Blackmailed! part 2

Take Care of My Girlfriend

At Min’s house.Sobs can be heard.Min still terrified with what just happen.She also afraid that something bad might happen in the future.The man named Junhyung really mean what he said.What if she lose Yoseob?.She cannot afford that.She continue to cry.

 

“Minyoung-ah.Why are you like this?.Be strong.”Min told herself.

Min wiped out all the tears away.But she still not moving,she stay still.She leg feel week to stand up and she decide to stay like that for awhile.When suddenly she heard knocks at the door.She become traumatic.She stay still and not get the door.Her heart beats like crazy but she became calm when she heard her named been calling and she recognize whose voice is that.

“Yoseob oppa.”Min said in relief.She try to get the door when suddenly Yoseob open the door.The door not lock and that make Yoseob worried.When he opened the door,his eyes widen.Same goes with Doo Joon and Dongwoon.What they saw is completely mess.Yoseob’s mouth were open but then closed when he realize someone.

“Min!.”He goes to Min who sat silently at the corner.Min respond by move her hand to get Yoseob.Yoseob hugged Min tight.

“Min are you okay? What happen?.”Yoseob ask Min while he hugged her.Min nodded but then turn silent.She still thinking whether to tell Yoseob the truth or not.

Dongwoon later move to the love bird.He caressed Min’s hair to calm Min down.

“Who did this?.”Dongwoon ask softly.Min still shut up.

“Min tell us okay?”Yoseob try again to make Min speak.Doo Joon later sat beside Yoseob.

“I don’t think this is robbery based on nothing is missing.It’s not is it?” Doo Joon speak.Min nodded her head.

“Hurm..then what should I guess next…hurmm.”Doo Joon thinking when something comes to his mind.

“No!..this cannot happen.”Doo Joon looked at Min who being hugged by Yoseob.Both Yoseob and Dongwoon look at Doo Joon who have something to say.

“They do not look for you did they?.Min is someone attack you for something?”Doo Joon asked Min.Min silent.Doo Joon later asked Yoseob to let Min go from the hug.Doo Joon force Min to face him.

“Answer me Min! There is someone right?.”Doo Joon asked Min and this time his tone is a little higher.

“Min please answer.”Yoseob try again.Min later burst into tears.Doo Joon were shock about that.He later say sorry to Min.He caressed Min’s hair and wiped her tears.

“There is someone..not a group of people look for you..”Min said in sobs.Doo Joon later look into Min’s face.Min hold his hand.

“He ask me about you and Yoseob oppa…”Min continue.She hold Doo Joon hand tight.Doo Joon looked at his hand in Min’s hands.

“Junhyung-ssi…that man named Junhyung…”Min slowly told Doo Joon.Doo Joon eyes become wider as he heard Junhyung named.He become furious right now.What kind of guy attack a girl.Doo Joon told himself.

___________________________________________

sorry for short chapter...

comment and subscribe

lovelaugh

feat2u

_________TEASER________

"You are not welcome here!.Got it?!"

Wow they sure is cold person.Min think herself

 

All this teaser based on their character will be in the next fanfic.