The Secret

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Thank you sir.But I think I can handle it by my self.I might be blind but I’m an independent girl.”Said Min.He don’t want Yoseob to see her with a stranger plus she is an independent girl.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I am.”

“Arasso.Take care.”

Min gave Doo Joon a warm smile and start to make her move to went back home.All of sudden she heard someone call her.

“Noonaa!!!”

Min smiled as she know who the identity of the person who call her.It was no other than Dongwoon.He the only person who call her noona.Dongwoon runs toward Min and stop in front her.He catch his breath back to normal again.

“Alone?” Ask Dongwoon.

“Yes.”

“Are you sure noona?”Ask Dongwoon.This time his tone more serious.Min clear and cough a little bit.Is Dongwoon saw me and that man.Min asked herself.

“Now yes.But a few minutes before not.”Min replied as she let out a big breath.

“Well I know he is a stranger and I know that you guys had warn me many time about hangout with stranger.But I can’t help myself.I was lonely and hurt.He the one who help me.I know that hangout with stranger is dangerous but I already takes the safety steps first.”Min blurred out words.Dongwoon were laughing while heard Min talking.Min realize that.

“Why are you laughing?”Min asked.

“You talk too much noona.”Said Dongwoon.

“I’m sorry.”

“What for?”Asked Dongwoon.

“Because I friend with a stranger.”

“He’s not a stranger.”Dongwoon slip out the words innocently.Then he looked at Min’s face.Her face show a-i-don’t-understand reaction.He touched his mouth and understand now why Min said Doo Joon is a stranger.Maybe Doo Joon don’t tell Min who is he.Well Doo Joon might don’t have any relationship with them except for the ‘enemy’ relationship between him and Yoseob but still that doesn’t make him a stranger.

“It’s nothing.”Said Dongwoon and take Min’s wrist and start to walk.But Min stay still.Dongwoon looked at her.

“Is there anything wrong?”

“Please don’t tell Yoseob oppa about this.He might get mad.”Min said in low tone.Dongwoon just smile.You want me to keep a secret that you met Doo Joon hyung,you got to be kidding me noona.Dongwoon thought by himself.He smiled.

“Okay.But still don’t believe that Yoseob hyung would be mad with you.Who can stand mad at you for a long time? I can’t.”Dongwoon teased Min.Min smile a give him a soft punch h his chest.

“Promise me.”

“Hurm…”Dongwoon replied.’I’m not promise’ words come out after that but in very very slow tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm so sorry become lately the chaper become shorter day by day.

if you like min pairing please give a visit to my other fanfic..."Love Again" thank u

Comment and subs

love,kiss

feat2u