Chapter 27

What Luck!

When I got home that same evening, Megan was still working back at the restaurant. That meant I was alone,which is good, because I really needed some time for myself.

The first thing I did was play back all the voice messages left on the home phone.
There were only 3, the first two being completely irrelevant, but the third... Was from Taerin. Strange.

"hey...(y/n) uhhh yeah it's been a while since we last spoke or even saw each other. I tried calling the house phone multiple times earlier, but some chick kept picking up, and I thought I had the wrong number. But I guess you've found a new roommate and you don't need me anymore? So I guess I won't be moving back...
Well yeah..uhm I wanted to pay an overdue visit. Seems like you don't need that anymore so yeah take care."

That voice message left me fuming. I couldn't even think straight. What the hell was up with Taerin? What the heck..
Am I missing something?
I swear my level of confusion was going through the roof.
I really didn't have time for people like her to be bothering me. I honestly thought she was my best friend. I guess she didn't feel the same. I guess I was wrong.

Wow... I haven't felt emotional in such a long time...and now really isnt the most appropriate time for my emotions to be all over the place.
I'm freaking stressed. BTS' comeback is in a month and I have to have their album finalized by next week.

I went straight to my room and threw myself onto the bed. I couldnt see myself getting any work done so I pulled out my phone and began scrolling through twitter. It had been a while since I last checked Bangtans profile so I decided to do exactly that.
Awe Jimins selfies. He's so cute. I just wanna die.
OMG OMG a jhope selfie. Oh my gosh.. He took this at the party. Wow he is so gorgeous.
As I continued to scroll, all that was left was Rapmonsters screenshots of his music. Aah rapmon... I need to listen to those soon.

Going through their twitter, made me feel slightly better..but I still felt like I needed someone to talk to.

As I was going through my contacts, I stopped at Jhopes name. I was really missing him and I really wanted to talk to him. But he could be busy and I don't want to disturb him.
I'll try anyway...the worst that could happen is him not replying.

You: Jhope... :p
About 15 Seconds later.

Jhope: (y/n)! Annyeong...i missed you.

OMG he missed me! I'm gonna cry.
You: oh my gosh I missed you too! How are you? I didn't even get to see you today.

Jhope: :) I'm glad you did. I'm actually a bit tired from this weekend. Yeah Its okay, we're both busy prepping for the comeback.

You: me too...yeah..im pretty stressed.

Jhope: I'm excited, why are you stressed?

You: well I'm excited too, I'm just stressed about the album cover.

Jhope: you have nothing to worry about :* we all love it.

Oh my god he put a kissy face.. Does this mean he maybe wants to kiss me again?
WTF am I thinking??ugh.

You: I'm glad you guys do. :p

Jhope: I need to see you again. What are you doing?

You: I'm actually at the apartment, pretty bored Megan's working a late shift today. Not much to do when there's no company xD what are you doing?

Jhope: at the dorm, lying down. Can I come over? Give you some company?

You: I'd love that! But uhm can you really do that?

Jhope: well it's kinda our free time now..and I'll just say you needed my help with the album design thing.

You: oh my gosh. Please, I'd really like that. :)
Jhope: I'll be there in 10.

You: wait.. Do you even know where my apartment is?

Jhope: yeah Jinhyung doesn't shut up when you somehow come up in our conversations. He says a lot of stuff.

You: ohhhh lol. XD okay I'll be waiting.

About 10mins later.

Jhope: (y/n) I'm outside :D

I ran to the front door in my pyjamas it was 6:45pm after all. I was dressed in baby blue shorts and knee socks. With a white pyjama top that was super warm. I really hope he doesn't get put off about the fact that I'm in pyjamas.

"Jhope!!" I said excitedly giving him a warm hug.
"(y/n)! I brought some rice cakes." he said with the most adorable smile.
"oh my.. Thank you, you really didn't have to." I said smiling the sweetest smile I could.
"you look cute" jhope said.
I began blushing so hard. "thank you hobi, you look amazing."
"hahahahah thank you." he said.
We stood starring at each other for what seemed like years but it was only two minutes. Then I realized that I hadn't yet showed him around.
"oh! My bad.. Let me show you the place." I said.


Showing hobi around took less than 5mins..i mean it was a pretty small apartment.

"so uh, I started watching this really cute anime, wanna come watch with me?" I asked.
"of course I want to haha" he said.

We sat on the 2 seated couch in front of the television, I had my legs folded against me. Hoseok turned to face me and moved a bit closer.
"so what's the name of the anime?" he asked.
"kaicho wa maid sama" I said with a giggle.
I moved a little closer to Hoseok cause I began to feel a little cold.
When he saw that I was a bit more comfortable next to him, he snuggled up closer and put his arm around me.
I felt a little nervous. He was so warm and I was so scared to look him in the face, I was going red and my heart began racing.
After starring at the screen for way too long without blinking, I decided to face Jhope.
Oh my god. My heartue. I couldn't even look at him for more than 2seconds. I was so nervous. Why was I so nervous?
I quickly buried my face In his neck and grabbed his shirt tightly. Why was I grabbing his shirt. Oh my god I'm weird.
His neck smelled so good. I didn't want to move myself from that position. I buried my face deeper into his neck so that now my lips were touching it. Hoseoks smell was so good and something about the tenderness of his neck and his incredible smell was so arousing.

Hoseoks hands suddenly moved to my thighs, and with his gentle touch he felt them slowly.
His soft fingertips felt amazing against my skin. With that he moved his hands up the sides of my body until he reached my face and slowly pulled me away from his neck,cupped my cheek and looked at me straight in the eyes.
At this point I was so close to his face. I could feel his breath on my lips and I was so tempted to close the tiny gap between us. But before my body could react, he beat me to it and gently pecked my lips as if he was asking for permission. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Only this time my kiss seemed more desperate. I slid my tongue across his lower lip and it instantly let out a growl from him. He pulled me onto his lap, and our kissing grew intense.
I got slightly startled when I felt something poke my inner thigh..but then I realized..its probably you know...just him.
Just as Hoseok was about to pull my top over my head, his phone began to ring in his pocket.
That completely interrupted everything and I was kinda disappointed. But i guess that's just me being to greedy for more Jhope.

"I'm sorry I have to take this" Hoseok said smiling
"it's okay go ahead.." I smiled, bit my lip and got off his lap.

As I sat back down on the couch and listened to his conversation, it sounded like he had to head back.

"(y/n)im really sorry,but the guys need me back." he grinned and shyly laughed.
"it's okay don't worry" I smiled. I honestly couldn't stop smiling. But I really didn't want him to go.
"I really wish I didnt have to go." he said coming closer and giving me a Cute pout.
"it's okay Hobie.." I said pouting back.. But I probably didn't look as cute.

As he got even closer, he put his arms around me and gave me the nicest, tightest hug.
"I'll see you tomorrow" he said heading towards the door.
"see you tomorrow Jhope.." I smiled, watching as he left the building.