Doo Joon's Plans?

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Mini-ah! I’ll take care of him tonight.”Doo Joon told Min.

“But..”Min trying to argue but Doo Joon cut her word.

“Not but.I need to do this or I will never had a chance again.”Doo Joon said to Min.Min raised her eyebrow.

“What did you me..”Min stop when she heard the door knob being twist.She know who coming.Yoseob open the door and look at both Min and Doo joon.He later looked at his best friend and dongsaeng,Dongwoon who is still lying down at the bed and not awake.

“What happen?”Doo Joon and Min said at the same time.They eager to know.

Yoseob looked at them then sigh.

“He…”Yoseob cannot continued.He gather himself and do breathing to calm himself.Then he continue.

“He..sick.His heart cannot hold anymore.I should knew this earlier.”Yoseob told them.

“What!”Both Doo Joon and Min said in respon by what Yoseob just told them.

Suddenly Min remember something.

“Ah…that’s right.When Dongwoon and I were a kid,Dongwoon always fall sick because of his asthma sickness.But when he grow up I think he just get cured just by that.Is that one of the reason?”Min asked Yoseob.

“I don’t know maybe.Doctor said that his heart is weaker now.No wonder lately he always coughed and look pale.”Yoseob said in regret.

“And what did I do? Get into trouble and he always get into fight because of me.It’s all my fault.”Yoseob told them.

“It’s not your fault oppa.”Min tell Yoseob.She don’t want him to feel bad.Later they all become quiet.Not even one say a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you sure that you want to keep him company tonight hyung?”Yoseob ask Doo Joon.

Doo Joon nodded.

“Don’t worry about me.Go home safely.Don’t forget to send Min home.I don’t want you to brought her to Dongwoon’s home.Arasso?”Doo Joon teased Yoseob.

“Yah!1 hyung your mind is so..haiisshh..”Yoseob lost his words.Min just smile.Yoseob grab Min’s hand and make their move out.While walking out from the hospital,Min told Yoseob her concern regarding both Doo Joon and Dongwoon.

“Is he gonna be fine?”Min’s soft voice break the silence between them.Yoseob look at Min.He nodded his head.

“He gonna be just fine.”Yoseob said and stop their walk.He later make Min face him.He pull her into hug.

“I’m sorry.Things get complicated because of me.”Yoseob speak near Min’ right ear.Min shakes her head and reply the hug.Yoseob hug her tightly and kiss her forehead.

“I’m really sorry Min.”Min break the hug and grab Yoseob arm.

“Let’s go home.I’m sleepy.”Yoseob smile and let go of his arm on Min’s hand but use his arm to pull Min closer to him.He hugged her and they continued to walk.

“I really wonder why Doo Joon oppa what to take care Dongwoon.”Min asked Yoseob.

“Maybe to repay what Dongwoon had done to him when he sick.”Yoseob reply.

“But,he seems strange.”

“What kind of strange?”

“He said if he don’t take care of Dongwoon tonight he will never will get one.”Min said while put her right hand on Yoseob’s waist.

“What so strange about that?”

“Well..if he don’t get the chance tonight he will get the chance tomorrow.Unless..if he leaving.”Min shuttered.Min word really get into Yoseob’s mind.She’s exactly right.But hyung never said a thing to me.Yoseob tell himself.

“Ahh…that probably nothing.”Yoseob tell Min.But inside his head,he keep thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doo Joon stare deeply into Dongwoon’s face.He feel sorry for what happen to him.He feel like he the one should be blame.

“Dongwoon-ah…be strong.Get healthy fast.So that you can take care of Mini and Seobie.After this,I won’t be able to take care you guys.So I need you to take my place.”Doo Joon said in sobs.He tried really hard not to sound sad.

“Take care of fragile Min,always stay by side of agile Yoseob.And always take care of your health.Dongwoon-ah…Tell Mini and Seobie that I owe them thank you.Thank you for giving me another chance to be a good guy before I die.”Doo Joon smiled and he grab Dongwoon’s left hand before whisper “fighting” word to Dongwoon’s left ear.He later left Dongwoon alone in the room.It almost 5 in the morning and doctor will do their routine check up on 6 so he decide to leave earlier but make sure Dongwoon safe and that the perfect timing.He walk away and there is a place he want to go first.

He arrived there and leave a note.He slip the note under the door.It written

Need to go.Have something to do.Take care.

-The cutie pie Doo Joon

It was 7 in the morning when Mrs.Lee heard knocks noise on the door.She opened it a saw a man.She smiled.

________________________________________________

Another few chapter and it done!...another few?? and then it my new ff turn!...Who excited about it??

I can sure you that my fourth fanfic's storyline is better than my previous fanfics.This upcoming fanfic has short but interesting chaper.The storyline not that slow and every chapter have exciment..i guess so.But what i can promise is it will be better that my other...Please give it a lot of love..heartheartheart

Comment and subscribeangel

love'

feat2u

___________TEASER__________


"I don't need your help!!!."