Dongwoon Please Awake

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Remember the day you come to me and told me that you were heartbroken? Because of who? It our Minyoung right? You were crying non stop.Min doesn’t know that.You were getting mad of yourself because not confess earlier about your feeling to Min.You regret that.Remember that night? I leave Min alone at house and come to your house to comfort you.And that night you were mumbling.I said that I’m sorry for what my daughter had done to you.I promise you that I will make you and Min together but what did you said? You were okay because it was Yoseob the man.You know Yoseob can take care of Min.And that night you promise to stay with Min even when she already taken why? Because you love her right? Then why are you like this? You make her worried.If you love her wake up now.Wake up Dongwoon-ah…”Mrs Lee cry and cannot continue her talks.

After wipe out her tears Mrs.Lee talk to sleepy Dongwoon.

“Dongwoon-ah…your hyungs need you right now.Please awake and fight.”With that Mrs.Lee give a kiss on Dongwoon’s forehead.She later went into the ladies.

Outside,Min tell Yoseob about Dongwoon’s condition and that he need a donor as fast as possible.Yoseob just stay silent.They both stay silent.When all of sudden Mrs.Lee scream calling for doctor.Both Yoseob and Min runs inside the room.

“He awake!”Mrs Lee exclaimed.Both Min and Yoseob were shock but happy at the same time.Min start cry out of happiness.Thank you god.Min say inside her heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dongwoon POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m tried to open my eyes.I can hear everything they said.Courage’s word that they gave me make me fight.I can hear Min crying.Min please don’t cry.I’m okay.I tried to awake but I guess I’m too weak.Later I can hear nothing.Maybe my soul had gave up.Dongwoon-ah fight,I told myself.Suddenly I heard Doo Joon’s hyung voice.Wait! what are he trying to tell? Why he telling me all this?.Hyung you are not leaving are you?Wait for me.I’ll help you.I forced myself again to get up.But I endup nothing.I can hear hyung footsteps.He leaving me.Oh god save him.I pray for him.I know I should pray for myself but I also know that all my friends and family had already pray for me so I guess I should pray for their safety for repay.Later,silence come.I really hope hyung is okay.

I can hear Min’s voice.The one who always nagged me.Oh I really miss her.I want to awake so that I can gave her a surprise but like usual.Nothing happen.Doctor coming and tell about my condition.Oh god! Am I that serious? Now I make Min and omma sad.Hurmmm what should I do? At least I need to get up right? I cannot stay lying like a lazy people here am I?

Ah! Yoseob hyung come visit me.He asked Min where is Doo Joon hyung went to.Min said she had no ideas.I also want to answer.Why don’t you ask me hyung? I think I know where he go to.Later,Min said she want to talk with Yoseob about me.Don’t worry guys I will awake.I’ll be back and make your life in chaos again and again.My surrounding turn silence for awhile before Min’s mom ‘talk’ to me.I can her everything.Each time she asked me whether I remember those day,I answer her.But of course she can’t hear me.The longer she talk to me,the stong my soul want to get up and awake.I can’t left them like that.I promise mom and I promise Min.Doo Joon hyung also need me to take care both Min and Yoseob.I cannot give.This time I gather all my courage.I remember each time with them.How I miss that moments.I tried and tried until everything go blank and I can’t heard anything.

“Doctor!!”Mrs.Lee scream.

“He’s awake.”She added.

I can hear those word.Wait am I really awake now?I tried to open my eyes.Everything is so bright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Dongwoon’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Dongwoon-ah! You awake?”Min said in sobs.

“Thank goddness.”Said Yoseob.

“Hyung..where Doo Joon hyung?”Said Dongwoon when he saw Yoseob figure in front of him.

Yoseob shakes his head.

“He need our help.At least yours.I think he meet that Junhyung man.”Said Dongwoon.

“How did you know?”Yoseob asked.

“I just know.”Dongwoon tried to move his body but Min and doctor prevent him.

___________________________________________________

Sorry for short and lame chapter...

Comment and subscribe...

love,laugh

feat2u

_______Upcoming Fanfic Teaser_______

 

"That's the first smile i got from you."Min tell Sungyeol.