CHAPTER 9 : Dilemma

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

So, for the next week, they've been practice all day for the assesment. Since it is the first time Yoseob went dancing, he had a hard time to coop up with the dancing routine. He was more confident in singing.

"Hey, you're ok?" ask Hyunseung worriedly.

"Yeah.. I.. I'm sorry" said Yoseob as he gasp for air when they were taking a 5 minute rest. 

"No, it's ok.. take your time"  

"Seobie, you're ok? Do you need your medicines?" ask Gikwang worried when he approach the smaller.

"No, it's ok.. I'm fine.." said Yoseob as he smile back at his friend.

"Tell me if you need anything, arasso?" ask Gikwang as he patted Yoseob's back.

Dujun look sternly at them. His eyes were gazing at Gikwang since the first time he meet that boy.

"Why is that boy always with Seobie? Is he like him too? Geez.. such a nuisance.."

"Yah, Dujun! why are you look so tense?" ask Junhyung as he take a seat beside Dujun. 

"No, I'm not.." said Dujun denying Junhyung's words. He make himself busy as he look at the music sheet trying to concentrate. But his eyes never leave at Yoseob and Gikwang who was now chatting at the corner of the studio.

"You like him, right?" ask Hyunseung as he sit beside both of them.

"What are you talking about?" said Dujun ignoring the question.

"Huh? Who?" ask Junhyung.

"I know it since the day we come to the cafe.. I notice that your eyes always at him, right?" said Hyunseung again.

"Who are you talking about?" ask Junhyung as he look at Hyunseung.

"Yoseob.. he likes him.." said Hyunseung.

"Yoseobie? that.. that cute boy?" 

"No, I'm not.. don't make an assumption like that.." said Dujun as he got up from his seat.

"Dujun-ah.. I've been your friend since we're in elementary school, I know everything about you ok? Don't lie to me.. I can see the way you look at him.." said Hyunseung again.

"I've no idea what're you talking about Seungie.. now, let's stop about the chit chatting, let's gets practice again.." said Dujun again. He likes Yoseob but he was just feeling unsure about it. Hyunseung just sigh at him and gather the other to continue the practice.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoseob was getting to his locker to take his bag when suddenly a rough hand push him inside from his locker.His body hit the floor as he groaning in pain looking at the person who was just push him. It was a bunch of guy that he think was in second year. He didn't know them.

"Who.. who are you? Why are you treating me like this?" said Yoseob as he look at them.

"Oops sorry.. did you hurt?" said the taller guy from the three as he smirk at Yoseob. 

"I guess he didn't know us, Channie.. urmm, maybe I can introduce ourself to you boy.." said the other guy as he chuckle lightly at his friends.

"He's Chen, Chanyeol and I'm Baekhyun.. wanna know why I hurt you just now?" said Baekhyun as he squat down to meet Yoseob's eyes. He was now grab Yoseob's arm and squeeze it tightly that Yoseob believe it will leave a bruises.

"Why.. why? I've done nothing to you, please.. don't hurt me.." said Yoseob in scared as he feel pain when Baekhyun squeeze his arm's tightly.

"Ohh, no.. no cutie.. we're not going to hurt you, just want to tell you something" said Chanyeol.

"Leave the showcase.. don't participate in it anymore.." said Chen.

"But.. but why?" he was now in verge to cry. He can feel his stomach starts to hurt as he clutch his shirts tightly.

"Don't ask why.. just follow it, or else you will get hurt.."

"I.. I don't want to.."

"You don't have any choice cutie.. just follow our order if you still want to study in this school.."

"Why? who order you to do this?.. who are you to tell me what to do? I don't want to leave the showcase.. I'm not following your order.. I.." but before he finish his words, a punch was hit on his stomach and he stumbled backward make his body hit the locker. He groaned painly as he try to balance his body.

"You've got too many talk, boy.. just follow our order if you want to be safe" said Chanyeol as he give Yoseob a kick on his feet as they walk away from Yoseob. Yoseob lean back at the locker as he slide down, hugging his knees and cry silently. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yoseob, can you meet me after school today?" ask Dujun when he visit Yoseob's classroom during lunch hour.

"Wae.. waeyo hyung?"

"Just want to discuss with you about something.. can we meet?"

"Yeah.. yeah, of course"

"After school.. at the park, ok?"

"De.. hyung.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why he want to meet with you after school, today?" ask Gikwang as Dujun leave the classroom.

"I.. I don't know, he said that he want to discuss about something.."

"About what? Can't he discuss it here? Why he want to meet you at the park? Want me to accompany you?" ask Gikwang in irritated mood.

"Relax, Kwangie.. maybe he really want to discuss about something important, I don't know too.." said Yoseob. But he too was feeling nervous about meeting Dujun after school today.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Seobie, you've come.." said Dujun as he see the smaller boy coming approacing him.

