CHAPTER 31 : Better reality

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

"Omma, appa eodiseo?.. He didn't come with you? Hyung too?" Ask Yoseob when his mom sat beside him, helping him to eat.

"Ooh.. Your appa went to Japan, with your hyung.. They attend the business meeting there, your appa want your hyung to handle the one in Japan.." Explain his mom.

Yoseob nodded his head.

"Omma, do you love me?.." ask Yoseob suddenly.

"Of course I am baby.. why'd you asking?.." ask his mom.

"Nothing.." said Yoseob as he smile at his mom.

"What is it?.." ask his mom.

"Nothing.. really.." said Yoseob try to convinced his mom.

"No.. there's must be something, tell me Seob.." ask his mom again as she sit on the bed beside his small son.

Yoseob take a deep breath as he look at his mom.

"Omma.. when I'm gone, promise me that you will take care of Wooyoung hyung.. and.."

"What are you talking about Seob? You're not going anywhere.." cut his mom looking a bit angry at him.

"Omma, in case I.. I didn't make it, and.." Yoseob's eyes began to become teary.

"No, no.. I'm not gonna hear that, not from you.." said his mom as she go down the bed.

"Omma, listen.. I know.. this just a wish, a wish before I.."

"No.. no, I don't want to promise anything.." said his mom sternly looking at him.

"Omma, just.. whatever happen to me, don't leave Wooyoung hyung, please.. just promise me, and don't be sad.. I.."

"No, I don't want to hear it.. you will be ok, and you and Wooyoung will live together, take care of each other like before.. we'll live like a family, together.."

"Omma.. can you just, promise me that?.." ask Yoseob sadly. He knows his mom doesn't want to hear that but can she just promise that.

"No.. and no, I don't want to make a promise.." said his mom again.

"Omma.. please.." said Yoseob and he begin to cry.

As hard as she want to hold her emotions, she really can't bear to see the cute boy weeping and begging her like that. Yoseob need to have a courage that he had a chance to live, to fight his disease. She know that Yoseob just feel insecure about his condition, and she want Yoseob to know that he always had a family behnd him, to support him. She doesn't want Yoseob to know, that he the only one who fight alone, he had a family and they will get through it together. And it seems that Yoseob didn't know the purpose of having a family yet, and he also had given up about his condition, that's why he's saying something like that.

"Omma?.." call Yoseob again as he shows his pinky finger to his mom.

"Promise me?.." ask Yoseob with his face already drenched with his own tears.

"No, and if you keep begging me like that.. I'm out.." warn his mom.

But Yoseob seems to ignore her warning and kept begging her to promise him.

"That's it Seob.. I'm out, until you realise something about what you did wrong, omma will not come here anymore.." said his mom as she storm out of the room woth Yoseob screaming sadly.

"Omma! Omma! Andwae!.. No, no.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. ommaa.. don't leave me.." He cry harder as he see his mom ignore him and just go out from his room.

Mrs Yang cupped his mouth with his hand trying to stand the urge to cry. She need Yoseob to know about his mistake.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, Dujun come in to the room. He expect that Yoseob's family must be there to accompany him, but he was shocked to see that nobody inside the smaller's room. He get inside slowly and approach the younger bed. He notice that Yoseob's had his face stained with tears, his nose was red and he was holding the picture frame of his family.

Dujun take the frame carefully from the younger's hug and smile when he remember the moment.

FLASHBACK

It was the day before Doctor Song briefing about the surgery. They were all in the younger's room, chatting happily when Dujun had an idea.

"Since everyone is here, what about having a family picture?.." ask Dujun.

"A family picture?.." ask Yoseob.

"That's a good idea Dujunnie.." said Mr Yang.

"I.. I never take a picture with my family before, I don't know.. I.." Yoseob keep stuttering about it.

"Seobie, it's ok.. you now have a family, and we will not be apart.. ok?.." said Wooyoung as he calm the younger.

"Is it ok?.." ask Yoseob nervously as he look at hhis parents.

"Yeah, it's fine.. beside I really want to take a picture with my cute son.." tease Mr Yang as he pinch Yoseob's cheek dearly.

"Yeah, omma too.. wow, I'm excited.. it's our family photo together, now gather here Wooyoungie, you sit beside Seobie.." said Mrs Yang as she sit beside Yoseob on the bed and Mr Yang stand beside Wooyoung.

"Ok, now.. get close a bit.. ok, good.. in one, two three.. ok.."

KLIK!.. KLIK!..

"Ok, another pose! make another pose Mrs Yang!.." said Dujun.

"Ok, so what about this?.." she make a sign with Wooyoung and her husband as Mr Yang switch positions with Wooyoung.

"Ok, in one, two, three.."

Mr and Mrs Yang both kiss Yoseob's chubby cheek with Wooyoung make flying kiss to him.. also with Yoseob surprise expression. Dujun quickly take a picture of the adorable scene infront him and smiling happily.

KLIK! KLIK! KLIK!

"You're so cute Seobie-yah!.." exclaim Wooyoung happily.

Yoseob blushed happily and they gigled and continue to take another picture for the whole day.

END OF FLASHBACK

"He really cute back then.." thought Dujun as he put the frame on the table beside the younger bed. He then caressed his face lovely.

"What make you sad Seobie?.." ask Dujun.

 

 

 

 

******

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late late late late late late update, mianei.. jongmal mianei (bow). I hope that it is still not late to gain your attention again. I'm really sorry for that. It just many things happen in my life, I'm having an upside situation now.. It's really complicated, and I'm trying to gain my consciousness again before I start to continue this story. Sorry.. and sorry again because of the short update, I hope you can still enjoy my stories.. I can't make a promise, but I will try.. and try.. to update ASAP. And thank you for your consideration.. for your patience.. thank you very very much. Till we met again in the next update! Anyeong (bow)!