Say No!!

Take Care of My Girlfriend

 

Each time my heart beats,

It’s beats just for you,

Each time I take my breaths,

It’s exhale just for you,

Each time I woke up,

I’m live just for you,

Because it was you who are holding my heart,

The one who control my live,

Whether I am dead or life,

It is depends on you,

My girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a girl walking down the road.Her face was smiling,as she showed her white teeth.Jumping up and down,that girl looks nothing but like a little kid who are excited as she will received a birthday present.All of sudden,that smiling face change in a blink of eyes.No more white teeth,no more smile and happy girl.That girl had change.She run as fast as she can.Her face full of worries.She almost out of breathe but still she not give up.Her eyes almost let out water.

“Oppa,wait for me.”

“I told you never do this again.Babo.Stubborn.”

She keeps running.Even her leg are dying as long as it for the person that she loved,she willing use her hands for walk as long that could bring her to the destination.

“Oppa.!Stop!!!!”Min screamed.

Everyone there were startled.They stops doing their ‘things’ and looking for the source of the sound.

“Wow!! It’s a girl.What a fortune.” A man name Doo Joon walks toward Min but his way was stop by Yoseob.

“Don’t you dare to touch her.” Said Yoseob to Doo Joon.Doo Joon raised his eyebrow.

“Ahhh…I see.She belong to you huh?.Well not anymore.”Doo Joon start give his punch toward Yoseob face.Min were shock.She want to help but a girl like her,nothing she can do.

Yoseob felt.Doo Joon start asked his man to give Yoseob a ‘lesson’ as he make his way to Min.Min saw Doo Joon make his way,but even how hard she try to run her heart just can’t do it.As she saw Yoseob being punch and kicks she decide to stay there.

“If this will make him stop beating Yoseob oppa,then I will stay.”Min said to herself.

Doo Joon saw that Min not even make her move,raised his eyebrow.He think that Min had an interesting character and quite brave.

“Dongwoon-ah!!!...Get Min out of here.”Yoseob scream to Dongwoon who also being beating by Doo Joon’s mans.

Dongwoon try his hard to stand up and run towards Min.But he cannot even stand on his leg as three man were on his way.

“Hyung!!!...I can’t.There are more people than I can handle.”Dongwoon said to Yoseob as he defend his face by his hand.

“In count on three…run…hana…dul…set…..run..!!!!” Yoseob run toward the three man who was beating Dongwoon as that time Dongwoon run to Min and safe her from Doo Joon.

Min gettings worried as Doo Joon come near her.She closed her eyes and take a deep breathe.But she quickly open her eyes when she heard something felt down.It was Dongwoon.Dongwoon pull Doo Joon back and start to punch his face.He punch,kicks and punch again until he sacstified.Later he make his move toward Min.

“Yah noona.What are you thinking just now?”Dongwoon grab Min shoulders and look on her face.

“If that will stop him from beating you guys,I willing to do anything.”Said Min as she start to cry.Dongwoon patted her head.He grab Min’s wrist and start to run.After a few steps,he stop.

“Go…save yourself.I need to help hyung.”Dongwoon told Min.

“But…”

“Just go.The more time I here with you,the more punch and kicks hyung will get.Go!!!..We will see after this matter.Arasso?.”Dongwoon grab Min’s shoulder and shake it gently.He wipe Min’s tears.

“I need to go.”Dongwoon said as he pinch Min’s cheek.

As Dongwoon start to make his move,Min start hers.But after a few steps,there are mans in front of her.Doo Joon and one of his man.How can he find her?

“What do you want for me?” Ask Min as she take a few steps back.

“No need to worries.I just want to be friend with you.I’m Doo Joon.?”Said Doo Joon as he make a few steps to the front.

“Go away from me!!”Min start to run to the other way.She hope to find Dongwoon who left just about a few minutes ago.

From further,Dongwoon realize Yoseob make his way toward him.Yoseob’s face looks worried.

“Hyung…”

“Dongwoon-ah…they were after you.Where are they?”Yoseob ask Dongwoon.

“I don’t know.I don’t saw they coming.”Dongwoon replied.As they think where are Doo Joon and his man were to,they remember something.

“Min!” “Noona” Yoseob and Dongwoon said at the same time.They start to make their move looking for Min.

Min run and run but her run died when she saw two of Doo Joon’s man was blocking her way.She try to find another way but it was useless.There is none.They start to make a circle with Min in the middle and Doo Joon come toward her.

“You are cute.I like your hair.It’s nice.”Said Doo Joon.He touched Min’s hair but Min push his hand away.

