Chapter 9

What Luck!

 

I was back at Big Hit the next day. It was Tuesday. Wow, time really flies.

Jinhyung and I began working hard on the posters as soon as our shift started.

 Working with Jin was nice, he was polite and helpful and I really don’t know why I got so annoyed when Tae mentioned him yesterday. I act too weird sometimes.

 

“Hey (y/n), The posters need to be hung up around Gangnam and Incheon in 2 days time. We need to finish this tonight. We still have to get approval from Bts.” He said with a worried look on his face.

 

“Wow, oh ! Okay I’ll work hard” I said with determination

Seriously, did I just say out loud? I wish I didn’t say that. Jin just chuckled at the fact I said . How embarrassing?

I have to work harder now. As a new employee I didn’t want to disappoint anyone in the artist crew. I didn’t want to disappoint bts.

 

 

“Do you want to come to my place later so we can finish this up?” Jin asked.

“uhh. Uhm…are we not allowed to work after hours?” I asked trying to avoid going to his place.

“Nuh-No…employees go home at 5PM.” He responded.

“Well, okay…uh sure..we have to finish this.” I said

 

Is this not going to be awkard? Im going to his place…I know him for 3 days and im going to his house, or flat…or whatever he lives in.

 

I didn’t get to see any of the bts members today, since Jin and I were working extra time on the posters.

 

Before I knew it it was 5pm and Jin said “hey, we should probably get going now”

“yeah sure,lets go…” I said.

 

We left the building and began walking outside.

 

“So..how are we getting to your place?” I asked trying not to sound rude

“I stay 2mins away…we’re walking.” he said coldly

“ohh okay…” I said

Goodness, I hated walking…why was he making me walk?

 

“sorry for making you walk, I just didn’t think it would be logical to take a taxi if its such a short distance.” He said suddenly.

What? Could he hear my thoughts or something? He made sense though. Im just lazy.

“No its okay…don’t worry, I don’t really mind. Sometimes I like the fresh air.” I said.

“Me too, it clears my thoughts.” He said

“So you live alone?” I asked

“Yup, I live in this apartment, building kinda thing. Its nice.” He said, sounding pretty satisfied.

“Me too…somewhere else of course, but I stay with a friend.” I said

“cool, uhm girl or guy?” he asked.

“A gir-“ I tripped and fell over a stone while trying to answer.

 

“dude, you gotta becareful…” he said while helping me up.

Goddamn him and his soft hands!

“im sorry..im really clumsy” I said while shaking my head in embarrassment.

“I noticed..its okay” he said while smiling at me.

 

We arrived at his apartment after a few strides. He stayed in a decent flat. It looked really clean, nice and welcoming.

 

His flat on the inside looked so tidy. It was cleaner than mine and Tae’s…and he was a boy?

Omg. It really was nice.

“whoa, your apartment is really nice…better than mine.” I said.

“told you….not the better than yours part.” He said while he chuckled.

 

“shall we get started?” he asked.

“sure!” I said eagerly

 We went to his bedroom, since he usually worked there.

His room was the average size. He had a double bed, a chest of drawers, and a desk at the corner of his dim lit room.

 

I went straight to his desk and sat on his office chair which was surprisingly comfortable.

He pulled another chair and sat next to me. His desk area was a bit cramped, so we were sitting pretty close. He smelled so good… like expensive cologne.

I felt myself turning red.

If we are both this close, surely he can smell me too…omg…what the do I smell like? I really hope I smell good. I use an average antiperspirant; I think I need to buy myself some expensive perfume.

Am I seriously just going to buy perfume,so I can smell good for a guy. Stop it! No this is not me.

 

We both worked in silence for a few minutes. We worked really hard and got quite a bit done it that time.

I guess the silence got a bit awkward and he felt it too, so he played some music on his phone.

It was some song by Taeyang, that I couldn’t remember the name of.

When the music played for a few seconds I broke the silence and said “this is Taeyang right?”

 

“Yup, he makes better music without Bigbang in my opinion” he said.

“hmm, I guess youre right. Whats this one called again?” I asked

“This ain’t it” he answered simply.

“oh right.” I said.

 

I was on the computer looking at the final outcome of the poster when I noticed a mistake, I reached my hand out to the mouse to correct it, and I think Jin noticed it too since he did the same thing.

My hand touched the mouse first, so his hand reached a second later and instead of touching the mouse he touched my hand.

His hands were so soft, and smooth…the touch of his hand sent chills down my spine.

I didn’t end up correcting the mistake since I was so distracted by the touch of his hand. Why didn’t he remove his hand? Not that I wanted him to..but why?

 

His soft fingertips began the back of my hand, slowly. Why was he doing this? Why didn’t I move my hand away from his touch?

We were sitting so close, and I was turning so red, that I refused to look at him.

 

I swear, at this point, I just couldn’t breathe, my heart was racing. I didn’t know what to do.

Suddenly, he pulled his hand away from mine, I let go of the mouse and put both my hands on my lap. Even with those few seconds that he left my hand, my hands began to miss the feeling of his warm,soft fingertips.

What the hell was happening? Do I like him? No..thats impossible.

We were still sitting so close..I could still smell him. His smell was so good, even with the tiny distance between us, I wanted to go closer and smell him more.

I turned to face him for just a second, but..he did the same too.. it’s as if he could hear my thoughts or read my mind.

 

Our faces where literally and inch away from one another. The next thing I knew..I was staring into his eyes. They were so black. I could feel his breath on my lips. He smoked so much, I could smell his last cigarette and the mint he ate after his smoke. It wasn’t off putting at all. For some reason, I found that scent really appealing.

I felt his left hand on my knee…he slowly moved his hand up my thigh. I don’t know what made me do this but I grabbed the collar of his shirt softly and pulled my face closer to his.

Before I knew it, His lips were touching mine and he slowly moved his mouth against mine. His lips felt so smooth, and soft, I couldn’t stop myself from kissing him back. His lips tasted like mint and some energy drink.

We continued kissing normally for while, until he slid his tongue into my mouth. It was surprising, but I did the same cause it felt good. I think the feeling of my tongue in his mouth excited him, he moved his hand to my back and since we were close enough he pulled me onto his lap.

Why the hell wasn’t I stopping this? Was I enjoying this? Seemed like it, since I was entertaining him.

Our kissing grew intense, I ran my hand through his hair and his hands caressed my back slowly while I straddled him.

We kissed for only a few seconds more until he suddenly pulled away. He pulled away slowly so I guess that was a good thing.

 

I got off his lap as soon as we stopped, I didn’t want to make things awkward by just sitting on him? Not like kissing him didn’t make things between us awkward already.

 

I was going red.

“uhm…It’s late, I think I better go…my friend at the apartment is probably wondering where I am…” I said shyly.

“oh okay, Uhm I’ll walk you back?” He asked.

“No,no..its okay, I’ll take a taxi.” I blushed and said.

“Okay..” he smirked.

 

“see you tomorrow..” I said and left the building.