Chapter 19

What Luck!

A week went past, I was working hard on my project, brainstorming as many ideas as I possibly could in that time. For a couple of days I had sleepless nights. So I stayed awake working on the project. I managed to attend every shift at the restaurant in the evenings so I didn't feel guilty. Taerin and Jae had visited everyday like they promised however the time they spent wasn't more than 20minutes considering the fact that I was always so busy. But we did use that time wisely to catch up on each others lives.

Jinhyung and I weren't exactly on speaking terms anymore so,things got slightly awkward at the office. The best thing to do right now was just give him time and space.With the load of work I have to do for this project that seemed fairly possible.

Things were so hectic and busy that I hadn't even seen Jhope, a part of me wanted to see him so bad, but with my luck I hadn't seen any of the members besides Rapmonster since last week.

I finished up at the office at exactly 4pm today,which is earlier than usual so a couple hours ago I texted Tae to meet up with me at the restaurant, so I wouldnt have make a double trip.

As soon as I arrived at the restaurant, I put on my apron and began wiping down table tops and counters before customers arrived.
When I was done making sure the place looked appropriate, I dug into my jean pockets to get my phone out.
"What the hell? Where's my.. " I felt every possible place on my clothing and I just couldn't find my phone. I started panicking, I ran to the back of the restaurant to find my bag since it could possibly be in there,but it wasn't.
When last did I use my phone? Ugh I couldn't remember. It could be at BigHit,in the office.but I never leave my phone around. It's always with me.
Just as I was about to leave the restaurant and go looking for my phone, customers arrived. Thankfully not a lot...just one. Great.. Now I have to attend to this person.
I walked up to the young guy and immediately welcomed him.
"Good evening sir, how can I help you? What can I get you?" I asked politely.
"hey" He nodded his head at me while flirtatiously looking at me up and down.
I was a bit annoyed and disgusted by his response so I repeated myself firmly. "Can I get you anything sir?"
"yeah, how about a glass of ice tea and for my main course I'll have some grilled steak and glass noodles." he said, still looking at me in that weird way.
"okay, thank you. Your order shouldnt take too long." I said honestly.
As I turned my back and walked away from him, I could still feel his eyes on me.. I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.
Unfortunately the restaurant didn't get any busier so there was no one else to attend to, I had no phone on me so I just stood there bored, waiting for his meal to be done.

Thankfully it was done within the next 5mins.
I hesitantly brought his meal to him.
"here you go.. " I said
As I was about to walk away.. The guy called me back.
"hey, why don't you sit down and join me. The place isn't busy and you seem like you have nothing to do." he said in the most disgusting flirty tone.
I wanted to slap him.
"employees aren't allowed to do such things." I said coldly.
"ooh come on, don't be like that sweetheart.." he said while suddenly my arm.
I was extremely pissed off, this man was crossing the line. This is just disrespectful.
I immediately pulled my arm away. But he didn't care, the next place his nasty hands touched was my .
I wasn't usually a person who could stand up for myself and tell a person off. So I didn't say anything but discomfort was clear in my body expression.
I was about to scream until something outside the front entrance of the restaurant caught my attention.
It was Hoseok grinning and waving something that looked like my phone over his head. I was about to ask myself what the hell he was doing here.. But the phone gave it away.
His happy expression immediately faded away when he saw the look of discomfort in my eyes, he frowned and ran over straight away.
The man pulled his hands away as soon as Hoseok was in front of me.

"H-hoseok.." I uttered.
I was so relieved and so happy that he was here. My feeling of discomfort slowly faded away.
"hey, you left your phone back in the office, Jinhyung told me to give it you.. Are you okay?" He said.
Before I could answer and thank him, the guy responded to me.
"oh look,its your boyfriend,Should've known better than to mess around with young girls like you." he said turning away from us and to his food.
"what the hell is wrong with you?" I said pissed off.
"excuse me.. You have no right talking to a girl that way. You're extremely disrespectful." Jhope said defending me.
"wow, I'm wasting my time here. I'm not paying for this ." he arrogantly woke up and stormed out the restaurant.

