Chapter 30

What Luck!

"Jinhyung! You have to help me!" I yelled as I burst into the office.
"what? What happened? Calm down, are you okay?" he asked.
"no. Han suspended me." I said
"huh? For what reasons?" he asked confused.
"someone sent a disrespectful email to him, via my address and i wouldn't do something like that.. It really wasn't me! You gotta help me Jin! I don't know what the to do. If I don't prove that I didn't send that mail in a weeks time.. I'm gonna get fired." I said in panic.
"okay okay, it's gonna be okay.. Just breathe. I'm gonna help you find whoever did this" he said as he walked over and placed his hands on my shoulders.
"okay.. Whewww...." I said.
"okay come, let's take you home."

 

*at the apartment*

"hey you're home early.." Megan said.
"yeah.. I'm in ..you were right I got fired." I said.
"shes exaggerating, she did not get fired." Jinhyung said with a sarcastic laugh.
As Jinhyung and I headed toward my bedroom, Megan called out for me.
"(y/n) I forgot to tell you, your old roommate came by while you were asleep yesterday, she said she was gonna leave something in your room and be on her way, did you receive it?" she said.
"what?" I said plainly.
"what time was this?" I asked again.
"around 9pm.. I guess." she said.
"Jinhyung!" I said.
"give me your phone.." he said.
Jinhyung took my phone and went through my emails.
"this email was sent at exactly 9:15 last night." he said.
"yeah I was definitely asleep that time." I said.
"wait, I clearly remember setting my alarm last night for 7am today. The cancelled my alarm. Who the hell am I kidding...she sent that email!" I said.
I was completely frustrated. Like I was so mad. I wanted to break something.
"ugh!" I uttered as I stormed into my room.
"(y/n).....are you alright?" Jinhyung asked as both him and Megan entered my room.
"no...how am I supposed to prove that it was her and not me." I said.
"look you're a good person...he will believe you." Jinhyung said, trying to make me feel better.
"yeah and I'll even come to work with you tomorrow...i'll be a witness or something." Megan said.
"listen do you wanna go find this chick?" Jinhyung asked.
"no... I don't even wanna speak to her or see her face." I said.
"well what can we do for you?" he asked again.
"I need.. To speak to Hoseok.." I said nervously.
"it's 17:18 think he'll be available?" Megan asked.
"I'll call him" Jinhyung said.

Jinhyung called jhope and he thankfully picked up. For about a minute or so, they both had a full on conversation in Korean so I pretty much didn't understand a thing. But when Jinhyung got off the phone he said...
"Hoseok said he will be here in about half an hour and he said his sorry he couldnt come sooner."
"thanks Jinhyung." I said to him with a smile.


*45mins later*

Oh my god, where is Hoseok? I'm starting to feel really lonely. Since Jinhyung was gone back home and Megan left to work her shift at the restaurant, the apartment got really quiet.

I picked up my phone from the sofa next to me since the notification tone sounded. I had received two texts from Hoseok that read:
"sorry Im so late, but you can open up the door now.. ;) "

I literally jumped up from my seat and ran to the door. I was so happy.

"hoseokssi! Weh? What's all this?" I said with a chuckle as I gestured my eyes towards the bag of food he was holding.
"can I come in? Or must I head back home with the food?" he said with a huge sarcastic grin.
"no way! I yelled as I pulled him inside.
"so whats wrong? Why are you so upset?" he asked as he placed the food on the kitchen table.
"hobie...i might be leaving Big Hit.." I said.
"weh?!" he said with a confused,shocked expression.
"something happened.." I said
"what?? What happened!?" he asked sounding a little upset.
"someone set me up for a possibility of getting fired." I said.
"what do you mean? Who did this?" he asked.
"I mean...there was an email sent to Han, from my address. It was really offensive. I wouldn't do such a thing. Someone framed me sort of. And Han suspended me until I can prove it wasn't me. Hoseok ssi, even though I know who did it, I don't know if I can prove it.
"ah mianhe...you'll be fine. You won't get fired. I mean you're doing such a great job with the album design...they'll never let you go." he said.
"but Hoseok." I said.
"come here" he said as he pulled me into his embrace.
Whenever he held me close to him. It always felt like it was just the two of us that existed. Nothing else mattered. He smelled so good and his presence and just everything about him was so comforting.
"you really know how to make me feel better don't you?" I said to him.
He kissed the top of my forehead and thereafter rested his chin on it. " no matter what happens, I will always be here for you." he said.
We stood there in that position for a few more moments until my stomach decided to groan.
"oh, someone is hungry." jhope said.
"hahahahah you know my stomach complains whenever it feels like so I don't really know." I said.
"hahahahah well I'm really hungry so let's eat" he said.
"okay Hoseokie" I said to him with a smile.