CHAPTER 1 : First time meeting you

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

“Yah! Yang Yoseob! Palli angga!”

 

“Yeah, yeah.. I’m coming,” yell Yoseob from the kitchen. “Aish.. this old women.. what a nuisance

 

Yoseob came nearer to the old woman that was standing beside a table.

 

“Clean this table, right now! There’s someone who want to reserved this table” said the old woman.

 

“Ahjumma, there’s so many table over there, just give them that” said Yoseob as his finger pointing to the other table.

 

“Do you think if I‘ve already gave them that table, I will asked you to clean this table here?! They don’t want that table there, they want it here!”

 

“Ah ahjumma! Do you need to keep yelling at me like that? One day you will make me deaf if I keep working here.”

 

“Then go to the other place! I’m sure nobody wil hired you. I’ve got no problem if you want to quit.” said the old woman.

 

“Arasso, arasso.. aish, jinnja“ said Yoseob as he begin to clean the table.

 

But the old woman said the true fact. If he quit from this job, he was so sure nobody will hire him to work, beside he still underage. He supposed to go to school but instead he work as a waiter at this jerk old woman café. DREAM CAFÉ. He was only 15.

 

Yoseob was an orphan who live at the hostel that was prepared for the worker who work at this café. Every month, he save the money that he receive from working here under his bed in his piggy bank. He’s dream of going to school one day. But the school that he wants to go is a private and elite school. - Cube Elite Academy, a private institutions that only served for the people who’s dream of becoming a superstar- But the problem is, the school fee is so expensive, so he worked hard to earn the money so he can enter the academy next year.

___________________________________________________________

After he clean the table, he put a sign “RESERVED” on the table. Satisfied, he continued his job to serve the food to the other customer.  Afer a while, he heard someone screaming and yelling frantically. He looked aside and he saw a very tall- handsome-good-looking man come and walk pass him, and sat on the reserved table. Followed behind him was a very pretty boy, his hair was red and he look really fashionable and the other one is a very tall one. He look like the oldest from the others.

 

 They was surrounded by so many young girl who was yelling hysterically and keep taking their picture and said “OPPA! OPPA!..”

 

“Huh! What the..” Yoseob want to curse when a young girl smashes him with his shoulder to walk pass him to take a picture of the three boy who came. Yoseob came to the counter as he keep watching the situation happened there.

 

“Wah! Dujun hyung, Hyunseung hyung, Dongwoon-ah!! Wah! They really came here!.” said Wooyoung. Wooyoung was Yoseob’s friend since they was both raised in the same orphanage house although Wooyoung is older than him by a year. Yoseob look at his friend in shocked.

 

“Hyung.. you.. you know them?” asked Yoseob as he tilt his head (which look very cute) looking at his friend with amused.

 

“ Yah! You don’t know?”

 

Yoseob shake his head. What the hell should he supposed to know them?

 

“ Yah! You really don’t know them? Them?!” ask Wooyoung again in disbelieved as he pointing his finger at the three young man.

 

“Who are they?” ask Yoseob again.

 

“Yah! You said that you want to go to Cube Elite Academy right? Yet you don’t know them?! Asked Wooyoung again.

 

“What?” asked Yoseob again.

 

“They are the star at Cube Academy, deo molla?!, aish.. I thought that you have done research about the academy.”

 

“I’ve only studied about the the academy, not their student whatsoever.” Said Yoseob. He look again at them, at the same time the tall-handsome-good looking guy was also looking at him. His gaze make Yoseob heart was beating fast, he was blushed. “Bweoya.. what’s this feeling?

 

___________________________________________________________

 

“Why my heart flutter when I looked at that boy?” said Dujun. That boy was so cute. His white skin, his big round eyed that glistering at him and his black hair make the boy looked even ier. The boy looked at him for a while but quickly looked away, busying himself to wipe the table.

 

“Hyung”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Dujun hyung!”

 

Dujun snapped out from his mind. He look at Dongwoon and Hyunseung. They looked at him in shocked.

 

“What?” ask Dujun.

 

“Hyung, I’ll be calling your name a thousand times, you were spacing out. You alright?” ask Dongwoon as he looked at Dujun with his concerned eyes.

 

“Yeah.. I’m fine Dongwoon-ah. By the way Seungie, what are we doing here? We can eat at our usual café.” Said Dujun.

 

“I like this café, this café has his own style. Their food was  awesome and so delicious, and moreover I like one of their waiter.” Whispered Hyunseung as he leaned his body towards them and grinned widely.

