Chapter 29

What Luck!

"(y/n)! (y/n)! Wake up! You're gonna be late for work!" Megan yelled in my ear.
"what?!" I asked in confusion as I woke up.
I was so tired and I had over slept
"It's 8 am. You start work at 8.30. Hurry up you're gonna be fired!" she said in panic.
"wh-why? What day is it?" I asked.
"it's Tuesday you idiot. You're wasting time."
"oh . I am so dead"

I somehow managed to get myself together. But unfortunately I didn't get myself to Big Hit on time.
I was 15 minutes late and when I arrived at the office, Jinhyung told me that Han Suyeol was waiting in his office for me.
Was this really the end of my job at Big Hit?
It's my first time being late...Universe, don't ruin this for me..please.

"Ms (y/n) you're late today." Han said.
"ahhh sir...im very sorry, I can assure you that, that will not happen again.
"well good, but Ms (y/n) your assistance here is no longer needed, so you may clean up your cubicle and leave the premises." he said with no feeling whatsoever.
"uh..bu- wha- huh?" I uttered in confusion.
"you heard right..nothing I can repeat." he said giving me that same blank look.
"Mr Han, I swear I will not let you down and be late for work again. I will be here bright and early tomorrow and I will work hard." I explained.
"Ms, I'm Afraid its too late to do that. I was actually growing very fond of your work." he said.
"but sir.. I don't understand..." I said as I was about to burst into tears. I felt like my whole life was going to end.
"(y/n) you should have thought about all of this before you sent in that email last night." he said.
"email? Wh-what email?" I asked confused and a bit shocked.
I never sent any email. WTF was this guy talking about? Am I having a bad dream?
"what email? are you really playing that game with me?" he asked.
"no sir, no games. But I'm a bit confused...i never composed any email?" I said.
At this point I was really mad..someone was messing with me. I never sent any email.

Han went to his desktop and opened up the email that I happened to have sent.
"come have a look..seeing as you're sooo confused." Han said sarcastically.
I walked over behind his desk and looked at the email. It read as follows:

"To the Director of the Art and design crew of Big Hit entertainment.
I really want to thank you for allowing me to work alongside you and your lousy staff. I think I'm a great addition to your employees. How were you even accepting such pathetic work from these people. You should be be really glad I applied for a job position here. What would you be doing without me?
Oh also, if I'm going to continue to work here...i should be open with you. I think it's best to have an honest relationship with the head of this department...im a huge fangirl of bts and getting to work with them is one of the main reasons I applied for this job.
See you at work tomorrow.. Oh I might be late."


Oh my god. Who the would do something like this...
"Sir I swear this wasn't me" I said as tears were filling my eyes.
"Ms, this email was sent from you... What defense do you have?" he asked.
"I would never speak so inappropriately to the people that I respect. Sir I respect you. I am so grateful for this job. And not for the reasons that were mentioned in the email." I said after heavy breathes from crying so much.
"Ms I'm afraid I don't know what to believe." he said.
"Mr Han suyeol, I honestly did not send that email. Someone is probably trying to set me up.
I mean firstly if I'm sending an email to a company I will speak more professionally and my English is far better than that. And secondly if I had to send you an email directly, I would address you by surname or sir.
Mr Han. You have to believe me." I said with pain evident in my voice.

"very well Ms, I will give you a week to prove that you did not send in that email. But in that time, you will not be attending work. You have a week's suspension." he said.


Okay, I guess that was okay. I mean at least I wasn't getting fired. I definitely did not send that email. I just have to prove it wasn't me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

I'm really sorry for the extremely short chapter. I will update soon.