The party: pt 2

What Luck!

"jhope come with me, I need to fetch Megan and introduce her to the rest of the guys," I said.
"okay Les go." he said holding his hand out to mine.
I smiled while looking at his hand and then his face. "you're okay with me holding your hand?" I asked.
"haha yeah and I don't want you to fall again." he said.
I bit my lip and said "you're right"

The moment our hands touched,I felt shivers travel through my entire body. The way his slender fingers interlaced with mine just felt so right. His palms were so soft, and the tips of his fingers gently rubbed the back of my hands while we made our way to Megan.


"Megan! I almost forgot about you bro! Come let's go see your Suga oppa!" I said, my speech slurred.
"geez, I think someone had a bit too much to drink Jinhyung..." Megan said whispering to Jinhyung as if I couldnt hear.
The way in which Jhope laughed at her response made me recall the moment I first met him and Jimin.
I turned to the side of me and gave jhope a sarcastic stare.
All he did was return the stare and look at me with such adoration.
Why was he doing that? Does he know what he does to me when he does that?? Oh my gosh, my head hurts. My brain cannot handle alcohol. At all.

When I faced away again, Megan and Jinhyung were no longer with us.
"hey where did those two go?" I asked jhope.
"Jinhyung took her to the other members." he answered.
"hahaha when youre drunk you really miss out on a lot huh?" I stated.
"hhaha yup. Uhm hey, do you wanna come with me somewhere?" jhope asked.
"yeah sure, where?" I asked.
He looked at me and smiled "you'll see..lets go" he said gesturing his head to the room's exit.

When we left the party venue, we took two left turns in the building and began to walk up three flights of stairs.
"jhope why are you making me walk up so many stairs" I giggled as I was beginning to run out of breath.
Goodness I really hated exercise and walking.
I mean, I tried my hardest not to complain,but ugh I couldn't handle it and so I started to feel bad about the fact that I actually complained to jhope of all people.
"hahaha I'm sorry..we're almost there." he said.
Wow, who knew that were so many places in this building that I hadn't been to.
I guess Beom seokssi didn't give me a proper tour.
God I should really stop complaining.

We eventually stopped in front of a double door.
Where this door leads to? I have no idea, but I guess I'm about to find out.
The place that we were at,seemed so far away from the party but we could still hear the music echoing.
"JayHope... Where are we going?" I asked impatiently.
Wow I'm annoying when I'm drunk.
"just one second, I have the keys right here." Jhope said digging into his pockets.
"haha okay" I said.
I was feeling a bit cold since there was a chilly breeze coming from underneath the door. I regret not bringing a jacket.

Jhope pushed the doors open, and it led us outside.
"we're outside?" I asked confused.
"haha yep, welcome to the big hit roof top."
"rooftop?!" I said excitedly.
"Wait wait wait. Is this the place they did those confessions in Rookie King??!!"
Holy ! That was supposed to be a thought.
"Did I just say that out loud?" I asked,squeezing my one eye shut in embarrassment.
"hahahahahahahahahaha..ye-yess hahahah!" Jhope said unable to control his laughter.
"mmmmmmhhhm" I squealed as I ran over to the nearest wall,slowly crouched down, and hid my face between my knees because I was so embarrassed. I was acting like a child and I totally blame it on the alcohol.


Jhope walked towards me and bent down in front of me.
"hey, what's the matter?" he asked in a concerned tone.
I lifted my head and looked into his concerned eyes.
"you know now..." I said,almost in tears.
"what do I know now?" he asked as he lifted my chin?
"That I'm just another stupid fan girl... Who got lucky enough to work alongside bts" I said, tears rolling down my cheek.
"you're not stupid, (y/n)...why are you crying?" he asked as he wiped my tears away with his thumb.
"bec-because...I could get fired, and you and the rest of bts might hate me and you won't see me the same." I said.
I honestly felt like . I ruin everything. I ruin every moment. I mess things up all the ing time. When will I stop?
He was still crouched down in front of me. I could see he was getting a bit uncomfortable in that position.
"you won't get fired...nothing is going to change,please just relax. Your secret is safe with me. And no..I'll never hate you." he said, shifting his position while he pushed aside the hair that stuck to my face with the dry tears that stayed behind.

After all the uncomfortable crouching, Jhope decided to sit down against the wall next to me.
"I'm sorry for being like this Hobie." I said as I rested my head against his shoulder.
The air was Icy and I began to shiver. So he put his arm around me and pulled me closer.
He turned to face me and whispered "you don't have to be sorry."
The breath of his whisper against my cheek,sent even more shivers down my spine.
How this boy was able to affect me this much? Not a damn clue. But I'm kinda glad he did

His face was basically 2cm away from mine. I was literally starring deep into his dark brown,sparkly eyes. He was so gorgeous. I was only able to see his face with the little light that shone from the floodlights on the rooftop.
I felt my face move closer to his and the next thing I found, was my hands against his cheek and my lips on his.
I honestly didn't know what I was doing. My body completely took over. I wasnt thinking. For the first time I wasn't thinking...
I kissed him. I kissed his lips gently,and His lips were so soft against mine. I continued to kiss him for at least 2 seconds, until I realized what I was doing exactly. So I stopped and pulled away immediately.

"J hope im-im-im so sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry, I really wasn't thinking straight and I-" before I continued, I was cut off because Hoseok pulled me closer again and leaned in to kiss me.
He held my waist with his left hand and cupped my cheek with his right.
He kissed me once more and I closed my eyes and Joined in the kiss. His lips moved against mine in perfect rhythm. I moved closer to him so that I was eventually facing him on his lap, straddling his hips. He deepened the kiss as I got onto him and slid his tongue into my mouth.
I did the same and a slight groan escaped the back of his throat.
My hands decided to let themselves explore his scalp while I kissed him.
He too let his hands move to my sides, and eventually under my shirt and up my back.
He pulled me closer to him and gave me one last peck on my lips before he pulled away.
He didn't pull away abruptly or anything. But he did it gently and still kept a small distance between us as I felt him smile against my lips.
I bit my lip and smiled back.

"we should go back and join the others" he said as I felt his lips move against mine when he spoke."
I pulled my head away and said "gosh you're right"
"but first.. " he said as he pulled me in for one more kiss.
"you're a really good kisser" he said.
I leaned my forehead against his and said "if I'm good, then youre perfect at it."


When we were on our way back to the party, I asked jhope, "what did you want to show me up on the roof by the way? I'm really sorry for acting all childish.."
"I took you there because...because...okay look, theres no reason but I got exactly what I wanted out of that short trip to the roof." he said and winked at me.

Holy hotness this boy has gotta to stop winking at me before I die.
I grabbed him by the arm and linked his together with mine.
"you're too cute you know that?" I asked him.
"I'm an aegyo machine." he said.
And I giggled at that response.

 

"where the hell were you two?" Megan asked when we got back to the party.
"ohhhh uhhh, Jhope was looking for his phone...yup he found it." I said sounding like everything else but normal.
"riighhttttttt" was all Megan said.

"let's go dance?" jhope said
"what?" I said with a chuckle.
"dance? Let's go.." he said while UK his head obnoxiously to the beat of the music.
"hahaha why not!" I said while mimicking his weird dance.