Doo Joon's wish and New Problem.

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Nurse Wang,can I go to somewhere after this?”

“Where?”

“I want to see my friend.”

“Oh!Doo Joon-ssi? I’ll send you there.”

“Thank you.”Nurse Wang give a smile to Yoseob as she get the wheelchair.

She later pull Yoseob to a room which Doo Joon were placed.

“The patient still weak.Don’t be so long.”Said the nurse.Yoseob nodded.

Yoseob entered the room.

“Hyung…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days had passed but Doo Joon don’t give any sign of improvement.The doctor came to see a sign of improvement when all of sudden…

“Doo Joon-ssi!!..”

“Nurse! Help me.”Said the doctor.The heart rate decreased rapidly.The doctor and the nurse tried their best to help Doo Joon.

“We losing him!!”Said the nurse.

“Prepare nurse!.”Said the doctor.The nurse nodded and get ready the stuff.

They used something to give shock at heart.

“First trial.”

“Bopp!”

“Nothing doctor.”Said the nurse.

“Second trial.Ready!”

“Bopp!”

“Still nothing!.”Said the nurse in nervous tone.

“Third!”

“Bopp!”

“Nothing..”Said the nurse.

“Come on Doo Joon-ssi.You can make it.”Said the doctor.

“The fourth and the last one.Increase the shock.”The order the nurse.The nurse nodded.

“Bopp!”

Not even a sound come from the heartbeat meter.The meter show a flat line.Which mean the patient’s heart is no longer beating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What!”Min shocked.

“No! he cannot die.He can’t died.Why.”Min start to cry.

“I’m sorry but we had done our best.I’m sorry for your loss.”

Min’s knees feel weak and as reflect she fall on the floor.She crying hard.The doctor still not leaving and saw what happen.He later help Min to get up and sent her to into room which Yoseob were placed.Yoseob who seem confuse for what had happen later know the truth by looking at the doctor’s face reaction.

“He die didn’t he?”Asked Yoseob.The doctor nodded.Yoseob feel hurt in his heart but he know that this day will come.

____________________________FLASHBACK____________________________

“Hyung…”

Doo Joon who heard his name being called looked up and saw Yoseob on wheelchair.He try to get up but can’t cause he still weak.

“Yoseob-ah…glad to see you.”

“How are you doing?”

“Alive so far..”Doo Joon try to make joke.

“Hyung that’s totally not funny.”

Silent~~

“Yoseob-ah…I think I could not make it..”Doo Joon said in weak tone.

“Hyung! What make you say that? You are fine now.Look you are awake and fine.”Said Yoseob.

“I’m not fine.We both know the facts Yoseob.”

“Hyung..”Yoseob try to talk but Doo Joon cut him off.

“I need you to promise me something.”

“What is that?”

“When I die,Min will received a call..”

“What kind of call?”Asked Yoseob.

“Call for eyes surgery.”

“Huh?? What?? Why??”

“I sign up as a cornea donor and I do it for Min.I make she lost her sight.I make her being the way she is today.She blind because of me and to make it back to her.I gave my cornea to her so that she could see the world as she used to.”Doo Joon explained.

“Nonsense! Hyung it’s totally not your fault.How many times should we discuss about this thing?”Yoseob loss his patient a bit.

“You safe her hyung.If it’s not because of you,she would never be alive today.Will never breath until today.All that because of you hyung.She’s alive thanks to you.”

“Yeah,thank to me she alive.But thank to me too she blind.You don’t get it don’t you Yoseob?.I was the one who hide her when the explotion happen and then I hide myself at other place.But the result? She lost her sight and I just get a few bruises and cuts.If we switch place,she would never be blind.”

“So what do you mean is if you don’t place her at there she wouldn’t be blind? You mean you hide her to safe her but ended up you safe yourself?”Yoseob asked.

“Yes.So you see,it still my fault.”

“Hyung…”

“So,when she got the called,pleaded her to do the surgery.That is my last wish.Promise me.”

“I promise.”

“And I am really sorry.”

“For what?”

“My heart not suitable for Dongwoon or else I would gave him my heart.Plus I used to be drinker and that totally bad for my heart.”

“It’s okay.We will find someone.”

_____________________________END FLASHBACK___________________________

Yoseob sighed.How am I going to tell Min? he thought.When he saw Min was crying like madness he start to feel the sadness.Eventhought it just a few month since they become friend but they totally grow up closer each day.

