The Answers

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“I was on the way to here when I saw I group of people were in chaos.They saw someone been beat and he look like he dead.When I saw who is that person,I saw Doo Joon-ssi.So I decide to bring him here.I afraid if I sent him to hospital and make police report,you both will be in trouble again.”Dongwoon explain.

“But we should sent him to hospital right?”Said Min in concern.

“Nope!.It’s okay.We can treat him ourselves.”Said Yoseob.Min and Dongwoon looked him in curiosity.

~~~~~~~YOSEOB’S FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

“It’s was me!”Said Doo Joon.

“What’s with you?”Ask the officer.

“My name is Yoon Doo Joon.I’m the leader of a gangster group.Well used to be.I know the identity of the boys group that we had fight with.Black Devil used to a most dangerous gangster in the town but since me and my man take over this town,Black Devil become our rival.One day we had a fight and they lose.Since that day we make promise that they will serve for us and that when he came.”Doo Joon said as he pointed Yoseob as “he”.Yoseob pointed to himself for confirmation.Doo Joon nodded.

“One day I bumb into him.Since that day we became enemy.Well because at that time he really is annoying.I know him and his friend,Dongwoon.They both know as a good fighter but they never be in a group.Black Devil want both of them to join their group to against me.I’m furious as I heard that rumor.So to kill Black Devil,I need to kill their strength source first.That when I decide to mess around with him.”Doo Joon said and stop.

“Well that suppose to be the real story.”Doo Joon said again and stop.

“I don’t understand.”Said the officer.

“The truth came later.”Said Doo Joon.He make a fist at his right hand.

“At first I really decide to mess around with him and Dongwoon.Meesing around only not more.But Black Devil become terrified that I might kill them so they decide to beat Dongwoon.I who suppose to be the leader,do not know anything.What I know is the next morning I met him.”Doo Joon pointed at Yoseob again.

“Ahh..yes.I went to his place and look for a man named Doo Joon.That what the man who beat Dongwoon told him who he suppose to look for if he want to get his revenged back.” Said Yoseob helping Doo Joon told his story.

“I got furious when he attack me and my people all of sudden.Without asking any explaination,we got into fights.Since that day their life never be in peace as they in my list of victim.If we had free time,we always look for Yoseob and Dongwoon.Messing around so that we can get into fight.I know that I always win that what make me want more “teach” them.”Said Doo Joon while looking at Yoseob.His eyes full of regret.

“That’s why we always met you.”Yoseob blurred his word.Now everything make sense to him.

“So,the conclusion,the Black Devil who want us to fight.Right hyung?”Yoseob ask Doo Joon.Doo Joon look at him and nodded.The officer who listen to this stories also nodded.

“So when did you realize the truth?.That Black Devil is the one behind all this?”Ask the officer out of curiosity.

“After that incident…”Doo Joon cannot continued his words.Yoseob who listen began to recall last year incident.Incident that brought Min to lose her eyesight.

Doo Joon awaked.He tried to figure out where he was.Everything is white.Am I dead.He think.But suddenly,he saw someone that he knew.He give a warm smile to him.

“Junhyung…what happen?.”Junhyung just stare at Doo Joon.He gave Doo Joon a smirk.

“What do you think? All this happen because of your stupid action.”Junhyung said in flat tone.

Doo Joon shakes his head.

“I don’t understand.”Said Doo Joon.

“Here let me help you.”Junhyung said as he held Doo Joon’s hand to help him get into sit position but he ended up fall on the floor.

“Oppss..my bad.”Junhyung acting.He kneeled down and whisper something on Doo Joon’s left ear.

 

“For your information,most of your man had died.Because of your stupid action hyung.But I glad.Your stupid action had brought me happiness.”Doo Joon give a glare at Junhyung.Junhyung gave him back a fake smile.

“I ask my man to attack Yoseob’s friend as I know that rumor about I ask them to get into my team been spread out.Yes I afraid that my man will get in trouble and that why I attack that men and told him to look for you if he want to get his revenged.Yes! I create war between you both so that my man and I can take over your place slowly.And that when I get in trouble with them.”Doo Joon’s eyes widen as he heard Junhyung confession.He want to punch Junhyung face but he to weak right now as both of his hand burned.

“Oh…are you try to make you move hyungnim?.Don’t waste your energy.Thank to you sensible character,I ended up win today.Start from today you are not in this group anymore.Now it’s my turn.Thank you for save me today.I’m sorry I cannot get anything for reply to you.”Junhyung said as he patted Doo Joon’s shoulder.After that,Doo Joon cried.He lost his friends who he cared most for what? For betrayer like Junhyung.Maybe this what he suppose to get because of his last sins.

After listen to Doo Joon’s stories Yoseob let out a big sigh.

“So,that day(referring to incident day) the reason Junhyung attack us just to make you save him but later use that to kill you back?”Yoseob look at Doo Joon.He not give any respon.

“I’m sorry.I should know that which criminal will let out their identity to their victim.I guess I’m stupid too.”Said Yoseob.

The officer who listen to all this realize something.Sometimes people act cold,tough or even make crime for their love on.They got into fight to defence their friends.He conclude something.

“Hurmm..you both are free now.”Said that officer.Both Doo Joon and Yoseob raised their eyebrow.

“You are not the one who we looking for.We sorry for this misunderstanding.But we want you to be our witness in this case.”Said the officer while he make he move out of the room.Before close the door,he said something.

“Even me never defend my friend like that.That what make my partner died last year because I don’t defend him.All I know is my self.Thanks for teach me something.”

After that,they were silence between Doo Joon and Yoseob.They both do not know what to talk about.Later Yoseob try to break the silence.

“Min was right.”Yoseob said to get Doo Joon attention and he did it.

______________________________________

how is it?? a long chapter right? or maybe i thought so...but i'm satisfied with my self...i make chapter 17 until 20 in one day...yes i already make chapter 20..huhuhu...i'm stayed up late just to write..claps for me..

i am really sorry if it was lame chapter.I really squeze my brain to think what reason should doo joon said..huhuhu..it might not makes sense but please just think it make sense huhuhu...okay i think i'm going insane...it already late when i prepare this chapter..yes i always make it ready first and hide it before i update it in couples day..i need to sleep now...

 

comments and subscribe..

love and hugsheart

feat2u

________Upcoming Fanfic Teaser________

Meet Minyoung:

She's has a crazy personalities,bubbly and hyper.What will happen when she meet delinquent teens?

her live never be easy.