Chapter 12

What Luck!

Since I was one of the employees at Big Hit, I was allowed backstage at the concert venue. So I viewed the happenings on stage from a TV screen.  I'm kinda glad that I watched it from back here. The possibilities of me being seen fangirling over bangtan were higher in the crowd than backstage. 

I literally sang along to every song as well as joined in with the crowd as they did fan chants. Wow it felt so amazing to be there witnessing a bts concert live. 

 

Before I knew it the concert was over and bts were saying their goodbyes and heading backstage to where I was.  They were all sweaty and their hair was soaked from all the jumping they did. 

How was it possible for these boys to still look attractive even when they were in this tired,sweaty condition?

I seriously wish I was that flawless. 

As they were cooling off on the chairs against a wall, I went up to them to congratulate them on such a fantastic performance. I don't think I'd be able to do what they do up there. 

 

"aargh I'm so thirsty!" Jhope squealed while stretching his arms out. 

"here!" I said,throwing a bottled water in his direction. 

"thank you! "he said and winked at me. 

Oh my god, hoseok just winked at me.  I was about to drop dead, never did I ever imagine Jhope to wink at me. Okay maybe I imagined it, but I never thought it would actually happen. 

I think I just stood there smiling like a complete idiot.

Jhope once again waved a hand in front of my face to get my attention.

"D-do you want some water? " he asked and giggled at the same time. 

"uh..i actually..okay?  I don't mind if you don't mind? " I shyly said with a smile. 

To be honest I really was thirsty. 

He handed me the bottle he just drunk from and chuckled.

I took a gulp of his water. OMG.His lips touched this and I'm drinking from the same damn bottle. 

I feel as thought I'm committing  a crime drinking from the same bottle as him. 

"heeyyyy!  Don't finish it,  I still want more! " he said almost jokingly. 

"mianhe!" I laughed and handed it back to him. 

When I handed it back,  he drank a little more.  Oh my goodness why was he doing that?? 

Is it normal for him to be drinking water or sharing water from a regular person like me? 

 

By this time I hadn't even noticed that the rest of the members where eating snacks at a nearby table. 

"aren't you going to join them for snacks hobie?" I suddenly asked. 

"nawww I'm not so hungry" he said with the most adorable grin. 

"okay but you were really thirsty... Should I get you something else to drink?"  I asked politely. 

"No, no.. It's okay.. But thank you" he said. "just come sit here! " he grinned while directing me to sit next to him.

Okay I was definitely not going to say no to that. 

I did as he said and sat next to him. 

I smiled at him and said "you're an amazing dancer you know? "

" ahhh thank you... And I know. " he said while laughing at me. 

I laughed too, cause that was just the funniest response someone gave me when I complimented them. 

 

V came running towards Jhope and I with some kind if treat in his hand and said "hyung, you have to try this! "

" what is it? " Jhope said looking at the treat strangely.

"I don't know! " V said with excitement.

Jhope looked at V weirdly,still accepting the treat though....

"wah! Wah.. Daebak,this tastes good. "Jhope said with a surprised facial expression.

"(y/n) you have to have a taste! " Jhope said. 

"No, no, no.. I'm okay. Thank you but those are for you! " I refused. 

"it's fine. Don't be silly, have some please. " V said with a sincere smile.

"I'm good thank you, but I ate before the con-" I couldn't finish my sentence as before I could, jhope had already pushed the treat into my mouth. 

"oh my god, this really does taste good! " I said. 

I probably sounded so stupid,considering the fact that I had still been chewing.

"told you! " V said. 

Jhope just smiled at me and stared at my face while I was finishing up the treat. 

I'm going red, I'm going so damn red.  My face was heating up like a kettle.  I really thought I was about to faint again. His face was just so nice and him staring at me that way, gave me the weirdest yet nicest feeling in my tummy.

Why was he looking at me like that?? It wasn't just any look... It was different.  It was almost as if he saw something so Intriguing that he couldn't take his eyes of it. In this case he didn't take them off me. 

It was just me??  I'm so confused. I'm me and he is Jhope.  I'm supposed to be staring at him that way. But I guess I'd come across as creepy if I did. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey readers.. I apologise for not updating. I've been really busy.  I've also been running out of ideas xD however I'm back now.  I'm sorry if chapter 12 isn't good...i promise to work harder to make it better.  Thanks.