Hungover

What Luck!

It's Monday morning, I had drank so much over the weekend that my hangover lasted till today.
I'm definitely not having another drink anytime soon.
Aside from the throbbing headache and my nausea, I felt so happy. The past Saturday was one of the best days I've had in a long time.
I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I kissed Jhope. Forget that, I couldn't stop thinking about Jung freaking Hoseok. Not only do I feel sick,but I feel love sick. Oh my god, I have exo's overdose stuck in my head now.

Waking up this morning was a pain, but I have to be strong cause I have a long,busy week ahead of me. Im kinda worried that I won't be seeing Hoseok much since there's so much I have to do. But I should really start texting him more often so that I don't miss him too much.
Wait.. Why the fxck am I making myself sound like his girlfriend? Ugh I can be annoying sometimes.

When I was ready to leave for work, Megan was still having her breakfast in the living room.
"morning Megs! Aren't you gonna be late?" I asked.
"haha nope my shift starts at 10am." she answered.
Just as I was about to step out the door and leave, I paused. I felt the need to tell Megan about Jhope.
"uhm....Megan..i have something to tell you." I said in a shaky voice.
"oh my god, I have something to tell you too." she said quick in response.
"okay you go first" I said.
"you sure?" she asked.
"yeah... Go ahead." I said.
"okay... Uhm... Well. Okay here it goes.
I kissed your friend..Jinhyung...it was Saturday and I think I got..we got a bit too drunk. So urrr at the end of the night..he took me back to his place and err we kinda...did more. Than. That."
She said as she bit her lip nervously.
"whhhaaat!!?? You OwhmaGahd! What the fxxk!? Do you like him?" I answered.
I was completely shocked. What the hell were they thinking. Did they even do it safely?
"no.. I don't. I mean...well. I'm not sure." she answered.
"oh my word. It's okay as long as you guys used a ing ...and there were no regrets." I said.
"the thing is, I can't remember...but it's okay. It's my safe week. so chill." she said.
"uhhh okay.. Well uhm just be careful next time okay? I gotta head to work now. So I'll see you later." I said with mixed emotions.
"okay uhm you wanted to tell me something?" she asked.
"oh yeah...uhm I'll be finishing late tonight..i gotta get some work done. There's a hell of a lot of work to do.. I might just die haha" I said, suddenly not feeling the need to speak about jhope.

 


When I got to the office, the first person I saw was Jinhyung and I felt kinda awkward.
"heyyyy howaya doing?" he asked.
"hey.. I'm good. And you?" I asked.
"I'm actually a bit too tired today..i didn't sleep much." he said.
Yeah WTF he was too busy fxcking my friend.
"so you enjoyed the party?" he asked
"yeah duh it was amazing." I said
"it was.. One of the best nights ever." he said.
Ugh how annoying..of course it was a great night for him.. He was having the best night fcking my friend.
"yeah well right now we can't think about having the nights of our lives.. I have to do." I said arrogantly.
"uhhh oh uhm okay..." he said giving me a strange look.
I completely ignored him. And went about doing my work. I was really upset with him. He really has to stop making moves on every girl he sees.

After a long period of silence, Jinhyung spoke.
"okay. I'm lost. What did I do to you?"
"hfff, what are you talking about?" I answered.
WTF..acting so innocent.
"you were acting strangely towards me this morning..and it's been like 2 and a half hours and you haven't said a word To me..what gives?" he said.
"it's nothing.. Gosh. I just have a lot of work to do." I said.
"no work could ever keep you this quiet." he said.
"well I have a headache and keeping quiet sounds like a good way to ease it away." I said with a sarcastic smile.
"yeah bull. Megan told you I slept with her..didnt she?" He said.
"wh- I- yeah... She told me." I said not exactly knowing how to respond.
"wow okay...well firstly...i was ing drunk like you won't believe. Secondly. I really needed some comforting cause I've lost against jhope. And thirdly I used protection." he said.
"Jinhyung..im sorry. I shouldnt have ignored you.... I dont know I just thought you were one of those guys who sleep with just anyone."
I said. Feeling kind of bad. After all I had no right to be mad at him.
"it's okay..uhm I'm gonna stay away from alcohol for a while now." he said.
"yeah me too..i said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[authors note]

Hi guys,  I'm very sorry for not updating in such a long time. Please don't unsubscribe. I've been super busy with college and assignments and I havent had time to write or do anything. I really love you all and I will do my best to start updating soon. 

For now it will be short updates..but I hope you like. 

Much love.