 

“Who?” ask Dongwoon.

 

“You see that boy over there, by the counter.. the brunette one. He’s so cute, isn’t it?. He’s just my type.” said Hyunseung.

 

“Have you ever talk to that boy? Maybe he’d already has a boyfriend.” said Dujun, didn’t looked at Hyunseung.

 

“No.. not yet. I’ve been stalking him for a month now, but I didn’t have a chance yet to talk to him, and I think he didn’t have a boyfriend because I’ve never seen him go out with another boy except with that small boy over there.” Said Hyunseung as he glare at the small boy who cleaned the table at the corner of the café.

 

Dujun lift his head as he heard Hyunseung talked aboout the small boy.

 

“Do you know that small boy over there?” ask Dujun.

 

“Not really, he’s that brunette’s best friend I think.. wait, are you interested at him?”

 

“No, I don’t”

 

Yes. You’re.. if you want, I can..”

 

“Are we gonna chat all day, and didn’t eat?” said Dongwoon interrupted as he kept listening to the older conversation.

 

“Yah, that’s right! Let me order it for both of you, I know what is the best dish here.” Said Hyunseung and he calling the owner of the café to take their order. The old woman came to their table. As she want to take their order, Dujun stopped her.

 

“Wait, I want that boy to take our order.” Said Dujun while he point his finger at the small boy at the counter.

 

“Ah, you mean that boy? Sure you can.” Said the old woman as she walk towards Yoseob.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

“Yah Dujun, why are calling for that boy? It will just be the same whether the old woman take the order or not.” Said Hyunseung.

 

“Just shut up.”said Dujun.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

“Yoseob-ah, that boy over there want you to take their order.”

 

“Weren’t you just taking their order right now?.”

 

“They doesn’t want me to take their order, just go over there and take their order. I don’t want the customer to kept waiting. Table 5.” Said the old woman.

 

“ Arasso, arasso.” Said Yoseob as he grabbed his order list, a pen and the café order note to take their order. “Table 5, table 5.. , it’s their table. Aish, this ahjumma..”

 

“Hello and welcome to Dream Café. What do you want to order sir?” said Yoseob as he can felt a strong gaze towards him.

 

“Ok, I want this Toscana raviolli, a set of Sardinian stuffed eggplant and cheezy creamy pasta. And wait, this  raviolli.. is it a beef or chicken?”

 

“You can choose sir.” Said Yoseob. He feel uncomfortable with the way the other boy looking at him.

 

“If that so, I choose beef.” Said Hyunseung smile as he see Yoseob write at the order note.

 

“What about the drink sir?” ask Yoseob again only looking at the red hair and the tall one.

 

“Give me orange juice.” Said Hyunseung.

 

“Caramel latte for me.” Said the the tall one.

 

Yoseob nodded.

 

“..and what about you sir?” ask Yoseob as he keep his head down, not looking at the handsome boy.

 

“Ice Americano.”

 

“Ok, alright. Your order will be served in 5 minutes.” Said Yoseob as he smiled cutely at the other two boy and walked quickly to the counter.

 

“Kyaa.. that boy is so damn cute.” Said Dongwoon as he gigled to his hyung.

 

“Don’t you think that he’s too young to work?” ask Dujun.

 

“Who care about that?, this café is awesome!.” Said Dongwoon.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

After a while, their order arrived, Yoseob calmly place their order on the table. Dujun keep his gaze at the boy.

 

“Hey cute boy, what’s your name?”ask Dongwoon as he look at Yoseob.

 

“Erm.. my.. my name?.”

 

“Yeah.. you’re so cute, I want to know your name? can I?” ask Dongwoon again looking at the cute boy.

 

“Ermm.. Yo.. Yoseob. Yang Yoseob.” Said Yoseob. “why am I stuttered?”

 

“How old are you? You look too young to work? Are you…?”

 

“I’m sorry, I had a work to do.. sorry” said Yoseob and he hurried to the kitchen again.

 

“Yah! He’s working! What are you doing?” jerk Hyunseung at Dongwoon.

 

“Well, I’m just asking a few question.” Said Dongwoon ignored Hyunseung who was glaring at him and continued to eat.

 

“Hurm..Yoseob.. Yang Yoseob. Interesting..” Dujun smiled as he eat silently. 

 

 

 

 

*****

Otte? What do you think? (thinking) OK? (thinking) KO? (thinking) Do tell me your comment (blank).. thank you.. (bow)