Chapter 15

What Luck!

I woke up the next morning with a headache so painful,I had trouble making any sudden movement. I couldnt even think straight. I felt light headed and I could barely stand. All I wanted to do was close my eyes and get back into bed. But of course I couldnt do that. I had a job, and I was going to be late if I hung around in my room any longer.

When I walked passed the kitchen, I saw Taerin eating her breakfast at the table.Opposite where she sat,was another bowl filled with cereal.
"Hey...you look like ...are you okay?" she asked with a concerned look.
"urgh." was all I said.
Aside from having a throbbing headache, I was in a crappy mood. My crappy mood,contributed to the series of sharp pains that attacked my head.
"wow..okay, at least have some cereal..." she said.
"Im not hungry. Gonna be late for work." I said coldly.
Why was I being harsh to Tae again? She didnt do anything.

I was definitely not going to walk to work today. For all I know, I could collapse on the street.
Before I got to the Big Hit building, I made a stop at the restaurant,just to check how long my shift would be after work.
Urgh, why did my shift have to end at 10pm today?
It could have been tomorrow,or any other day of the week. But of course it was today. Thats just my luck. Why does the universe have to work that way?
I dont get it. Recently ive been feeling like the luckiest girl on the planet. But somehow the universe always turns against me.

When i got to work. The first thing I did was gulp down two full glasses of water from the office filter.
"whoa...someones thirsty." Jinhyung said.
" off Jin." I said coldly.
Wow, seriously... Where is this mood coming from? I asked myself.
"The heck? Whats the matter with you?" Jinhyung said in a pissed off tone.
"I dont think you heard me." I snapped while storming off with firm steps.
Jinhyung followed behind me and grabbed my arm to stop me.
"Whats wrong with you?" he asked,now concerned.
"Its nothing. Im fine." i said.
"youre not fine. And you most definitely do not look fine." He said,pointing out the obvious.
I was about to burst into tears. I dont even know why I felt so emotional. That concerned look on Jinhyungs face just made me want to hug him.
" I just dont feel so well." I said as I slightly calmed down.
"come..lets go..you need to see the doctor." Jinhyung said.
"even though ive been planning to do that for weeks..now's not the time. We have work to do. Besides. Ive been here for a week. I cant miss out on my new job." I said.
"youre sick. Its different. Beomseokssi is not gonna say anything. We just gotta tell them." Jinhyung said.
"what do you mean we?" I asked.
"Im coming with you. Youre my partner. I have to look out for you. Its my job." he said as if that made so much sense.
"whatever. lets just go." i said agreeing coldly.

After Jinghyung and I got permission to leave the building. We took a taxi to the nearest doctor. God was i glad that he didnt make me walk.
At the surgeory we filled out a few forms before i was examined.
Hell was i glad the doctor was female. Besides being alone, male doctors were the 2nd thing I was afraid of.

I told Jin to come with me into the doctors rooms, because honestly i was still too afraid.
"miss is this your boyfriend?" the doctor randomly asked.
"uuhhh no he is just uhm my uh friend why? I said blushing ever so hard.
"miss i need to examine you..so Its necessary for me to know if youre okay with him being here?
"uh yeah its okay." i said.
"okay miss, please the first three buttons on your shirt." she said.
I really wasnt expecting that. Otherwise I would have told Jin to leave.
"buh- uh uhm..." i uttered.
Jin just stood with shocked eyes.
Oh my god. How do i do this with Jin in the same room. Why didnt i just tell him to go.
I shut my eyes and undid the first few buttons of my shirt. And opened them again once they were undone. Oh , now my chest and bra is visible. Why the hell didnt i wear a vest? The doctor placed her stethoscope on my chest and asked me to take deep breathes in and out.
I seriously didnt want to look at Jin. But somehow my head tilted up for a second,only to see Jin still starring with shocked eyes and the moment he realized that i looked at him,he turned away immediately.

After the examination, the doctor came to the conclusion that I havent been eating properly and that I should not skip meals. Its true. Recently ive been doing that a lot. So she gave me some basic pills to help with the headache. But she said a good meal would definitely make me feel better.

Wow all that,just because I havent been eating properly? Jin must think im stupid.
"you need to eat...why dont we head back to your apartment and make you something?" Jinhyung suggested.
"uh okay sure." I said.
I only agreed, because i knew Tae would be going back to work today.

*at the apartment*
"nice place." jin said.
I huffed and said "sure...it really isnt Jin"
"no its cool...hey wheres the balcony..i need a smoke?" he asked.
I gestured my head towards the left of the living room.
After he went out the door. Soon after,I followed him.
"I need a cigarette..give me one" I demanded.
"uhhh are you sure?" he said as his unclear words escaped his mouth with his cigarette between his lips.
"urggh" I said while rudely stealing his from his mouth and placed it inbetween my lips.

"wha?" he said shocked and just stared at me.
"what?" i said while making no eye contact and lighting the cigarette like a professional.
"thats not gonna cure your headache..youre a first timer"he said with a chuckle.
"Then what will? Im not hungry." i said annoyed
"suit yourself. Give me my cig back!" he said while pulling the cigarette out of my fingers and placing it back between his lips.

His lips were so soft. Even though he smoked..his lips were still so pretty and appealing. Why does he look so good even when he smokes.
I once read somewhere that kissing can cure headaches. I never actually tried it, but why am i so curious to know if it works now?
Gosh. I think i was getting Hormonal. I seriously started to crave his lips agaist mine.