Those Questions

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

Later they went out and saying good bye to each other.What they don’t know is there a pairs of eyes watching them since that evening.

“I got you now!”Said someone from that pairs of eyes.That man later command his man to leave that place.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning when someone knock Min’s house door.Yoseob the one who get that door.His eyes widen as he saw who’s in front of him.

“Who’s coming oppa?”Min asked from Yoseob’s back.

“It’s Dongwoon and Doo Joon-ssi.”Yoseob answer Min’s question.

“Ahhh..really? Ask them come in”Min said excitedly but not Yoseob.As Min leave him at the door Yoseob get his eyes back to both person in front of him.

“What the heck is happen to him?”Yoseob asked Dongwoon while make his move toward him to help Dongwoon carried Doo Joon.

“I don’t know.I was about to come here when I found him in street laying and bleeding.”Dongwoon explained everything to Yoseob.Both of them help Doo Joon who is unconscious get into the house.

“Min!”Yoseob call for Min.Min come from the kitchen with her mom.Her mother shock when saw Doo Joon.

“Oh my…what happen to him?”Asked Min’s mother.Min who cannot see anything ask an explaination from her mother.Later she become shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doo Joon laying there.His face full of bruises and his end lips had a big cut and bleed.His back head also bleeding like someone beat him with hard things like big rock.His hand full of wound and cuts.Looks like he defends his self and loss in the battle.It also show that his enemy’s numbers really big compared to his.But his really is lucky guy.He still alive.

“His gonna be okay right?”Min asked Dongwoon.Dongwoon nodded.

“But who?”Yoseob speaks.It been while since he speaks.

“I don’t have any ideas.” Replied Dongwoon.

“I was on the way to here when I saw I group of people were in chaos.They saw someone been beat and he look like he dead.When I saw who is that person,I saw Doo Joon-ssi.So I decide to bring him here.I afraid if I sent him to hospital and make police report,you both will be in trouble again.”Dongwoon explain.

“But we should sent him to hospital right?”Said Min in concern.

“Nope!.It’s okay.We can treat him ourselves.”Said Yoseob.Min and Dongwoon looked him in curiosity.

~~~~~~~YOSEOB’S FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

“It’s was me!”Said Doo Joon.

______________________________

Gotcha!..hahaha..i know you guys really want to know what doo joon about to confess right??..but i am an evil author...i want you guys to keep waiting and waiting..hahaha..i promise next chapter all doo joon confession will be write..or will it?? ahahaha..

all pics credit to the original owner...

comment and subscribe

love smiley

feat2u

___________COMING SOON____________

Meet INFINITE:

 

They create trouble.That makes people always misjudge them.Their live,their rule.But one day their live is turn upside down bacause...??

 

=This is teaser for my next fanfic=

Yes it based on what you had vote.I decide to pick the winner now and not wait until this ff complete.