CHAPTER 7 : What's wrong?

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

"Gikwang? What are you doing here? Does you suppose to hang out with Hyunseung hyung today?" ask Yoseob as he tried to look strong in front of his friend.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong with you? Are you ok? Why are you in the ward?" ask Gikwang as he approach Yoseob's bed slowly with worried expression on his face.

"He's collap.."

"I'm fine.. nothing's wrong, Kwangie.." said Yoseob quickly. He ignored the angry face of Wooyoung and quickly looking at Gikwang.

"You're sure?"

"Yeah.. I'm sure, by the way you didn't answer my question, what are you doing here?" ask Yoseob again.

"Oh, actually Hyunseung hyung cancelled it.. he's got family matter today.."

"Still.. you didn't answer my question, I ask what are you doing here? and how do you know I'm here?"

"I.. actually.."

"I'm the one who told him, why?" said Wooyoung.

"Hyung.." whined Yoseob angry.

"He's your friend, nothing's wrong to told him anyway.." said Wooyoung retorted.

"I'm the one who force hyung to told me, why you didn't want to told me Seobie?" said Gikwang sadly.

"No Kwangie, it's just.. I don't want anyone to get worried because of me.. I.." said Yoseob as he grab Gikwang's hand.

"But I'm your friend, right? You should let me know.." said Gikwang again as he tossed Yoseob's hand from him. Why am I feeling dissapointed?

"I.. just.."

"It's ok, Seobie.. if you don't want me to be your friend, I can leave.." said Gikwang as he wants to leave the room.

"No! Kwangie.. please.. urgh! Gi.. Gikwang.. huh.. huh.. hyung! I.. I can't.. breath.. hyung!.." suddenly his breath become heavy as he clutched his chest. Tears start to stream down from his puffy cheeks.

"Seobie!.. Seobie! Seobie, calm down.. Doctor! doctor!.. nurse!.." shout Wooyoung as he push the red button above the bed.

Gikwang quickly rushed to Yoseob's bed and grab his hands telling him to calm down. He was shocked to see Yoseob like that. The doctor and nurse quickly rammed inside the room, telling both of Wooyoung and Gikwang to step aside as they pulled the curtain covering Yoseob's bed. After a while, one of the nurse pull back the curtain, showing a pale figure on the bed. Wooyoung and Gikwang who just waiting silently on the chair at the corner of the room quickly approach the doctor.

"Doctor, how's he?" ask Wooyoung quickly as he approach the doctor.

"I'd already told you to not make him stress, have you not taken my advice seriously? and who said to pull out his oxygen mask?" scold the doctor.

"I.. I'm sorry doctor, it's my fault" said Gikwang as he bow down to the doctor. The doctor just sigh as he look at both of the boy in front of him. 

"By the way, he's fine thought.. by now, his breathing is getting fine. He feel pain on his stomach but we manage to reduce the pain but not fully, he still can feel the pain but please, make sure he's not getting any stress, I don't want him to become worse than this." said the doctor calmly.

"I'll make sure of that, doctor.." said Wooyoung.

"Then, I'll make my leave.." said the doctor and leave the room. Both of the boy bow again to the doctor until his out from the room.

They both looking at the sick figure on the bed. Yoseob was laying on his side, hands clutching on his stomach and sobbed silently. His eyes close tightly as his face full of tears stained. Gikwang feels a pang of guilty fill his heart when he see his best friend like that. 

"Seobie.." said Gikwang as he touch Yoseob's shoulder lightly. 

The sick boy open his eyes and look at Gikwang weakly. His other hand grab Gikwang arms tightly.

"Gi.. Gikwang.. please, don't leave me.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. I don't want you to leave me.." as he sobbed.

"No, no.. it's my fault. I'm the one who should said sorry to you.. I'm sorry Seobie, I'm sorry.."

"Promise to me that you will never leave me.. please Kwangie, promise me.."

"I.. I promise Seobie, I won't leave you.. I won't.." said Gikwang as he hug the sick figure on the bed.

"Don't leave me.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Dujun! Dujun!.. Yah! Yoon Dujun!, wake up now.. it's already noon!"

"Ahhh.. omma! I'm tired, please let me sleep more.." said Dujun as he pulled his blanket to cover his body.

"No! Get up now! Your dad need you.. wake up!" said his mom, Mrs Yoon as he smash his son's . But Dujun didn't bulge at all. Mrs Yoon just sighed looking at her son as she walk towards the window and pull the curtain wider. The room now is getting brighter.

"Aaaa omma!.. what are you doing?! Close back the curtain!.." said Dujun annoyingly as he now sit up on his bed.

"I'm not closing back the curtain, now you get up and please send this document to your dad, now!" said Mrs Yoon as he shoved his son the documents.

"Why not just omma send this to appa, why bothered to make me send it.. aish, jinjja!" said Dujun, but he still take the documents from his omma.

"Then, why are you taking it?" ask his Mrs Yoon as he looking at his sleepy son.

