We Are Sorry

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Anytime.”The owner of the shouting voice said.He ready for the attack.Later,the place is in chaos.Two versus twelve is totally not a fair fight.Blood and scream and be seen and heard all the place.After a while there were a sound of siren be heard.All of the man who involved in the fight start to run and left only two man who can’t even stand up with their own feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min and Dongwoon walk quickly.Dongwoon know that Min is really angry with Yosoeb this time he can feel that.The way Min hold his hand,he knew Yoseob are totally death this time.

“Min…chill out okay?” Dongwoon stop their steps and hold both of Min shoulder using both or his hand.Min shakes her head and try to continue their walk but Dongwoon stop her again.Min scream.

“Oppa!!”

“Minnie.Listen! maybe he has he own reason…”Min shut Dongwoon mouth using her hand.

“No! he already promise.So you knew all this time?? You knew that he not keeping our promise?..Oppa! how could you.”Min give a light punch to Dongwoon.Dongwoon grab both of Min hand and pull her into his hug.

“Sorry.”Dongwoon said that while patted Min’s head.Min started to cry.

“Why did you guys lies to me? I feel betrayed.”Min talk while crying.Dongwoon feel guilty and continue to pat Min’s head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Please answer my question,why did you guys fight?”

“They start it first!”

“And you just fight back? That doesn’t look right to me.Furthermore it was you both who seem worst.”

“Sir! Please.Trust me.We do not owe them anything.I know them well.They always look for trouble.”Doo Joon said calmly.

“Why should I trust both of you?” Ask the officer.

“Why is only both of us that you catch?”

“Because you are not running.”Answer the policeman.

“And why are we not run away from you?”Ask Yoseob.

“That because we are not guilty.Yes we are trouble maker but we both are not in gang.We may create trouble but we don’t look for trouble.It just trouble that always follow us around.”Doo Joon said honestly.The officer sigh.

“Then tell me what the real reason behind all this chaos?.”Ask the officer.

“I don’t really know the real reason.They came to me and start making trouble.”Yoseob explained.They were silent after that.Doo Joon sighed.

“It was me!” Both of the officer and Yoseob look at Doo Joon.What is about you anyway? Yoseob want to ask that to Doo Joon but he keep that question to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comments and subscribe...

Currently my Love Again fanfic is on hiatus...well you guys know why right??

hey do you guys know any talented trailer maker in here??

that what make me love you guys so much...

love,wink

feat2u