The party: pt 1

What Luck!

"Meeegaaaann!!" I yelled from the shower.
"are you okay in there?!" Megan answered with concern.
"I'm gonna be late! I forgot my towel in my bedroom, can you please get it for me?" I shouted,my voice echoing.

"here...how do you even forget your towel?" she asked while handing it to me.
"well when I rush I tend to forget things..." I said.
"hurry up you have like 10minutes to dress up and eat breakfast." she said.
"oh I'm skipping breakfast today. Oh and I spoke to the unni at the restaurant yesterday,she said you can take over my position and you can start tomorrow morning." I said.
" you finally spoke to her?" Megan asked excitedly.
"yep twas really difficult, I mean,she gave me my first job, i'm gonna miss her.. But at least she still has someone helping her out." I said.
"awh (y/n) thank you.. You really have no idea how much this means to me.
"omf, I gotta hurry.. I can't be late. Today is Jhopes birthday and I really want to see him before I start my work." I said panicking.
"well then hurry dude." she said calmly.

~

When I arrived at Big Hit, I didn't see jhope, or any of the members for that matter. I was kinda dissapointed, but I knew I'd run into them one way or another. So for now I just went to the design office and began working.

"heyyyy, you're here early." Jinhyung said as he arrived a few minutes after me.
"nope I think you're just late.." I responded with a shrug.
Jinhyung checked his watch and said "hahah you're actually right... I hope Han doesn't mind."
"you idiot...of course he will mind. You're lucky he isn't here yet." I said.

Jinhyung and I worked solidly for an hour, for some reason I couldn't concentrate on anything...all my thoughts were just flowing back to Jhope and the fact that today was his birthday. I really wanted to see him. I still need go out and buy him something. What do I buy him?

"knock-knock" a familiar voice spoke from the entrance to the office.
Jinhyung and I turned around only to see that it was Rapmonster trying to grab our attention.
"hey Namjoon!" I greeted him.
Why the hell did I address him by his full name?
"hey (y/n),Jinhyung" he replied.
"how can we help?" Jinhyung asked politely.
"well actually, I just wanted (y/n) to come with me to the practice room, we finally decided on some ideas and we thought it was about time we discussed it together." he said.
"sorry we kept you waiting (y/n)" he said again.
"oh don't worry Rapmon, you don't need to apologize for that." I smiled while waking up to follow him back to the practice room.

"so did Jhope tell you?" Rapmonster suddenly said as we were making our way to the practice room.
"haha, did Jhope tell me what?" I asked while getting nervous and curious at the same time.
"about Saturday..?" he said.
"ooh yeah the party?" I tried to confirm.
"yeah! You gonna come right? He really wants you to be there." Rapmonster said.
"yes of course! I mean I wouldn't miss it." I said with a smile,feeling rather happy he wanted me to be there.
"you can bring a trusted friend if you want to." he said.
"wow, really? Are you sure?" I said excitedly. Already thinking of bringing Megan along with me.
"yeah, it will be fine!" he said as we entered the room.

"ahhh (y/n)!!!" bts shouted as we entered the room.
Oh my god these boys are so lovely.
"hey guys!" I greeted them as happily as I could.
Cause really, I was so happy.
As I walked further into the room, I made eye contact with jhope and he stood smiling at me.
So I smiled back at him, walked over to where he was standing and hugged him.
I honestly don't know what I was thinking, but I did it even though Bts were standing right there.
"Happy Birthday Jhope." I said as I hugged him.
He returned the hug ever so willingly again.
When I let go he smiled and said "thank you, (y/n)"
The rest of the members just stood starring at me as if they were waiting for something else to happen.
So I asked shyly "d-ddo you g-guys want hugs too?"
Oh my god, could I get any more childish and obnoxious?
Before anyone could answer, Jimin came up to me and wrapped his arms around me really tightly.
Oh my god his biceps.
Then Seokjin followed and eventually the rest of the members.
Oh my god. This had to be the best day of my goddamned life. I felt so lucky.
The next half hour or so, we sat discussing their album cover and how they'd like it to be.
I was also quite satisfied with the idea they chose and I couldn't wait to get going with first draft.


Just as I stepped out the practice room to head back to the office, I felt someone hurry behind me and grab my shoulders from the back to stop me.
"(y/n)!" jhope said.
"Jhope! What's up birthday boy" I asked with a smile.
"uh haha, can I walk with you back to the office." he asked shyly.
"sure you can, let's go" I smiled.
As we were walking in silence, jhope suddenly stopped and began singing.
"saegilchukkahamnida, saegilchukkahamnida ahhh ahhh" with all these adorable aegyo expressions.
I couldn't help but laugh and smile at him. He was just too special.
"jhope, you're too cool you know that? Oh and it's YOUR birthday" I said.
"yes I know! Jhobie is daebakeu" he said with a giggle.
"thanks for the uhm, entertaining walk back." I said with a small laugh.
"you're welcome!" he said with a wink.
I almost died. This boy wants to kill me. I just know it.
As he walked back to the practice room, I stood at the door of the office, watching as he walked away. I bit my lip, and blushed. I really adore every member of bts, but for some reason, I felt something more for Jung Hoseok.
Every time I saw him, I got slightly more nervous, or little more excited or little bit happier. He had such an effect on me. It was crazy. And I really don't know why,but whenever I'm around him I have the urge to just hug him.
I feel like I'm in love with him.
Well of course I am! It's jhope for crying out loud. Who wouldnt be in love with him??
It's just some how different.

