Chapter 10

What Luck!

When I got to work the next day, I couldn't find Jin at the office. I asked everyone in the art crew if they saw him and everyone gave me a negative answer.
Okay I can't let Jin bother me right now. I have things to do and a project to complete. 
Why did he have to stay away from work when it was the day to get bts's approval on the posters?
Urgh I guess I have to do it myself.
~
I knocked on the door of the practice room as i could hear music coming from inside and so I assumed that's where they'd be.
Am I even allowed to go in there when they're busy practicing?
I'm taking the chance anyway.
At my 2nd knock on the door, the door was opened by Rap monster.
"Can I help you?" He asked kindly. He obviously wasnt familiar with my face.
"Anneyong.. I-I'm here for-" I said before I was cut off by Jhope screaming my name from the inside of the practice room.
"She's the designer" Seokjin said. "She works with Jinhyung."
"Yep thats me, hi Rapmonster !" I said with a warm smile.
"Hi nice to meet you, come in.." He said.
As I walked inside the room, all 7 of the members eyes were on me. 
Jimin and V sat in the corner of the room. Jimin giving me a smirk. Goodness I can feel my face going red.
V waved at me with the biggest smile ever and I bowed to greet him.
Jhope, Jungkook and suga were sitting on chairs talking to eachother. They all looked sweaty. Probably because of all the practicing they were doing.
They all had smiles on their faces...that made me so happy. Omg. I was inside bts's practice room, with bts. Okay so that just hit me.
I was nervous, but not so nervous to the point I felt like fainting. 
"So, Bts...anneyong, my name is (y/n) and I'm the new member of Big Hit entertainment's artist crew. I work along side Park Jinhyung. He isn't here today, so I came along myself to get your approval on the poster that we both designed for your upcoming concert in Gangnam and Incheon."
I really have no idea how I had the courage to stand in front of them and say that. Recently,I've been surprising myself a lot.
They all stood up in a line and did their formal greeting they usually do at fan meetings or variety shows. Wow that was amazing. I felt so honored. 
I didn't know how to respond. I felt like running into the nearest wall. They were so perfect. I wish I could have hugged each one of them. They were such respectful boys. I admire them so much.
"Ah, I guess all thats left is to show you what we've been working on." I said.
I rolled out the poster in front of them and held it in front of me so that they could see it.
I got a reaction from all 7. So that was a good sign. I couldn't help but smile.
"Wah! Wow!" Jhope said.
"Daebak!" Said Jimin and Jungkook.
"That's really great." Said Rapmonster in his impressive English.
"I like it, I like it!" Said V shyly.
"Ohwmahgad " suga said.
I really hope that was a good ohmygod.
"It's very nice (y/n)" Seokjin said in the most charming tone ever. 
"You guys really like it?!" I asked with an excited expression.
They all nodded but Rapmonster was the one who answered.
"It's perfect, you don't need to make any alterations, thank you so much." He said with his cute smile that reminded me of pikachu for some reason.
~
I left the practice room feeling really satisfied. Bts loved the poster that I worked on with Jinhyung. Maybe I should give credit to Jinhyung since he's such a great designer. But I was also really happy that I didn't let them down. I felt confident and I was ready for the next challenge. I was ready to work harder for bts.