The Good Bye??

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Take care of fragile Min,always stay by side of agile Yoseob.And always take care of your health.Dongwoon-ah…Tell Mini and Seobie that I owe them thank you.Thank you for giving me another chance to be a good guy before I die.”Doo Joon smiled and he grab Dongwoon’s left hand before whisper “fighting” word to Dongwoon’s left ear.He later left Dongwoon alone in the room.It almost 5 in the morning and doctor will do their routine check up on 6 so he decide to leave earlier but make sure Dongwoon safe and that the perfect timing.He walk away and there is a place he want to go first.

He arrived there and leave a note.He slip the note under the door.It written

Need to go.Have something to do.Take care.

-The cutie pie Doo Joon

It was 7 in the morning when Mrs.Lee heard knocks noise on the door.She opened it a saw a man.She smiled.

“Doo Joon-ssi.What make you here this early?”Asked Mrs.Lee.

“Ah..i’m sorry for disturbing you this early.”Doo Joon apologized.

Mrs.Lee just smile and let him come in into the house.He later give him a glass of milk and cookies.

“I’m sorry,I can’t prepare anything for breakfast yet.”Said Mrs.Lee.

“It’s okay Mrs.Lee.I won’t be long.No need to get yourself busy.”Mrs.Lee smiled to Doo Joon.Mrs Lee stared at Doo Joon.

“Since when my status to you had change?”Doo Joon raised his eyebrow.Don’t understand what Mrs.Lee mean.

“I told you to call me omma didn’t I?”Mrs.Lee said.Doo Joon just smile.Mrs.Lee later sit in front of Doo Joon.

“Have problems?”

“How did..you kn..”

“Mother instinct!”Mrs Lee cut Doo Joon.Doo Joon sigh.

“I need to pay your kindness back omma.I just want to tell you something.Thank you for accept me after all my wrongness and sins toward you and Min.Thank you so much.But I think I cannot afford any kindness from you guys anymore.Tell Min,I love her and tell her to always stay positive.”With that Doo Joon stand up and move toward Mrs.Lee.He later gave her a hug.Warm hug.

“Thank you for accept me as your son eventhought I am not a good one.”He later broke the hug and leave Mrs.Lee alone in confiusion.

“You welcome.”said Mrs Lee after a long silence.Her head still digest what behind all Doo Joon’s saying.

Min get up and received that news from her mom.Her mother told her everything and Min get confuse.She later give Yoseob a call and make her move to hospital with her mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“He need a heart donor.The faster the better.”Said the doctor.

Min and her mother just stayed silence.Where the heck they can find a donor in this short period.Mrs.Lee rubbed Min’s back to make Min calm.She know her daughter worried about Dongwoon.They had become bestfriend since they were 3.Mrs.Lee thought they were become a couple one day but did not become of Yoseob.But still Mrs.Lee can aceppt him because the way Yoseob treat Min.As long as that man love Min as she does,She don’t care about his family background whether his rich or not.For her kind heart and loyalty what make a marriage or a relationship stay strong.

Yoseob arrived at the hospital.He later enter the room where Dongwoon were place.He looking for Doo Joon but there no sight of him.He later greet Min and her mother.

“Did you know where Doo Joon hyung have went to?.”Yoseob asked Min.Min shakes her head.

“Oppa! I need something to talk with you.It’s about Dongwoon.”Said Min.

They later go outside and leave Mrs.Lee inside.Mrs.Lee look at Dongwoon in pity eyes.

“Dongwoon-ah! Keep fighting.We will try our best to look for a donor for you.Don’t give up.”Mrs Lee eyes start to tear.Her bestfriend’s son is ill and that boy had been consider as her own son.So she can feel the pain in her heart by looking Dongwoon at this condition.

“Remember a day that you told me that you will always stay by Min’s side? Keep that promise.You had promise to be my good son didn’t you? By lying like this is not a good son would do.”Mrs Lee start crying.

“Remember the day you come to me and told me that you were heartbroken? Because of who? It our Minyoung right? You were crying non stop.Min doesn’t know that.You were getting mad of yourself because not confess earlier about your feeling to Min.You regret that.Remember that night? I leave Min alone at house and come to your house to comfort you.And that night you were mumbling.I said that I’m sorry for what my daughter had done to you.I promise you that I will make you and Min together but what did you said? You were okay because it was Yoseob the man.You know Yoseob can take care of Min.And that night you promise to stay with Min even when she already taken why? Because you love her right? Then why are you like this? You make her worried.If you love her wake up now.Wake up Dongwoon-ah…”Mrs Lee cry and cannot continue her talks.

After wipe out her tears Mrs.Lee talk to sleepy Dongwoon.

“Dongwoon-ah…your hyungs need you right now.Please awake and fight.”With that Mrs.Lee give a kiss on Dongwoon’s forehead.She later went into the ladies.

Outside,Min tell Yoseob about Dongwoon’s condition and that he need a donor as fast as possible.Yoseob just stay silent.They both stay silent.When all of sudden Mrs.Lee scream calling for doctor.Both Yoseob and Min runs inside the room.

__________________________________________________________

What you think will happen?? opinions a pleased...

Comment and subscribe

lovesmiley

feat2u

__________Upcoming Fanfic Teaser__________

Myungsoo walk forward and meet the leader.

"This my people you are messing with!"Myungsoo said in cold tone