~

"whattt!!! You have his number!?" Megan asked the second I was done explaining my situation with jhope.
"yeah... I do" I said while blushing.
"and h-h-he put it on your phone??" She asked again
"yup!" I said.
"and you're not freaking out?" she asked again.
"no no no... I really am. You have no idea." I said.
"dude, I think he likes you too." Megan said.
"you can't be sure of that Megan." I said.
"oh he so likes you! Like why would he give his number to just anyone?" she said.
"ohhh yeah!! okay...maybe,but o crap. What if he does Megannnn??!" I asked excitedly.
"then you tell him you like him too!" she said.
"but what if he thinks I'm a creep?" I asked.
"he won't." she said.
"we need to go shopping for that party on Saturday." I said.
"we definitely have to look good...you mostly." she said.
"and I need to get him something" I said.
"what's the dress code?" she asked.
"casual...I guess." answered me.


~


Saturday took forever to arrive, but since it's finally here, I can't complain. The party was not for an hour so it gave Megan and I enough time to get dressed, set our hair, put on some makeup and chill for 5minutes until we leave.

"Megs,its 5:30pm we have exactly an hour to get ready!" I yelled from my bedroom.
"okay chill we will make it." she said.
"how are you always so calm?" I asked.
"my parents never ever got worked up or mad so I guess it's genetic." she answered.
"oh okay.. " I said with a confused look.

I opened up my cupboards to look for something good to wear, all I could find in my cupboards were jeans, jeans and more freaking jeans. I always wore jeans to work. Jhope always sees me jeans. Ugh okay let's go to my drawers.
After digging through my drawer, I found a ripped black denim high waist shorts. Okay this will do.
I didn't want to look too plain , so I grabbed a pair of grey stockings to go with.
Now what shoes Do I wear? I think I'll use my lace up boots.
Okay now a top...hmmm I think I'll wear this frilly white shirt. Oh god. I hope he thinks this looks good on me.
I decided to iron my hair and leave it down tonight, I mean I always have it tied up. Something different should be nice right?

When I checked the time it was already 6:26pm.
Wow I really take forever to get dressed.
"Megan we gonna be freaking late let's go!" I started to panic.
"(y/n) I'm ready, you take forever to get dressed." she said.
Wow Megan looked amazing, she wore white jeans and a blue jacket.
"you look great Meggy." I said.
"thank you! Jhope is gonna love you!" she said.


I was getting really nervous as we took the taxi to BigHit. We took a taxi because we didn't want to get all sweaty from the walking.
I really don't know why I was so nervous.
"Megan I'm nervous, aren't you nervous?"I asked.
"okay I gotta admit, this calm person is freaking out right now. Oh my god (y/n) I'm gonna see Yoongi!" she said.
"yeah dude, you gonna see your bias!" I said excited for her.

We stood outside the entrance of the BigHit building. I took out my phone to check the time, it was 6:45pm. Wow time flies when you don't want it to. I also had two new texts from Hoseok.
I opened them and they read:
"hey (y/n) text me when you get here, I can't wait to see you."
"and your friend :p"

I replied and said: "Jhobie. I'm here :D"
I got a text back immediately
"okay I'll send someone to come get you guys :)"
"okay :p" I replied

A moment later I saw Jinhyung walking towards us.
"hey (y/n)!","Megan! Im so glad she brought you!" Jinhyung said.
"hey Jin.. You look nice" I said.
"you look good all the time" he said.
"guys stop flirting we have a party to go to!" Megan said.
"Megan that's definitely not flirting." Jinhyung said.
"yeah megs it's called complimenting." I said correcting her.
"whatever let's go guys!" she said.

The party was situated in one of the rooms of Big Hit that I actually hadn't been to before.
It looked like the room that they filmed the N.O dance practice.
The lights were dimmed, it was decorated beautifully and there seemed to be just a selected group of people jhope wanted to spend his day with.
I saw BTS gathered at the corner of the room, the minute we walked in, Jhope noticed us and walked up to us immediately with bouncy steps.

"(y/n)!!! You're here!" he said with a huge grin.
"I told you i wouldn't miss it hobie" I said with a smile.
He smiled back and said "so this is your friend..."
"Hi I'm Megan it's great to meet you Jhope!" she introduced her self excitedly.
"it's nice to meet you too!" he smiled at her.
"(y/n) come let's go see the guys" jhope said as he pulled me by the hand.
I was leaving behind Jinhyung and Megan but I couldnt care less because I was with 7 amazing guys. And besides Megan and Jinhyung will keep each other company right?

I spent quite a while with the guys, I completely forgot about Megan and introducing her to the rest of Bts.
So I told the guys "oh I almost forgot to introduce you guys to my friend, lemme go get her."
As I turned around to get Megan, I almost fell because I may of had a bit too much to drink.
Jhope had to rescue me of course. Stupid me, always relying on bts to prevent me from breaking any bones.
"Hajima, you're too clumsy" jhope said with a giggle.
He helped me upright by holding both my hands.
I didn't let go of his hands. I actually held it a bit tighter to keep my balance and I depended on him.
He didn't seem to mind since he still held my hands. We were both facing each other.
"are you okay clumsy girl?" he asked me.
"haha youre so funny jhope. I'm okay" I said smiling at him.
"you know who you remind me of?" he asked.
"who?" I said giving him a sarcastic look.
"Rapmonssi" he said giggling.
"I'm gonna take that as a compliment hey." I said.