Chapter 16

What Luck!

It was quite chilly out on the balcony. Therefore I hurried Jin with his cigarette so we could go back inside.
"Do you have to smoke that slowly?" I asked impatiently.
"Im pretty relaxed right now,so I dont see whats the rush?" He said simply
"tch." I said while rolling my eyes.
"go inside if you have to,i'll be back in when im done." he said gesturing his head towards the inside of the apartment.
"urgh fine bye." I said and did as he told.
When I got back inside the living room, I threw myself against the nearest couch and pulled my phone out to check for any texts. I had one text from Megan saying that her business in Seoul is gonna be extended for another 3 weeks, so she'll be staying and she'll want to spend a day with me when we're both free.
Me? Free? I dont think i'll be free anytime soon.
I feel bad for the unni at the restaurant. I keep letting her down and I now have so many shifts to make up for.

"Missed me?" Jin asked as he stepped back into the living room.
"uh? No?" I said giving him a confused look.
Jin shrugged his shoulders and sat next to me on the couch.
"Dont you think you should at least eat something?" he asked.
"still not hungry..." I said.
"I feel really sleepy though.." I said again.
"So uh...I saw you and Jhope the other day. You two seem pretty close." Jinhyung said suddenly.
"uh...I dunno. It seems like it. But its Jhope.He is super friendly and caring towards everyone." I shrugged my shoulders and said.
"youre right..but youre a girl..i dont think ive ever seem him like that?" Jin said.
"wellllll..what are you trying to say?" I asked confused.
I was honestly very confused. I mean sure,you could say Jhope and I had a moment at the beach.But its Jhope and Im a regular person. Jhope was just being friendly and i was lucky enough to be that person he was being friendly towards.
"ughh...its nothing, nevermind." Jin responded.
"o.k....so who was that girl at your apartment yesterday?" I asked curiously.
Why was I so curious all of sudden?
"She's...ah. I. Whats it to you?" he snapped.
"okay..sorry I was just wondering.." I said with a surrendering body language.
"She's my brothers ex girlfriend...whom she cheated on with me." he said with hesitance.
"whhhhaaaaaaaaat.......the hell?" I said in a shocked and confused manner.
"yeahh...uhm its stupid. I know." he said.
"so uhm are you guys still...uhm..you know.." i said.
I didnt have to finish what I was trying to say since Jin caught on and responded.
"y-yeah kinda..." he said sounding nervous and embarrassed.
"Then..what the you freak? Why'd you kiss me??" I said with a frustrated tone.
"wwha- I just. I thought... Kyoyeon and arent serious or anything." he said as if what he was doing wasnt so wrong.
"Dude youre...you both are just...I dont even know..can you please just leave?? My headache is just getting worse." I said tired and annoyed as ever.

"(y/n) im sorry I didnt know you were gonna find out about this." he said calmly.
"ugh..im going to bed...let yourself out?" I said calmly trying not to let my headache get any worse.
"but (y/n)..." Jin said.
"bye-bye Jin!" I said while walking towards my room.

I closed my room door behind me and ran onto my bed. I felt so annoyed. I wasnt annoyed about him kissing me when he kinda has a girlfriend. Okay maybe i was..but i was more annoyed about the fact that they both would be so stupid to do something like that. It was Jinhyungs brother. Why would he do that to his own brother? And their stupid girlfriend is just ugh. So stupid!!! I didnt even know her but i already knew I hated her.

Gosh..I cant believe I actually felt like kissing him earlier. Now I just want to kick his , cause he somehow feels no guilt?? His brother is freaking dead and he feels nothing. What is wrong with that boy?

All these annoying thoughts were swimming through my mind and I couldnt get myself to sleep. My body was so sore and it refused to even get out of bed. I still didnt feel hungry so not even that could force me out of my room. I checked the time on my phone and it was already 9pm. Tae didnt enter my room so I assumed she was with Jae beom.
Since I couldnt really sleep I just sat up on my bed against the headboard and watched BTS music videos to pass time. The music sort of relieved my headache so I was thankful.
Before I knew it, I could see the sun escape my curtains. How did time go by so fast when I was extremely bored and alone. I thought the opposite usually happens when that is the case.
Well, it was 6am the next morning, I got no sleep and I hadnt eaten a thing. Weirdly enough I didnt feel any worse, but my headache was still there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter guys :( xxx