Chapter 5

What Luck!

I arrived back at the apartment around 3:30pm. The house was quiet. 
Is Tae not back yet?
Seriously where is she?
Hmmm...those 6 missed calls earlier,who were they from?
It couldn't have been from Big hit, since they emailed me. Neither could it have been my friend from SA. I did save her number,right?
I checked my phone's contact list just to be sure and yup,I saved her new number.
The hell could this be?
Lemme just try calling it...
"Hello" the person on the other line said.
"Jae? " I answered 
I knew something was up when it was Jae beom who answered the call.
"(y/n) where the heck where you??" He asked. 
He seemed a bit stressed out.
"I was really busy, and you called from an unknown number. Do you really expect me to take that seriously?" I snapped 
"Look, Tae is in the hospital...we went out last night and there was an accident on the road. We were involved." He said heartbrokenly 
"What the hell man! Is Taerin okay!? Please tell me she's okay??" I felt my eyes fill with tears.
"She's fine, she's just injured...she broke her arm." He said
"Nooooooo, oh man..okay I'll be right there. Take care of her until I get there." I ordered.
*at the hospital*
I stood outside the ward that Taeri was hospitalized in. She was asleep. At least she's getting some rest. 
Jae beom saw me immediately and rushed toward me.
"Hey thanks for coming" he said. "She really wanted to see you"
"It's okay, I'm sorry I didn't call you back." I said.
I think Jae and I were speaking a bit too loud, since the sound of our voices managed to wake Tae from her sleep.
"(Y/n)!!" Tae squealed
I ran to her bed side.
"Oh my god Tae, you scare me to death sometimes! Are you okay?" I asked her while her hair.
"I'm fine" she smiled. "I finally broke my arm!" she grinned again.
"Seriously Tae, what is the matter with you???" I said waiting for no answer.
"Jae beom, how are you dating this thing?" I asked him.
I got a giggle out the both of them. They seemed a little scared after what happened. I don't blame them. They're still young. Worse could have happened.
But I'm glad they're okay. Jae and Tae were really precious to me. Without them.. I'd be completely lost in Seoul.
Tae was being discharged tomorrow so I told her I'd tell her everything that happened at Big Hit when she is well rested and back home.
When I got back to the apartment, My stomach moaned. I still haven't eaten a thing from this morning. Since Tae wasn't here and there was no food to eat, I decided to order pizza. I was way too lazy to cook anything.
After the pizza I was full. I went to the bathroom to wash up. I stood in front of the mirror and rinsed my face with cold water. The feeling of icy water on my face was refreshing. When I dabbed my face dry, I noticed that every time I wiped my forehead, it hurt.
Why did it hurt?
Then I remembered...Jimin.
I felt my face go red. I never blushed this much before.
Images of what happened earlier flashed my memory. 
I went to my bedroom as soon as I finished up in the bathroom. I couldn't stop thinking about what an idiot I was in front of Jimin and Jhope. It was Jimin and Jhope for god's sake. Why do I ruin everything?