Chapter 4

What Luck!

The second i regained consciousness my body reacted immediately and as a result there was a head collision between Jimin and I. 
"aishhhhh!" Jimin hissed in pain.
Oh my damn! I just hurt Park Jimin. ! What the hell is wrong with me?
"Oh my god! Im very, very sorry, mianhe! " I apologized sincerely while examining Jimins forehead with my thumb. Did i just touch Jimins face? Am i even allowed to do such things? 
I pulled my hand away immediately and apologized once again. 
"tch,haha is okay.." Jimin said shyly.
While i continued to apologize to jimin, JHope was standing aside of us laughing as if what he just saw was the funniest thing in the world. For a moment I stopped focusing on the injured Jimin and turned my attention to Jhope who was still laughing his incredibly dorky yet y laugh. He was so beautiful. A smile formed at the corners of my mouth and i began to daydream about something, but suddenly the sound of Jimin slap jhope brought me back to reality. I just smiled and began staring at the two handsome young men standing in front of me. Jimins eyes were so small and everytime he smiled they formed the shape of little crescent moons. He wore a SnapBack on his head and with the handful of hair that escaped the front of his cap I could see that his hair was dyed a light brown. He was dressed in a grey hoodie and ripped denim jeans. I found it amazing how they could make such simple clothing look so good. JHope wore a beanie and his fringe covered his forehead. His eyes were so deep and so brown. His nose was such a distinct feature on his face. His face was just ugh, so perfect and so beautiful. I was so distracted by his perfect facial features that I didn't pay attention to what he was wearing. However with a small glimpse I was able to see him in black skinny pants and a blue and black striped jersey. Jhope waved a hand in front of my face "uhm are you o-okay miss-uhm..?" He asked while trying to figure out what my name was. 
"Yeah,uh yeah...I'm okay thank you,I'm sorry I made such a scene..I really don't know what happened there," "oh and my name's (y/n)"
" uhm can I get you some water?" Jimin asked politely.
"Oh, no,no it's okay. I'm okay really, but thank you." I said with a smile. Which person says no to Jimin when he offers them water!????
"Maybe, you should see the doctor"
Jhope said with concern.
Woah it was so unbelievable yet believable at the same, that these boys showed such respect and concern for someone they just met. And it was me. I think I need to slap myself.
"Jhope," I smiled and touched his hand.
Why the hell do I keep touching them, what if they think I'm a creep or something? 
I removed my hand immediately and said "sorry, uhm it's okay I think it's because I skipped breakfast today." Which is true I'm so hungry and I didn't eat a thing from the morning, but that's definitely not the reason I fainted.
"Oh no, no. You can't do that," Jimin said with a smirk.
" I promise I won't miss another breakfast...ever" I said with a grin to both the boys.
The hell? Who was I promising? Was I promising them, or myself? Urgh.
I gave myself a massive face palm.
Oh no I just hit myself in front of them. They are seriously going to run away from me any second.
Jimin gave me this adorable smile in response and jhope let out a chuckle and his big smile just made my entire life. How was it possible for these boys to make me so happy. To lighten up my mood in such an instant?
I didnt want to leave them. But I had to go back home. I couldn't just stay there with them? Could I? 
No they're busy. They have things to do. 
"Thank you so much for your help, it was such an honor to meet you,Jhope and Jimin." I said with the warmest smile I could give.
"It was nice to meet you too" they both said.
" oh I'm a new employee here...so I guess I'll probably see you again?" I said excitedly
"Wah! Really?" Jhope said with a surprised look.
While jhope looked surprised Jimin just smiled and giggled at me.
I couldn't tell if he was disappointed that I was working here or not. I take it that he was, since the first thing I did, was injure him. I couldn't expect him to like me after that happened,could I?