Doo Joon's Stories and War Begins

Take Care of My Girlfriend

Note:This chapter is really boring and half of this chapter is from Doo Joon's POV.Just repeat what last chapter but in Doo Joon's POV also you will find out when Doo Joon slip the note in Yoseob'c pocket ..This is ridicilous chapter.This also a long chapter.I tried my best to end it fast but this is how it come out.Sorry for the lameness                  

                                           ________________________________________________

 

“I’ll be okay.I promise you.”Yoseob tell Min.

“Promise me.”Min said.Later they do the pinkie swear and hugged each other.Both of them fell hard to break the hugged.Yoseob later give Min a kiss in a forehead.Min hugged him again.She fell so hard to do it.But she also love Doo Joon.Yoseob break the hugged again and give a light kiss on Min’s lip and whisper to her left ear ‘I’ll be back’.He later left Min alone in the hall way.Min cry and support herself to the wall.

“Make sure both of you safe.”Min whisper and she hope Yoseob heard that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Doo Joon’s Flash back~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I make a medical check up.I told myself that I will pay back to Min.I don’t ever get nervous about this cause I know I do the right thing.I looking for a phone booth.I need to call that loser.I dialed his number and I told him about he attacked a girl and he should not call himself a man.He told me to meet him 3 pm sharp.Which mean tomorrow.I know he would do that.That way I already prepare everything.I need to teach that brat a lesson.After I called a person who used to be my friend I went to a café for a cup of coffee.I love the smell of coffee.Min always make me one since I move in into Dongwoon’s house.I asked for a piece of paper and pen.I wrote down something.I can’t tell Yoseob by myself.I do not have courage.If I tell him,he might stop me while I want all this war end.I look at the note I wrote a few moment ago.I hope he read this later.I really hope he don’t found this early.

I went to Min’s house because Min will cook for lunch today.I knock the door and Mrs.Lee oponed it.She told me about Dongwoon.I runs after I heard the news.I hope he okay.What wrong with him anyway? I thought he only had a sore throat or fever or something that doesn’t serious.But I guess I was wrong.Without I notice,I finally arrived at the hospital.I catch my breath and ask for the room.I walk and enter the room.

I saw my dongsaeng lying down weakly.I also saw Min.She look really worried.I asked her what happen and she told me to wait for Yoseob.I told Min that I want to take care of Dongwoon tonight.She tried to argue but she can’t never win with me.We waited and Yoseob finally arrived.He told us about Dongwoon.I am really shock.I hope I can replace his place.

It’s already night and I told Yoseob to go back home.I hugged him and slip the note I wrote earlier into his pants pocket.I hope he not find out about it fast.At least wait until tomorrow.He looked at me in dazes.I know it look weird.I never hug him well at least never hugged him if we are about to say good bye.But I need to.I by told him to send Min home to her house not Dongwoon’s.Min blushing.So cute.I will miss them the day after this.After they left I stare to Dongwoon .I need to tell him something before I leave him tomorrow.I told myself about that and later I fall to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoseob went out from the hospital.He get a cab.

“Hyung wait for me.”Yoseob whisper to himself.

His heart get anxiety.He really hope that Doo Joon would be okay.He knew where will they meet but he never knew what time they meet.He looked at the time,it 2.47 pm.He become more worry.

What if I don’t make it in time? What time are they supposed to meet? Why he never tell me?.Those questions were play in his head.

“Hyung please be safe.”Yoseob once again whisper to himself.

Yoseob ask the driver to stop the cab.The traffic jam really drive him crazy.He pay that old man and run to his destination.He not sure whether they would meet at there but in case he got lucky.Plus that only the place Yoseob know.He run and run.He looked at his watch it’s already 3.12 pm.He run faster.He leg feel like dying but his determination were high.Finally he there,the place which brought his memories back.The place where change his,Dongwoon’s and Min’s life.The place which make Min lost her sight.The place had changing due to the explotion that happen year ago.

“Hyung!!!”Yoseob screamed.No answer.The place is quiet.Yoseob walks slowly.Each time he make a step he looks around him.The place give him a chills situation.

“Doo Joon hyung!.”Yoseob call Doo Joon again.

All of sudden there a noisy noise.Someone being beat and Yoseob follow the sound but something get in his way and stop him.

“Hyung!”Yoseob screamed.He saw Doo Joon who being push from inside a building and fall in ground.Yoseob went to him but Doo Joon told him not too.

Junhyung come from inside the building.He looked at Doo Joon before realize Yoseob were there too.

“Oh! You made it.A little late but still okay.”said Junhyung.

“What are you doing here?”Doo Joon asked Yoseob in low tone as he tried to bear the pain.

“I came to help you.”Answer Yoseob.

“By not coming here is very helping me you know!”Doo Joon exclaimed.

“Hyung..”Yoseob try to talk when Junhyung stop him.

“Listen! I really don’t want to spoil you loveable meeting and this is not the time to do it.Yoseob-ssi,are you in or not?”Junhyung asked Yoseob.At first Yoseob hesisted because Doo Joon’s reaction told him not too but his heart told him the otherwise.

“I’m in!”Said Yoseob which make Doo Joon shock.

“Are you crazy?”Said Doo Joon as he tried to stand.Yoseob walk to him to start the fight again.

“I would be crazy if I say no.”Said Yoseob.

Yoseob help Doo Joon to stand up.He grab Doo Joon’s left hand to give him a courage.

“I promise her,I’ll make it and you should too.”Yoseob told Doo Joon.Doo Joon know what mean by Yoseob and together they make a fist.

“Well..well…look like we have a loser here.”Said Junhyung.

“To make it more fair how about two against two?”

“Just bring it!”Said Yoseob to Junhyung.Junhyung smirk.

“You will never smile after this.”Junhyung said before he make his way toward them.

Later the place turn into chaos.Screamed and bloods are everywhere.It’s really not a fair match based on number but based on determination this is neck to neck match.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min feel weak.She tried to get up but her eyes won’t stop cry.Her heart feel anxiety.She does’t know what to do.She wipe her tears and go inside Dongwoon’s room.

“Noona! Where’s hyung?”Asked Dongwoon to Min as he saw Min come inside alone.Dongwoon looked at Min’s face. Now Dongwoon know what happen.

 

“It can’t be right?”Dongwoon asked Min but she stayed silent.Dongwoon tried to get up and run from the hospital but stop by Mrs.Lee and Min.

“They need me!”Dongwoon yell.

“They need you to be safe.”Said Min in weak tone.

“No..”Dongwoon feel weak.He shakes his head continuously.He can’t let that happen but in his condition right now,he totally can’t make it.Min give Dongwoon a warm hugged.She know how is he feeling cause she feel it too.Together they hugged and Min start to cry.

“Let hope they make it..Dongwoon-ah..”Min whisper into Dongwoon’s ear.Dongwoon nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

______________________________________________________

What do you think next??

What will happen to those two??

opinions are pleased.

Comments and subscribe.

love,kiss

feat2u

_______________TEASER______________

 

Yes i already has a poster for my upcoming fanfic..thank to one of my wonderful dongsaeng...Her artwork is deabak and awesome...you can always ask her to do one..

here the link

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/49085

she a nice person..her name is Mariejo