Chapter 28

What Luck!

The week took forever to end, it's always the case when you anticipate an upcoming event that the time just drags.
During the week Jhope suggested that we both do something this weekend, you know, considering we both were busy throughout the week.
It's strange how we're suddenly so close.
Like I would have never thought it would be me who gets to kiss Jhope. Or even be more than just friends with Jhope.
Speaking of which..what the heck am I to Jung Hoseok?
Definitely not his girlfriend..
Definitely not just a friend...
Definitely not just another co-worker/staff member at Big hit....
Agh...this is difficult. Are we supposed to act like we're friends? No.. I love him. I want to be more than that.
But no.. I can't. He can't. We can't date.
Does life have to be so complicated?


Wah, it's finally Saturday. So I'm meeting Jhope at the park around the block at 14:00 and it is now 13:30 and I haven't found to wear.
Okay okay okay...calm down. Let's see..its a bit warm today so I will just wear shorts and a checkered shirt with high tops. Okay that's fine. Its just the park so I don't have to look too fancy, right?


*receiving text from Jhope*
"I'm here at the park :D can't wait to see you."

Oh my god, okay uhm "will be there in a few! Sorry for making you wait.." I said in reply.


As I was running to the park, I tripped over a rock and scraped my knee. How great...the day I decide to expose my legs, I leave scars.
I limped the rest of the way to the park.
As I walked past a few rose gardens, I saw Jhope sitting on a bench in the distance. His hair was styled down and looked slightly wet..almost like the I need u look. He wore ripped black skinny jeans and a plain white tee.
His side profile was the iest thing I've seen In my life. And that jawline of his was so sharp, it could slice me in half.
I stopped in my tracks and admired the beauty in front of me. He was so perfect.
I wasn't starring for much longer since he eventually noticed me and woke up to walk towards me.
As he got closer his smile grew bigger and so did mine. I was so happy to see him.

"Hosseok sssiiiii!" I said while running into his embrace.
"(y/n) hey." he said while holding me close.
I felt so safe just standing in his arms. He held me tightly and I didn't want to let go of him. I wanted to see his face though. So I had to.
"you look so handsome" I said to him with a smile.
He giggled and said, "oh please youre way more handsome"
"hahahahahah Jay hope.." I said as I burst into laughter.
"hoaahh!!" jhope uttered as he looked down to my knee.
"what the heck did you do to your knee??" he said looking rather concerned.
"ohhh haha I actually fell on my way here." I said shyly biting my lip.
"I'm no longer letting you walk alone. You're too clumsy and you need me to protect you." he laughed, but had still said it In a serious tone.
"even though I'd like that ,you really don't have to..."
"no I must! Its my job as your B- uhm...(y/n) I've been meaning to ask you this..." Jhope started.
I cant breathe. Oh my is he really going to...
"will you be my girlfriend? But uhm in secret? Cause I-"
Before he could finish his sentence, I hugged him. I had to. I loved him and I knew exactly why he wanted our situation to be that way.
While hugging him, I whispered in his ears "I'm never going to say no to you...and I understand."
He held me tighter once he heard me.

We stayed in hugging position for the next five minutes until he eventually pulled away and said "clumsy girl, we need to get your knee sorted out"
"hahahahah no, really I'm okay.. You don't have too." I said.
Jhope gave me a fed up look and pulled me towards the bench that he was sitting on not too long ago.
"sit down." he said.
"uh okay" I did as he said
He sat down next to me and pulled my leg up onto his lap.
"tisk,tisk,tisk...why would you want to ruin such pretty legs" he said holding the sides of my knee and inspecting it.
I giggled and began to blush. I just smiled at him cause I didn't know what to say. He looked up to me and smiled back.
"unfortunately I don't carry First Aid kits wherever I go" jhope said jokingly.
"uhh hmmm. You know I actually think I have some band aids in my bag? Lemme check." I said while taking my leg off his lap.
I searched through my bag and found one by luck.
"here's one!" I said with grin as I began pealing off the paper.
"nah ah ah, let me do it." jhope said as he pulled the band aid out my hand.
"I can really do this myself Jhope. Don't worry!" I said.
"how can I not worry? Now lift your leg.." he said.
I smiled and did as he told.
While he was busy with my leg, I starred at him and I couldn't help but smile.
"thank you, Hoseok ssi.." I said.
He smiled at me and said "let's hope it heals quickly."

I suddenly felt really comfortable with him and decided to put both my legs on his lap.
"what's this am I leg rest?" jhope said with a obnoxious shocked face.
"ah mianhe.." I said as I was about to take my legs off him but then he stopped me.
"(y/n)..im joking." he said feeling a little bad.
I giggled at him. Ah he Is adorable.
I reached my hand out to ruffle his fringe. Oh my god his hair was so soft.
"you have really good hair." I said.
"tch, kahmsamnida...you compliment me too much." he said.
"you deserve to be complimented that much and way more." I said.
"hmph, you're so lucky..dating a k idol." he said in a joking manner.
"yeah.. I totally am aren't I? Oh my gosh I'm so lucky!!!" I yelled since it finally hit me.
"no I'm just kidding...im just like any other person. I'm regular." he said.
"are you crazy???! do you know how many girls around the world want to date you?" I said completely disagreeing.
"hahahahah I know." he said unable to control his laughter.
I rolled my eyes at him.
"don't get jealous but, if I could,I would take all those girls on dates." he said.
"but don't get me wrong I'm not that kind of guy. I just love them all." he said again.
I think I just fell more in love with him because he said that.
"no no no. I'm not jealous. I actually think thats so adorable of you. You're so amazing, no wonder youre my bias." I said.
"hhahahaahah, you're dating your bias. You must be over the moon" he said grinning at Me.
"I'm extremely happy.." I said as I grabbed his hand to hold.