Chapter 21

What Luck!

 

I woke up to the smell coffee brewing, wow mmmm nothing smells more refreshing than coffee in the morning. But wait.. Why the was coffee brewing? Am I Imagining things? Aren't I the only one living in this apartment?
Okay Im kinda scared now. This is really creepy.

I stepped towards the kitchen as slowly and silently as possible. When I took a peek into the kitchen, there was a familiar female body figure standing nearby the sink. It definitely wasn't Taerins body. Who the hell is in my kitchen? Why do I know this person.. But not know this person??!!!

"freeze! Stop what you're doing and turn around now!" I ordered with fear evident in my voice.
"Dude.. It's just me...chill." Megan said.
"owhmagaht! Megan! What the is wrong with you!? Y-y-you scared me to death." I said.
"sorry.. I know I should've called" she said.
"yeah no.. But how the hell do you know where I stay?" I asked confused.
"oohhh right. You see.. the restaurant we were at a couple weeks back, yeah, remember that guy? What was his name? Jin Wong? Jin young?"
"Jinhyung?" I answered.
"yeah him. I met him at the same place last night, he said he was looking for you and I said so was I. And he said oh he knew where you might be and he said let's go to her.. And I said no I have to be some where now, But tell me where she lives and I'll visit her tomorrow. So he told me, and here I am." she said.
"huh...so you decided to drop by a 7am and make coffee in my kitchen?" I asked.
"uhm yeah?" she said shyly.
I burst out in laughter and said "how did you even get in?"
"door was open" she said with a shrug.
"what? I thought I locked it." I said.
"turns out you didn't." she said.
"you realize I have to be at work today right?" I asked her.
"yeah.. But I'll be here." she said. "I hope you don't mind me staying here with you for tonight... Well until the weekend?" she asked.
"yeah sure. Not at all. You know me.. I love company." I said.
"okay well I got to get ready for work now..see you later." I said.

 

 

 

I worked for about 2 hours on album cover ideas and then it was time for me to go to BTS and show them what I've come up with so far. This was the most nerve wracking thing I've ever had to do. I could barely even breathe while walking over to their main dance practice room.
I carried all the ideas in a stack of paper in my hand and knocked nervously on their door.
They were expecting me, so I don't know why I
was so nervous.

"heyyyyyyyyy (y/n)" Rapmonster greeted me with a smile as he opened the door.
"annyeonghaseyo!" I said and bowed.
"hahahah come inside" he said.

The rest of the members were all scattered across the floor but when I walked into the room, they faced their attention towards me.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" they all greeted at once.
"anneyeong BTS!" I smiled and bowed.

"How are you (y/n)?" Taehyung asked.
"oh I'm doing good V. Thank you for asking." I said shyly with a smile. "oh sorry my bad. How are you?" I said with embarrassment.
"I'm good." he said with a smile.

"(y/n) please siteu down." Jhope said while bringing and chair for me to sit on."
"oh thank you Jhopie" I said.
Knowing the clumsy person I am, I tripped before I sat down and Jimin just managed to stop me from falling.
"be careful..." Jimin said smiling at me while holding onto my arms.
"oh my gosh sorry.." I said embarrassed. Oh my gosh why is Jimin so sweeeeet.
"(y/n) are you okay?" Jin and Jungkook asked.
"oh don't worry guys I'm okay thank you." I said.

"okay so before I fall, or do anything embarrassing again, here are some of the ideas I managed to work on for your comeback album cover." I said shyly handing them the designs.

"waahhh!" Jhope said.
"ohmygaht" Suga said.
Excitement suddenly filled the room. The boys seemed to be really impressed by the designs and were talking amongst themselves as to which ones they liked most.
I was really happy and I patiently waited for them to come to me with any questions, Queries or concerns.

"(y/n) they are all really good, which is why it's so difficult for us to decide on one. And the guys seem to like a different designs so we still need to get back to you on this. But we really like it. You did a great job." Rapmonster said sincerely.
Wow Rapmonsters English was perfect. He was so cool.
"oh that's no problem Rapmon! Uhm I'll just head back to the office for now and I will give you guys the rest of the Week to decide on which one you like best." I said.

"okay that's cool thanks so much" , "guys say thank you!" Rapmonster said.
"kamsahmnida!!" The guys said all at once.
Wow they sound so angelic.
"no problem anything for you guys." I smiled and left the room.

I got back to the design office. I was so happy. The huge grin on my face gave it away when Jinhyung recognized my extremely good mood.

"well someones really happy today.." he said.
"that obvious huh?" I said with a chuckle.
"uhm yeah.. Look at that smile." he said.
"tch." I rolled my eyes and sat at my desk.
"they really like the designs.. But they somehow can't make a decision on which one to choose." I said.
"nah..thats a good sign but don't feel too bad. It's part of the process. They really need to think about which one would be more Appropriate with the songs on their album." Jinhyung explained
"ooohhh I get you! " I said.
"hey why didn't you tell me that you saw Megan last night?" I asked again.
"ooooh I completely forgot about that." he said.
I responded to him with a sarcastic look.

"uhhh, (y/n) Im gonna leave the office now. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" he said.
"uuuh okay.. Where you going?" I asked.
"you know it's Hoseoks Birthday soon right?" he asked like I didn't know.
"uh duh Jinhyung." I said.
"oh yeah I forgot that you were a fangirl" he whispered while mocking.
"ugh shut up Jinhyung." I said.
"okay well I gotta sort out some stuff for a party...see y'a." he said.