour.”Said nurse Wang.Min nodded her head.She later look to Yoseob.

“Everything gonna be fine right?”Asked Min.Yoseob nodded.Later Yoseob pull Min’s face closer to him.He later plant a kiss on Min’s lips.Min cry.Why it’s feel like this is our last kiss,Min tell herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you ready? Min-ssi??”Asked Dr.Lee.Min nodded.He later inject something on Min’s arm.Min feel sting.

“You will feel sleepy and when you wake up,everything is done.”Said the doctor.

Min’s eyes feel sleepy.Later everything go dark.Nurses and doctor try their best for the operation.Min was lucky there is no complication happen during the operation.Everyone busy do their task.

Outside,Mrs.Lee,Min’s mom was waiting nervously with Dongwoon.Dongwoon’s face so pale.His lips dried but he still there to give Min a support.All of sudden a doctor came to them.

“Yang Yoseob’s guardian?”Asked the doctor.Mrs.Lee nodded.

“I’m sorry but there is something happen to him.Please follow me.”Mrs.Lee hesisted.Which one she should choose.She love both of them but later she follow the doctor.Dongwoon followed Mrs.Lee.

Yoseob was lying when all of sudden he felt his body become cold.God,is my time had come? But I promise Min I will be there by her side.

“Yoseob-ssi!!”A nurse called him but he did not give respond.The nurse check his heartbeat.His heartbeat become weaker.

“Doctor!!”

Mrs.Lee and Dongwoon run fast as they heard what the doctor had told them.Finally they arrived at Yoseob’s room.But all they can see is a nurse and another doctor with sorry expression.The doctor held Yoseob’s hand and later place it on Yoseob’s tummy.Mrs.Lee look at the heartbeat reading.It show nothing.Suddenly she feel her leg become weaker and she later fall.Dongwoon who saw that help Mrs.Lee and hugged her.Now they know that Yang Yoseob no longer breath.

“What should I tell Min?”Mrs.Lee said in sobbing.Dongwoon held her tight.They both ended up crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young boy was beaten by three other kids when all of sudden someone scream.

“Yah! What are you guys doing?”The voice come from other young boy.

“Let him go!”Said that boy again.

The boy later pushed the three other kids aside and help the kid who was being beaten.

“If you want to mess with him,you need to face me first!”Said that young boy bravely.The other three kids later beat him.But in the end the other three kids start to cry.

“You guys sure is a cry baby but still want to mess around with other people.”Said the boy.The boy later look at the boy who he save earlier.He smiled to that boy who seem scared.

“What your name?”Asked the brave boy.

“Son Dongwoon imnida.”Answer the boy who being beaten.

“I’m Yoseob.I always saw you.Let’s be friend.”Said the brave boy.

From a far the heard someone screamed.

“Dongwoon oppa!!”A girl with long hair screamed.She finally arrived to the place where the boys were standing.

“Mini-ah..”Said Dongwoon.

“Are you fight again?”Asked the girl.

“They start it first!”

“Yah!”Min pushed Dongwoon.

“Are you stupid? I thought you know how to fight! Why don’t you beat them? Look at your self.”Min nagged.

“But you told me not to fight again.”Said Dongwoon.

“Yah! Babo!”Min pinched Dongwoon’s arm.

Yoseob who saw that situation just chuckled.Min finally realize there is someone there.

“Hi,I’m Minyoung.This babo friend.”Said Min to Yoseob.

“Yah! I’m your oppa!.”

“Pffttt just by months.”Answered Min.

“I’m Yoseob.”Said the new boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongwoon remembered back the first time he meet Yoseob.Yoseob save him that the reason he always be by Yoseob’s side and save him whenever Yoseob trouble.Dongwoon later cry.

_________________________________________________________

Note:

-i really try my best to make this chapter a sad chapter but i failed..hahaha...

-i make a new fanfic starring min and infinite also with teen top.

-i had been busy,my second niece stay with me for a week.She's only 4 but i'm really nothing compare her energy.She bubbly and active.She also the inspiration for my 'Yeonhee' character in my second fanfic.i manage to make this chapter cause she sleep.I brought her to park this early morning and i guess my plan to make her sleep during noon were complete...hahaha evil me.

-tomorrow is my sister birthday,the mother of my niece.Why did i told you guys? i don't know..hahaha...

-please don't hate me cause doo joon and yoseob died.pleeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeee don't hate me..hehehe..please pretty please.

[EDIT]-my niece just gotten up when i'm finish this chapter.Exactly at the time i save this chapter.

-when i publish this chapter my niece was hanging at my bed.She a girl but her attitude omg! really like a boy.God..help me..

Comments and subscribe.

love and kisses

heartkissheartkiss

feat2u