"De.. what is it hyung?" ask Yoseob nervously.

"Come and sit here first.." said Dujun as he patted the seat beside him signaling Yoseob to come and sit beside him.

"What do you want to discuss about, hyung?" ask Yoseob again as soon he take a seat beside Dujun.

Dujun look at the smaller boy nervously. Thruthfully, he too was feeling nervous about meeting the boy today.

"Urmm.. I just want to ask you if you were free this weekend? I.. want to ask you out.. with me.." said Dujun as he look at the younger.

"De?.. I.. I.."

"It's ok if you didn't want too.. I can.."

"I'm free.. I'm free this weekend, I.. yeah, I mean.."

"Uhh.. so, you agree?.."

"De.." said Yoseob shyly. He can feel his face starts to get blushed again.

"Urmm.. ok, I will text you about the place and the time later.. so, till we meet again.. see you!" said Dujun as he walk away quickly from the younger.

"Yes! Finally I can ask him out!" thought Dujun as he smile widely thinking about the meeting.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wargh! He ask me out! He ask me out! Wah! Daebak! daebak!.." said Yoseob happily when he was on his way back to his house.  

"Urmm.. what should I do? what should I do"

"What clothes should I wear to meet him?"

"Should I buy a new clothes? andwae.. andwae.."

"Should I get a new haircut? or colour my hair?"

"Andwae.. andwae.. yah! Yang Yoseob.. calm down.. calm down.."

"Why he ask me out? Did hyung like me too?"

And without he notice, he walk pass his house. Wooyoung who was on the way out from the house was looking at Yoseob with a weird look. 

"Where did he want to go?" thought Wooyoung.

"Yah Yang Yoseob! Yoseob-ah!" shout Wooyoung when he see Yoseob was already far away from the house.

Yoseob stop for a while. 

"Did someone call me?" he thought. 

"Yah! Yang Yoseob! where are you going!?"

"It sounds like Wooyoung hyung.. de, majayo.. it's Wooyoung hyung! but where is he?" then suddenly he can feel someone patted his shoulder. He look back and see Wooyoung was already standing behind him gasping for air.

"Yah! where do you want to go.. the hostel is over there.." said Wooyoung as he look at the younger face.

"Ahh jinjjayo? mianei.. I didn't notice it.." said Yoseob as he walk back to the hostel.

"Are you ok? Did you feel hurt again?" ask Wooyoung as he grab Yoseob's arm.

"Auw hyung! it's hurt!.."

"It's hurt?" Wooyung quickly look at Yoseob's arm when he notice a blue, almost black bruise on Yoseob's arm. His eyes wide in shock. Yoseob quickly pull back his hand from Wooyoung.

"Yah Seobie, why is your arm had a bruise? Did someone hit you?" ask Wooyung worried when they were almost arrive at the hostel.

"It's nothing hyung.. I fall down at school.."

"You're not lying to me, right?"

"N.. no, I'm not.. it's fine thought.."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah, and hyung are you getting late to work today? what time is it now?" said Yoseob distracting Wooyoung.

"Ohh yeah, I forgot.. lock down the door, and don't wait for me.. I'll be late. Remember to take your medicines!.." said Wooyung as he run out from the hostel.

"De.. be careful hyung!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Urgh.. this bruise is really hurtful.." said Yoseob as he lie back on his bed after examining his bruise and treat it. He got several bruise on his leg as well. 

"But why they want me to not participate in the showcase? I don't want to do that.. if I do that, I can't met Dujun hyung anymore.." said Yoseob to himself as he lie back on his bed. Suddenly, there's someone knocking on the door. 

"Who is it?" ask Yoseob.

"It's me, Gikwang.."

Yoseob quickly got up from his bed and make his way to open the door.

"Gikwang.. why are you here?.." ask Yoseob curiously.

"Urmm.. just want to ask you something, can I get in?" ask Gikwang.

"Yeah, sure.. what do you want to ask me? you can say it on the phone thought?" said Yoseob as he sit on his bed.

"Urmm.. I want to ask you out this weekend? You're free right?" ask Gikwang as he look at Yoseob.

"Urhh.. I.. I can't Kwangie.."

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I.. urmm.. Dujun hyung ask me out this weekend too, and I.. I said yes.." 

"Aaa.. geuraeyo? so, I guess you can't go out with me then.. so, urmm.."

"Maybe, next time?.."

"Yeah, next time.. yeah.."

"I'm sorry.."

"No.. it's ok.."

"I'm really sorry.."

"That's ok.. so, urmm.. I will go back home then.."

"Urmm.. ok.."

"See you at school, Seobie.."

"Yeah.. see you.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Damn you Dujun!.. did he likes Seobie too? Geesh! I can't lose to him.." 

 

 

 

 

*****

I know.. I know it's boring (sigh), but I hope you can continue to read this story until the end. I will try to make it more interesting in the next chapter.. (bow)