Cause You are Our Hyung

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

“Even me never defend my friend like that.That what make my partner died last year because I don’t defend him.All I know is my self.Thanks for teach me something.”

After that,they were silence between Doo Joon and Yoseob.They both do not know what to talk about.Later Yoseob try to break the silence.

“Min was right.”Yoseob said to get Doo Joon attention and he did it.

“Right in what?”

“Judging you.”Yoseob replied.

“I don’t understand.”said Doo Joon.

“He said you are nice person.”

“Huh..she is totally naïve right?”Said Doo Joon

“Yes she are.That’s what make me like her.”

“Then,protect her.”

“I will.”Said Yoseob.Later Yoseob scream loudly which make Doo Joon startled.

“Yah! What’s that for?”ask Doo Joon in annoying tone.

“Min gonna kill me if she find out.”

“Serve you right.” Said Doo Joon in joking tone.They later ended up laughing together.

~~~~~~~~END FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

Yoseob sighed as he remember everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doo Joon opened his eyes.He try to move but he stop when he can feel a pain at back of his head.His hand try to reach out his back head.All he can feel is head had been bandanged nicely.When he try to put down his hand back he accidently pushed Dongwoon who had sleeping at his left side with his face in his arm.Dongwoon suddenly awake.He opened his eyes.

“Ah hyung! Careful.”Said Dongwoon as he help arrange pillows to comfort Doo Joon.

“You don’t have to do this you know.I don’t deserve this.”Said Doo Joon while Dongwoon arranged pillow for him.

“What are you talking about?.You are my hyung so it’s my duty.”Replied Dongwoon.

“Who said that I’m your hyung?”Doo Joon raised his tone.

“Well you are older than me are you? And you also our friend right now so that make you my hyung.So shut up and say thank.”Dongwoon replied.Doo Joon sighed and look at Dongwoon.

“Thank you.”

“That’s more like it.”Dongwoon said as he give Doo Joon warm smile.

“Ahh..you awake to early.Lunch not ready yet.I want to give you porridge which Min make for breakfast but it cold now.”Said Dongwoon as he hold a bowl of porridge.

“It’s okay.I can wait.Sorry for troubling you.Your back must be hurt as you sleep like that.”

Dongwoon smiled and hold his back.

“Well,I’m still young so I don’t get back hurt like you.”Dongwoon teased Doo Joon.Doo Joon laugh at Dongwoon lame joke.Their laughs died when someone knock the door.It was Yoseob.

“Ah! You awake.It been a day and half since you unconsius.”Said Yoseob.

“Really?”asked Doo Joon.Dongwoon and Yoseob nodded.

“Min really worried about you.Ah!..welcome to my house.It’s not that big but it comfort,hurmm I think.I live here with Yoseob hyung.”Said Dongwoon.Doo Joon just nodded then his stomach growling.Three of them laugh hard after heard that.

“Ahh…looks like someone is starying.Wait here,Min will come soon.”Said Yoseob as he excuse his self out of the room.Dongwoon later give a warm smile to Doo Joon.

“Hyung! Stay with us please?”

“I don’t know.I mean why should I?”replied Doo Joon.

“So that we can protect you.I don’t know what happen between you and Yoseob hyung but when hyung care for someone that’s mean that person really mean something to him.He take care of you since yesterday.Well of course I help too.He being nice to you meaning you had been nice to him too.So stay with us.So that we can protect each other.”

Doo Joon give a deep think.Yoseob care for him?.After all this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you think Doo Joon decision??

will he stay or get out from their live cause he don't want to trouble them again...

Opinions a pleased..

sorry for the lame chapter

comment and subscribe

loveangel

feat2u..

__________TEASER_________

Miss Lee,meets Sunggyu,Dongwoo,Woohyun,Howon,Sungyeol,Myungsoo and Sungjong.I hope you guys can cope together.

 

~~~~~~~

okay i need to sleep now!