"Because I don't want to dissapoint you.. never mind that, when should I give this to appa?" ask Dujun as he yawned. Last night, he came back home almost at 2 a.m after he take an early flight from China from the discussion with his dad's partnership in business. But he manage to get sleep at 4 a.m after finish unpacking his stuff and wash himself. And here he is, waking up by his omma just to send those documents to his appa. 

"I know you're tired Dujun, but your dad really need this document now.. he's got meeting in 3 p.m and omma can't send it to appa because I too had a meeting by 1 p.m today.. so, I need your help, can you send it to appa by the time before 3 this evening?"

"Yeah, I will omma.. don't worry, I can manage it.." said Dujun as he get up from his bed.

"Geurae? ok, that's not problem then.. I'll leave it to you.. komapta Dujunnie, omma leave first.." said Mrs Yoon as he walk out from the room.

"De.. drive carefully omma.." said Dujun. He then went to the bathroom to wash himself and getting ready to send the documents to his dad.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Dujunnie! Wah you grow up so fit.. nice workout huh?" ask the men when he see Dujun walk in front of him.

"Ohh, Doctor Song! I didn't see you.. What about you too hyung?" said Dujun as he approach the man and hug him.

"Never as better as you.." said Dr Song as he chuckled lightly. Dujun just smile at him.

"Ohh, by the way, why are you here?"

"I'm going to see my dad, he forgot this documents at home.. and I had to take this here.."

"Ooh, I see.."

"You didn't have a patients now,right? Let's get a coffee first.. my treat.." said Dujun.

"Urmm.. I still have some time before my patient's appointment, maybe just 10 minutes.."

"That's ok, let's go.."

So, they bot sit at the hospital's cafe to get some coffee.

"So, how's your life nowadays hyung?" ask Dujun as he take a sip of his coffee.

"Me? I should ask you that.. how's your life?" said Dr Song as he chuckled.

"No, you first.."

"My life just simple, nothing happen.. except for the same routine, front back to the hospital, bla, bla.. nothing" said Dr Song as he lift up his eyebrow.

"Tell me about your patient last time.." said Dujun. He was getting interested when Dr Song told him about a boy who'd suffer with severe weak stomach, a cute and bubbly boy.. he was imagining Yoseob when hyung told him the story, but Yoseob was such a healthy person in his eyes, he'll never suffered from this illness. Such a fun kid and adorable boy, but had to struggle from his illness. Poor that boy, he really want to meet that boy one day.

"Oooh, that patient? he's the one I gotta met today.. I hope he's getting better thought, but this day he's getting thinner. I'm really worried about him when his brother came to bring him to me last month.

"Ohh, he had a brother? You didn't tell me before?"

"Yeah, he had a brother.. but not a real brother, that boy was an orphan. His parents died in a car accident when he's still a kid, so he already thought that boy as his real brother, well.. that's the only family he had to take care of him.."

"Hyung, what's that boy name?" 

"His name is.."

KRING!.. KRING!..

"Wait a minute, hyung.." said Dujun as he pick up the call.

"Oh, de appa.. I'm already here.."

"By the hospital cafe with Dr Song.."

"Yeah, I bring the documents.. ok, yeah I'm coming.."

"Ok, ok.. don't worry, I'll be there in a minute.." and he hang up.

"Your dad?" ask Dr Song.

"Yeah, sorry hyung.. gotta take this documents to him now, before he's getting mad.." said Dujun as he get up.

"Yeah, go then.. I'll be leaving for my patient's appointment too.." said Dr Song.

"Mianei hyung, I'll go first.."

"De.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

After getting the documents to his dad, Dujun wandered around the hospital. Looking around and smiling at the staff who bow at him. Well, he is the son of Yoon Seungho, the Director of the Chung Hee Hospital. His dad is not a doctor, but he owns the hospital. He keep walking until he saw two familiar figure walking not far from where he's standing. 

"Yoseob? what is he doing here, urh.. Wooyoung too?"

He then followed the two of them until he arrive at the treatment room, he was hiding behind a pillar peeking at the two. And suddenly, there were a loud voice and he can see someone wheeled Yoseob who look in pain on the bed and the worried looking Wooyoung followed behind them. He then grab Wooyoung's hand trying to stop him.

"Wooyoung.."

"You! what are you doing here?!" ask Wooyoung in shock. He didn't expect to see him in this situation.

"Hey, what's wrong with Yoseob? I see him getting wheel out from that room, what happen?"

"I.. I need to go, Yoseob need me now.." said Wooyoung as he try to get his hand freed from the grip.

"I'd follow you.."

"No! please.. don't, it's nothing.. just go.." said Wooyoung as he quickly ran away leaving Dujun who was standing awkwardly at the hallway.

"What happen to Yoseob?"

 

 

 

 

*****

The seventh chapter so far, how was it? (thinking) Still in the same plot? Slow progress? (mian).. still an amateur writer, not a pro.. btw, thanks for all the comment, I appreciate it.. all the readers and subscriber for willing to read my story, jongmal kamsahamnida (teary.. teary..).. I will try to update the next chapter ASAP, keep anticipating! Thank you..