Chapter 14

What Luck!

I couldn't believe that Jinhyung was forcing me to the beach with him. For one, the weather was completely inappropriate. And two.. The beach was definitely not the place I wanted to be. 
And since it was Jinhyung,of course we didn't take a taxi on our way to the beach... we walked and god my legs were aching. I hated walking and I avoided it whenever it was Necessary.

When we got to the beach, the sun was just about set..its only 3pm but it's winter after all. The scenery was beautiful, so I guess it turned out to not be suuuch a bad idea.
"wow.. The sunset is beautiful here..is this why you wanted to bring me to the beach" I asked as if I figured out why he wanted to take me to there.
"uhm.. Not quite.. Just follow me. " he said while pulling my hand and physically moving me towards the shore.

I found that really strange. I mean, he didn't have to hold my hand. I'm very much capable of walking myself. But then again his hands were so soft and I really didn't mind so I just allowed it.
On the beach, In the distance...i could see a group of boys. A few of them were sitting. Some were laughing and playfully enjoying themselves near the sea where the waves crashed onto the shore.
It didn't even take me a few seconds to realize that Jinhyung was leading me towards them.
Thereafter it took less than a milisecond to identify who those boys were.
What the heck were BTS doing at the beach on a Sunday. Aren't they supposed to be busy?

When Jinhyung and I were just about close enough to them. Jungkook and Seokjin came running towards us. Well towards Jin. I mean why would they be running to me?
"Jinhyungie hyung!" the Maknae yelled with excitement.
"Jin,I thought you weren't gonna make it." Seokjin said in a relieved tone.
"I decided to come. I needed the fresh air. Oh and I hope you guys don't mind...it wasn't on the invitation but here's my plus one." Jinhyung said with his annoying humor.
"it's no problem..Hey (y/n)how are you?" Seokjin asked in a charming manner. "I'm good Seokjin oppa,you?" I asked.
"I'm good." he simply said.
"(y/n) let's go!" Jungkook said pulling me by the arm towards the rest of the members.
Okay that's the second time someone did that today. And it was jungkook so this time I really didn't mind.
The other members eventually gathered round with the rest of us. The minute I saw Jhope. I couldn't stop myself from going red. I felt my cheeks heat up. It was so bad. If either of them noticed,it would be so embarrassing. It's not my fault though. Its not like I asked to be surrounded by 8 incredibly handsome guys who made my legs weak everytime one of them touched me or even looked at me.

Jhope always had a bright smile on his face. Somehow when he saw Jungkooks grip on me..his bright smile turned into a serious expression. Almost as if he was jealous?

Without making it too obvious.. I gently pulled my arm out of Jungkooks grip,walked over to Jhope and bumped him on the shoulder like we've been friends forever.
"Hey hope!" I said with a bubbly smile.
Seeing his face light up with a smile again, made my day.
"hey (y/n)" he said with a sincere smile that reached his eyes.
"what are you doing here??" he asked again.
"you know,i wanted to ask you the same question...but Jinhyung brought me here and I have no id-"
Then it hit me...he probably brought me here to see them. But why? He didn't have to. And I have absolutely no idea how he knew that this would make up for indirectly chasing me away from his apartment. But it did.. cause right now that seemed like the least important thing to worry about.

