Chapter 17

What Luck!

The first thing I did that morning was wash up and grab something to eat. Tae still wasnt home,so I had to make some breakfast for myself. I was super hungry, so I just made 2 packets of instant noodles.

I gobbled that down in less that 2mins and already I felt a bit better. Winter was slowly coming to an end and I could feel the warmth of spring as soon as I opened up my bedroom curtains and window.
Ah, Spring. Spring is my favorite season. Why? I dont know...maybe because its the start of something new.
Wow,being positive really does change the way you feel.

I was in a good mood today. So I decided to put a bit more effort into dressing myself for work.
Okay so I dont want to look too formal and neither do i want to look too casual...so i'll go with a knee length floral dress,stockings,boots and a jacket. I should probably leave my hair down too. Its been a while since i left it opened.

When I got to work, I greeted everyone who passed by, with a smile. Woah. Spring was really getting to me. I am most definitely not used to the positive me.
As soon as I stepped into the office, I saw Jinhyung. I tried not to make eye contact,but curse my damn good mood for causing me to smile at him. It was just for a second,so i guess that wasnt so bad. Okay maybe it was..considering he didnt smile back.

Okay..okay..should I go apologise for overeacting yesterday? No! Noo...im not weak and neither was it my fault so no...

So even though we sat nearby eachother for 3hours in the office...neither of us said a word. Things were incredibly awkward since he kept starring at me, and every time i looked up he turned away.

I felt my stomach moan again, so I decided not to starve myself. I excused myself silently and left to go eat somewhere quietly on my own.
As expected, Jinhyung never followed me. I assumed he was upset about yesterday and didnt actually feel like talking or eating with me for that matter. Thats fine...I mean, i dont want to speak to him either..buut, i kinda missed his company.

I sat In a hallway near one of Bts's practice rooms. Why I chose that place? It was quiet and no one, not even Bangtan were around. I carried a big lunch today. I really have to start eating properly. The food tasted so good and no one was around so i ate like a homeless person seeing food for the first time.

Wow Im such an idiot...just when I thought i was alone...
" (y/n)???" Jhope asked in a confused manner.
" chey-houf" I said embarrassingly with a mouthful of food.
"wh-what are you doing here?" he asked confused again.
"uhh..im. oh im sorry..am I not allowed to eat here?" I said clicking my chopsticks together in my right hand.
"no..no you can..its just. Isnt this an odd place to be eating?" he said.
"yeah..it is. But it was quiet here and I kinda felt like being alone." I said with a shy smile.
"oh well..that makes sense. I guess i'll leave you to eat." he said while smiling his incredibly goofy and adorable smile.
"No! No no no...wait!" I said clumsily grabbing my lunch together and waking up.
"wah..oh sorry..okay." Jhope said while blushing.
"Im on my break now..are you busy?" I asked him.
"Uhm..i was actually gonna use this practice room..just to try out some dance moves and focus a little bit." he said.
"oohh...oh.oh. Im sorry. Im so sorry! I'll go find somewhere more appropriate to eat." I said with a chuckle.
"Its okay..uhm do you wanna come inside and watch me...uhm dance?" he offered shyly.
Oh my good god. Jhope wants me to watch him practice. This is like a freaking dream!

"Ohwh my God! Pinch me!" I yelled aloud.
Oh ..i just said that aloud.
"Excuse me?" Jhope said cutely while laughing.
The last time I saw him laugh like that was when I bumped Jimin on the head.
"Im sorry. I was just uh. Uhm..you see..the thing is...I.." I was babbling and I didnt know what to say.
"Its okayy...lets just go inside." Jhope said,still laughing,but trying to tell me it was okay and I didnt need to explain myself.

Before we went into the practice room, I disposed off my leftovers.
When we got in, there were two chairs against a wall and a large spaced open floor.
Jhope told me to take a seat on one of the chairs while he gets the music playing, so I did as he told.
He went near some technical device and a laptop to choose his music. When he bent over and reached out for the keyboard on the laptop, his muscles flexed,and god ive never seen such beautiful biceps.
He wore a sleeveless shirt, sneakers and a black pants..god he looked so y with his hair spiked back. His hair was back to the no more dream era hairstyle. And wow..i just felt like the luckiest girl.

Just as I was about to switch to daydream mode..the music started playing and Hoseok skipped towards the middle of the dancefloor and began dancing.
My entire mind was focused on the fluidly moving Hoseok.
The way his body moved with the music was just so amazing. Every move went perfectly with the beat. He was born to dance this boy.
A minute into the song, my eyes felt dry and began to burn. I dont think I blinked since the song started. Like I was going to take my eyes of Jhope.
Damn he was perfect. Oh my god. I love him!
Oh im fangirling.

The next thing I knew the music stopped playing and the dancing Hoseok stopped moving.
Jhope paused and my jaw dropped to the floor.
I was so amazed and I was filled with fangirly emotions.
I couldnt control myself,but I immediately ran towards him and hugged him.

"Jhope that was amazing!" I said, still hugging him.
He was sweaty and his neck was sticky. He smelled so good. Like a combination of cologne and sweat. I just found that incredibly y.
He returned the hug, and my eyes grew large.
Jhope was holding me...
"Thank you (y/n)." Jhope said in a tired,low and thankful voice.
His voice sent chills down my neck and spine. I swear..I was about to die.