“May you rest in peace hyung.”

 

2 days later~

 “How are we gonna tell him?”Min asked Yoseob.Yoseob shakes his head.They cannot tell Dongwoon about Doo Joon.He might get worst.Well both of them get worst.Eventhought Yoseob had awake but his condition still not static and he always get fever during night.Their conversation were stop when Doctor Lee come in.

“Min-ssi,where is you mother?’Asked the doctor.

“She at the restroom.”Answered Min.

“I need to see both of you in my office today.Please meet me as fast as possible.”

“Arasso.”

Mrs.Lee and Min goes to see Doctor Lee Kikwang.As they doctor want to see them.Mrs Lee knock the door when they finally arrived in front of Doctor Lee’s office.

“Please come in.”Said Doctor Lee.

“Ah Min and Mrs.Lee.Glad you can make it.Please have a seat.”

They sat in front of Doctor Lee.

“Can I know why you want to see us? Is it about Dongwoon?”Asked Mrs.Lee.

Doctor Lee Kikwang sighed.He try to make this as smooth as possible.He also don’t want to give pressure to both women infront of him.

“It’s not just about Dongwoon.It also about Yoseob-ssi.”Said the doctor.

“I don’t get it.”Said Mrs.Lee.Doctor Lee take a deep breath and exhale it.

“Both of their condition is decreasing.Dongwoon-ssi really need to find a donor.At least at the end of this month.He cannot wait any longer.”

“At the end of this month? But that would be another 2 weeks.Where can us find the donor in the short period.”Said Min.

“I’m sorry it’s not my choice Min-ssi.But if we cannot find a donor at the end of this month…then…he probably cannot make it.”Doctor Lee low his voice tone at the end of the sentence.

“We cannot afford another lost Doctor Lee.”Said Mrs.Lee.Her voice start to break.

“I know,that why I’m telling you this.By hook or by crook we need to find the donor.”

“Then what about Yoseob oppa?”Asked Min as she remember what Doctor Lee told earlier.

“I’m sorry to tell you bad news lately but Yoseob-ssi…his white blood cells seem decreasing.White blood cells it really important but the amount must be correct.Not more or least.Both condition can bring danger.”Said Dr.Lee.

“Huh?”Said Mrs.Lee.

“If a person have a lot of white blood cells then she/he would have leukemia.While on the other hand if a person have just a bit or white blood cells he/she would fall sick easily cause white blood cell are suppose to against sickness.”Min explained.Dr.Lee agree with her.

“Can we fix it?”Ask Mrs.Lee.

“Can,but it’s not just that.Infection also occur on his right leg.”

“So we need to cut off his leg?”Asked Min.

“Maybe.”

 

Day by day had passed but Yoseob still insist to do the operation and he and Min really had a big argument about this thing.They also still cannot find the donor for Dongwoon.Their life is very chaos lately.One day Min got the call that Doo Joon had talk about but both Min and her mother doesn’t know who the person is.Mrs.Lee want Min to do the operation but she also insist to do it cause want to keep Yoseob and Dongwoon company.She cannot live her life if something happen to them while she do the operation.Now Yoseob try to beg her to do the operation.

“Please Min.Do it.”

“I won’t.You also won’t do it you operation so why should I?”

“Min…”Yoseob said softly.

“Our case is different.Mine is complicated while yours is not.If I do mine then I will become disable while if you do yours you become perfect again.It’s totally different.”Said Yoseob.

Min sighed.She know that.

“Please…”Yoseob begged.

“I can’t.I never looked for cornea donor.I wonder how they knew about me.I never ask for any.”Said Min

“So that the reason?”

Min nodded.Of course she happy to see again but she doesn’t want to do the operation because she never asked one and afraid if the call is fake.

“It’s his last wish Min.Please do it.”

“Huh?”Asked Min.Yoseob explained everything to Min.

After listening to Yoseob’s Min cry.She suddenly miss Doo Joon.

_______________________________________

I think i am a failure writer..i really try hard to make it simple and end it but the more end it reached the more i write which make it longer...

sorry if i dissapointed you guys...i'm sorry veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much!

I think i better stick with one shot after this..haiisshh...I really make this one longer right?? Please say right!!..begging frown

Comment and subscribe.

love,heartheartheartkisskiss

feat2u..

i give more love and kissed today..