“Don’t touch me.I hate it.”Min said it angrily.

“Wow…I’m scare.Don’t you guys scared too?”Doo Joon talks to his man.They were laughing as they said they were ‘scared’.

“Come follow me.I’m stronger than your boyfriend and my mans can protect you.”Doo Joon said to Min and grab her hand.

“It’s hurt.”Min said.

“Just follow me!!!”Doo Joon said.This time his tone voice a little bit higher than before.

“Follow me and I’ll make you mine.”Doo Joon laughs and start to pull Min into his hug and hug her.

Min cry and begging Doo Joon.But Doo Joon don’t listen.He started to pull Min’s hand and Min start to struggle.Doo Joon were about to give Min a slap before someone start to scream.

“Let’s go of my girlfriend.”Said Yoseob.He and Dongwoon start to run toward Doo Joon and his man.They start to struggle and wrestling each other.Min runs but  one of Doo Joon’s man grab her hand.He brought Min somewhere.Later,he tied Min to a chair and began to make something.

“If Doo Joon don’t get you.Nobody can.”Said that man.

“What are you trying to do?”Min asked.She become terrified as she saw that man hold a lighter.

“Well don’t be afraid.We are not gonna burn you and your friends.It just we want to give them a warning.”Said that man as he light up the lighter in front of Min’s eyes

“It dangerous!.”Said Min

“It’s suppose to be.”replied that man.

“Well no need to worry.You will be just fine.Yes..just you.Not your friends.”

Min were shock as she heard what that man said.She try to untied the rope.But it was useless.That man saw that.

“Don’t hurt yourself little girl.Just stay here.There will be someone here after this.Whether us or your friend.Keeps your  hope high.”That man said with creepy smile and patted Min’s head before he left Min alone.

Outside it was a chaos.Both Yoseob and Dongwoon are about to lost.Their spirits are nothing compare to their enemy.Two versus six are totally out of number that they can handle.Man who was with Min had arrived.He light up a torch that he had just made and swing that toward Yoseob and Dongwoon.

“It’s was a coward.Fight without using bare hand.”Yoseob said.

“It’s funny.I just remember your girlfriend said that it was dangerous play with fire.”That man try to make Yoseob angry.

“She begging me to let her go and started to cry.She’s cute.Her lips are soft.”Said that man as he smiled.

“What did you do to her?!!!”Asked Yoseob.

“Nothing.”Said that man.

“Except I kissed her.She had a nice and soft lips.”That man lies.

“You!!! Bastard!!!.”Yoseob lost his temper and jump toward that man.Dongwoon who saw them also started to fight again.He also lost his temper as he heard what that man had done toward his ‘noona’.

Doo Joon went to the place where Min were been locked.He smiled as he saw Min were tried her best to untied the rope.Min saw Doo Joon present.

“Why are you doing this?” Asked Min.

“It’s just something I like to do.Plus…I hate your boyfriend.”

“Weird.”Min mumble to herself.

“It was dangerous for you to be here alone.This place full of black powder and chemicals.It can blow off all of sudden.” Said Doo Joon to Min as he sat in front of Min.

“You were lying.”As Min said that,Doo Joon Switch on the light.Min looks around.She had been lock in a bomb-alike place.That place is like time bomb.It can be explode anytime.Min started to panicked.Doo Joon saw Min’s reaction.He moving toward Min and kissed her forehead.

“Don’t worry.You’ll be safe….I guess.”He walk away but stops after a few steps.

“You should use that glass over there.It might help you.”Said Doo Joon as he point his finger at one point.Min saw what Doo Joon was pointed to.

“You such a nice man.”Min said.

“Well,I never hurt a girl.So far….”Doo Joon said and walk away.

Min started to make her move.A few minutes later,she did it.She cut the rope of.She was about to get out from that place before someone breaks in.It was Yoseob,Dongwoon and Doo Joon’s man.Min saw a man bring in a torch.

“Stop!! It’s dangerous!...”Min screamed.Yoseob who realize what is gonna be happen start to struggle with that man.All of sudden,that torch were slipped away from that man’s hand.Yoseob try to grab Min’s hand and run but it was too late.Min pushed him,someone save Min and put her in a corner.All of sudden,that place turn as bright as sun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

________________________________________________

i've told you..this story is just too long for one shot...

it is okay??

i hope you guys enjoy it...

NOTE;

-English is not my main laguage

-This story line belong to me

-All pics in this fanfic does not belong to me...credit to the original owner

coment and subs...

 

love,heart

feat2ucrying