"Jay-Hope..." I uttered.I don't know what made me do this but I just threw myself against him and hugged him like I longed for his embrace. Which I did.. But I told myself I wasn't going to touch him,so I was confused until he returned the hug ever so willingly.
"(y/n) are you okay?" he whispered into my ear,still hugging me.
I pulled away slowly.
"yeah.. Sorry I'm okay" I smiled at him slightly.
"what did he do to you?" he asked seriously this time.
"he was just being a creep and he touched me in places that aren't appropriate.." I said while shaking my head and sitting down on the nearest chair. I felt kinda sick to my stomach.
Jhope immediately sat down next to me. This is like the 3rd time we were this close to each other.
"I'm really sorry you had to experience that...i'll make sure he doesn't bother you again, okay?" he said reassuringly.
I turned to face him,looked into his eyes and thanked him.
"uhm,here's your phone... You forgot it.." he said handing it back to me.
"oh my gosh, thank you. I was searching all over for it earlier..I thought i was gonna die...thank you!" I said holding my phone close to my chest as if it were the most precious thing in the world.
"so you've been pretty busy lately.." he said.
"yeah.. Oh. I have this big solo project I'm working on for you guys,im just working really hard on that. So that's why I haven't been around." I said.
"oh yeah, Jinhyung told us you were designing our album cover." Jhope said.
"yeah, it's quite a lot of pressure..." I said nervously.
"what? Why.. You don't have to feel that way." he said trying to make it sound like it wasn't hard at all.
"You see.. It's you guys I'm doing this for. I have to impress the art director and more importantly bts.." I said trying to prove my point.
"okay well I guess youre right,but you wouldn't be hired if you weren't fit for the job. I know you'll make a perfect album cover." Jhope said with a sincere look in his eyes.
I wanted to hug him again, but that would just seem like I'm over doing it. So I just gave him the biggest smile I could and said okay.
He is so gorgeous...
I think I was starring at Jhope without realizing because the second his phone started ringing I snapped out of what ever daydream I was having.

"yah!?" Jhope said answering his phone.
His voice is always so cute and loud and funny and weirdly y.. And hearing him speak Korean was just so amazing...I could die.

Jhope was still having a conversation with the person on the other line when Taerinseok finally decides to show up.
I ran up to hug and greet her.
"Taewiii" I said happily.
"oh my is that j-j-j-Jhooopee!" she said loud enough for him to hear.
"oh my god Tae! Can you speak louder? But omgggg yes! It's him it's him it's him!" I said with my fan girly emotions finally exploding.
I blame it on Tae..cause 5 seconds ago I was dealing with it perfectly fine.
"oh my god, what is he doing here??!" she asked.
"I left my phone back at the office and he brought it back for me.." I said while blushing.

"oh aah uh..o I uh-" Tae mumbled
"Tae what the are you doing?" I asked confused.
Jhope was standing behind me making funny faces and I think Tae was just too shocked that she was actually standing in the same place as Jhope.
I turned around immediate and bumped Jhope.
"Jay..ho- I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that! I didn't know you were standing behind me and she was just-" Jhope cut me off by covering my mouth with the palm of his hand and said
"(y/n) it's okay...I got to go now, but before I do are you gonna introduce me to your friend?" he asked with a smile.
He uncovered my mouth. I didn't respond. I couldn't talk. I just couldn't say anything. He just touched my mouth and he expects me to answer him. I was literally starring at him with my mouth opened slightly. And I didn't say a word.

Jhope chuckled and said "(y/n)?"
"(y/n) dammit Jhope is talking to you!" Tae said and slapped my shoulder.
"oh my.. Sorry.. What did you say jHope?" I said while blushing.
"I said I have to go now and before I go,could you please introduce me to your friend." he said kindly.
"ohhhhhhhh yeahhh. Sure. " I said.
Before I could say anything else, Tae roughly pushed me aside and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Taerin! I'm (y/n)'s old roommate..we're like best friends. It's nice to meet you! I'm a huge fan, a really huge fan. Like a really big huge fan!!" she said while shaking his hand firmly.
"it's very nice to meet one of (y/n)'s friends" he said returning the handshake.
"Okay well I gotta head back to the practice room! (y/n)! I will see you tomorrow" he said with a wink.
"Baaii Jhope!" I said.
"(y/n) you idiot you're so lucky." Tae said