The Truths Taste Bitter but Life is Precious

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

Yoseob hold Min hands.He brought Min hand to his chest.

“Minyoung-ah,I’m sorry for not being a good boyfriend for you.Make you lost your sight.I’m truly sorry.I promise you to go get after those bastard.I promise…”Yoseob lost his words when Min pull her hand out.Min shakes her head.

“That those bastard that you were saying the one who save me.”Min said.Yoseob were shock and blank.

“Huh?”

“Their leader the one who save me.He bring me to a corner.Thanks to him I were alive if it not because of him,I wiil not be here.Talking to you.You shouldn’t go after him.I might lose my eyes but not my life.That’s because of him,oppa.”

Yoseob were shock.He never knew that was really happen.Now he knew why Min is there where they found her.He tought that he lose Min because the explosion where near where he lost Min because Min push him.He do not know how to react after heard Min’s words.His enemy save his girlfriend.He sighed.Min heard that and try to grab his hand.Min found it.Min hold Yoseob’s hand and put it on her head.

“Oppa,promise me that you never involve with those gangster again.Never fight unless for when you had too.Please oppa.I can’t never bear to lost you.Each times you being punchs,kicks my heart hurt so much.Promise me.This time for real.”Min said.

Yoseob sighed.He nod and smile.

“I’ll try my best.”After heard Yoseob saying those,Min smile happily.Yoseob kiss Min in her forehead.

Outside,Dongwoon heard everything.He happy for them.He really hope his hyung will fulfill his promise this time.But he can’t lie about his feeling.After heard what Min said about Doo Joon,he  felt bad.Bad for not save Min and bad because he think it was his fault that Min lost his sight.

“If I never left her alone…”Dongwoon sighed and his face hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min were sitting on a bench when Dongwoon came to her with two ice-cream on his hand.

“Noona!!...sorry I’m late.”Said Dongwoon while give the ice-cream to Min.

“Yah Dongwoon.How many times must I told you to never call me ‘noona’.You are older than me.”Said Min.

“Just a few day ealier.”Replied Dongwoon.

“But still it does make sense for me to call you oppa.You are my oppa.How come you can call me noona huh?”Min said while the ice-cream.

“Because you are Yoseob hyung girlfriend.”Said Dongwoon.

“Aiishh…people might think that I’m really older that you when it was you the one who older than me.”

“Yahhh noona.Aisshhh…”Dongwoon said suddenly.Min were startled.

“People won’t think me younger than you when they saw you right now.”Dongwoon wipe Min’s face.There an ice-cream on Min’s face

“You are my noona,but I need to take care of you..Aiishhh..”

“Yah!!....”Min screamed.

“No wonder I felt cold on my face.”She continued and laughed.They both laughed.

“Well,that why I should call you oppa.”Min said.

“As I cannot seeing everything now,I need both of my oppa help.”Min said.Dongwoon sighed after he heard Min’s.

“I’m sorry.”said Dongwoon.

“Why?”Asked Min.

“Your eyes.It was my fault.I never should you alone.Babo me.”Dongwoon said as he hit his head.

“Dongwoon-ah.It not your fault.Neither you or Yoseob oppa.”Said Min.

“It you both keeps saying this I will make it as my fault.I should never be there.”Min said.

“Yah..noona…I guess it’s not our fault.Not you,not me and not hyung.”Dongwoon try to make the situation better.He don’t want Min to blame herself when it was her right to there as a reflect action because they were her friends.

Dongwoon hugged Min and punch her face gently.He pinch Min’s cheek.They later move on to went back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

___________________________________________

Remember first chapter when i wrote someone save min?

His identity has been revealed.

I hope you lke this chapter..

next chapter will takes time as i make some changes...in the middle of the story...wink3~^^

comment and subs

love,heart

feat2u