"The members and I love hanging out at the beach after a busy weekend..it usually relieves stress...we just...sorta.. let go..you know? "
"yeah..yeah I get you.. Wow I think this is my first time at the beach in Korea." I said with the most pleasant feeling.
"what? Wah!?" Jhope said in shock.
"yeah I haven't really been out.. I previously had 2 jobs and I never had time for myself." I responded.
"So do you like Korea?" Jhope asked.
Before I could answer, our conversation was interrupted by Jimin and Jinhyung and V.
Jinhyung casually put his arm around my shoulder and I just smirked at him.
I noticed Jhopes facial expression change immediately. Jhope got a lot more quiet when V Jinhyung,Jimin and I engaged in conversation. I wasn't really comfortable having a fun conversation with them, since Jhope wasnt involving himelself. It's not like him to act this way.. And for some reason I started to worry. I really wanted him to be part of our conversation,but every time I tried to bring him in,Jimin had said or done something that never failed to amuse me and so that drew my attention away from Hoseok.
As the 4 of us continued to talk. Jhope silently excused himself and joined the older hyungs.
Why was he acting like that? I really hated it. This really isn't like Jhope.
It really began to bother me and so without second thought, I excused myself and followed Jhope.
Jhope was sitting down on the sand,examining his fingers, with his legs in front of him.
"heeeeyy Hope.. You're okay?" I asked bending over in front of him with the warmest smile I could give.
"hey..he smiled at me again.. I'm fine. Why?" he said while grinning. God why is he so handsome???
"I'm sorry..i think our conversation was interrupted earlier." I said shyly rubbing the back of my neck.
"it's okay, come sit here" he said while patting the sand next to me.
"sure" I said and did as he said.
"so Korea....yup I love it. I feel more at home here, than I did back in my home country." I said again.
"you don't miss your family?" he asked.
"no I do. I really do. I just felt like I needed to be independent and you know.. Do something I enjoy so I can be happy." I said honestly.
"and are you happy!?" Jhope asked.
"now more than ever.." I smiled and said while staring into his eyes.
At that moment, myself nor jhope were speaking. The guys around us were still being silly and noisy. Somehow I managed to block them out and strangely,my mind chose to focus on nothing else besides Jhope. I don't know if Jhope was doing the same.. But it really seemed so when he just stared back at me.
I took a huge gulp. I really hope he didn't hear that. He was so gorgeous. Every feature on his face was perfect. At that very moment I did my best to take it all in. I don't think I'll ever be this close to him. So why not just sit and admire this beautiful being in front of me?

It was getting really chilly and the shirt I was wearing wasn't helping at all. I hissed as the sea breeze caused chills to travel down my spine.
"you're cold...?" Jhope said in this gentle voice that just gave me more chills.
"yeah..oh my gosh i'm sorry...am I making it too obvious?" I said embarrassed.
"haha no it's okay...uhm.. Come closer.." he said almost shyly.
"uh.. I.. Uhm.. Okk-k-k-ayy... " I said while stuttering and blushing so hard.
I moved in and Jhope pulled me closer. I snuggled up next to him and rested my head against his shoulder.. I did that just to show him that I was comfortable around him and I didnt want to make the situation awkward.
He held his arms around me. He was so warm. I really felt so safe in his arms. He smelled so great. Just when I thought Jinhyung smelled so good. Here Hoseok comes with a scent so addictive that I don't feel like leaving this position. Ever. 
My emotions were all over the place. How did I get this lucky? How is it possible that I get to be in jhopes arms just because Im feeling cold? It doesn't make sense. This has to be a dream...
I pinched myself to make sure. But no... This was really happening.
"(y/n)... Are you warmer now?" Jhope asked.
"yeah.. Uhm much warmer..thank you." I said and I avoided eye contact at all costs.. Because I knew I'd die in his arms. Not like that sounded like such a bad idea. It would be a dream to in jhopes arms.

"wh-hat are you guys doing?" Suga asked in a confused voice.
I quickly moved out of jhopes arms and stood up immediately.
"uh uhm nothing why? What do ya mean? Uhm huh?"I said sounding like a complete idiot.
"uhh.. Nebermind... " "jhope the guys want you ober there." suga said in his adorable broken English.
"oh sorry I'm coming.. " he said to Suga.
"(y/n) I'll be back..." he said to me.
"no no wait. I actually have to get back home. My roommate needs me.." I said in an apologetic tone.
"oh okay...i'll see you tomorrow then? " he said winking at me. Oh my gosh. That was the second time he winked at me and it was hotter than the first time.
I smiled and waved to him as he went off. 
I ran over to the other members, as well as Jinhyung and told them that I'd be leaving and that id see them tomorrow at work.
They all understood and so I was on my way.