CHAPTER 21 : Everything's normal

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

"Seob, I'm sorry ok.. I won't mention about it anymore.." said Gikwang as he catch the smaller hand stopping him.

Yoseob look at him, Gikwang was staring apologetic at him. He sigh deeply.

"I'm sorry.. eo? Ok, what about this? After school, I promise to bring you to the noodle restaurant that.. you know the place that we eat after we play at the arcade, remember?.."

"Ahh.. that noodle restaurant, ok! Chuwayo!.." said Yoseob excitedly.

Gikwang smile back at him, holding his hand and went to the school cafe together.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Seobie, I had some urgent things to do.. but I will pick you up at 3, how's about that? I'll wait here, at the school foyer ok?.." said Gikwang in rushing after the school ended that day.

"Ok, at 3.. see you later.." waved Yoseob as he continue packing his bag. That was when Dujun come in to his class, make all of his classmates shriek in amaze.

"That's the president, right?.."

"Yeah, he's so hot right?.."

"Is he our Yoseobie boyfriend?.."

"He is.."

"Ahh jinjja?.. wahh, daebak!.."

Dujun just ignore all the say about him and just approach Yoseob.

"Seobie, can I have a word with you?.." ask Dujun.

"What is it?.." said Yoseob without looking at him.

"Can we talk outside?.." said Dujun as he uncomfortable as he feel the sharp gaze towards him, eyeing him.

"Just say it here.." said Yoseob as he look at the older. Dujun sigh deeply, but he can't talk with all the eyes towards him, waiting for him to say something.

"Well, if hyung doesn't have anything to say.. I'll leave first.." said Yoseob as he quickly walk outside the class.

Dujun followed him, until they were outside from the school gates.

"Seobie! Wait!.." shout Dujun as he catch the younger's wrist preventing him from run away.

Yoseob stop and look back at him.

"Just what you want me to do Seob? To not make you angry at me?.." ask Dujun frustrated.

"Apologize.."

"Huh?.. I apologize to you, also to Wooyoung many time.. just how.."

"Not to me, or Wooyoung hyung.."

"Then who?.."

"To Gikwang of course.. you hurt him.." 

"Seobie.. there's no other way I will apologize to him.."

"Then, you have my answer.." said Yoseob as he turn away and walk back quickly.

"Wait Seobie!.." 

Yoseob look back at him and see Dujun running towards him. Dujun take a deep breath and sigh at him.

"I'll apologize to him.." said Dujun as he take out his phone and start dialing Gikwang's number.

Yoseob just look at him, as he stand the smile that want to form on his face.

"Yah Gikwang, I only said this once .. so you better listen carefully. I.. me, Yoon Dujun.. want to apologize to you.." said Dujun as he look at Yoseob. Seeing Yoseob shaking his head, he added.

"..for punching you.."

Yoseob gestured his hand, and muttered "more.. more.."

"..and for get mad at you.."

Yoseob nodded his head, satisfied.

"..that's all, and don't questioned me later, I'm done.." as he hang up his phone. His face red from the embarassment, as he sigh again deeply.

"That's so nice of you hyung.." said Yoseob finally smiling widely at him.

"It's so nice to see you gentle like this.." add Yoseob again patting his shoulder.

"So, are we good? You not mad at me?.." ask Dujun looking at the younger.

"Who said I'm mad?.." chuckle Yoseob as he run away from Dujun.

"Yah! You little!.." shout Dujun as he chase the younger.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yah Yang Yoseob! Stop! You must not get tired.. remember? Don't run!.." shout Dujun from afar. 

But the younger ignore him, and just sticking out his tongue and keep running away from him.

"Arhh.. my stomach!.." whimpered Yoseob panting after the run. He forgot that he can't get tired, and it result his stomach become hurt again. Dujun seeing that the younger stop quickly approach him. Yoseob stop at the nearby bench, clutching his stomach as his other hands roaming in his bag searching for his medicines.

"Hey, you're ok?.." ask Dujun worried looking at the younger.

"My.. my stomach hurt, hyung.." whine Yoseob.

Dujun help him search for his medicines, found it. He quickly gave the younger, and make him sit on the bench.

"Better now?.."

"Yeah.. a bit.. thank you hyung"

"Wanna go home now? Can you walk?.." ask Dujun.

"Yeah.." as he got up and begin to walk.

But seeing the younger seems to look in pain, Dujun stop him.

"I piggyback you.. come on, get on me.." said Dujun as he bent down his body.

"No, it's ok hyung.. I.. I can walk.." said Yoseob as he blushed.

"Just get on me.. it's ok, I don't want you to strain yourself anymore.." said Dujun again.

"Is it ok? I.. I kind of heavy though.." said Yoseob again.

"I'm strong ok? Your weight is just half of me, how come you said you're heavy? Just get on me.." said Dujun.

So Yoseob get on Dujun's back. His hand hug Dujun neck, and rest his head on Dujun's shoulder. Dujun can feel a warm breath beside his neck, and smile widely. Dujun take his bag and wear it infront him, as well as his sling bag. So, then he began to walk, it doesn't feel heavy but a warm feeling tuck on his body. He really doesn't want to let go of this feeling, and just want to walk all day with him.

"Hyung.. you're ok?.." ask Yoseob from behind.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. wae?.."

"I'm heavy right?.."

"No, you're not.."

"Just let me down hyung, I can walk.." said Yoseob.

"Ssh.. just stay still ok? We almost arrive.."

So, Yoseob just stay still. He feel comfortable and safe when he with Dujun, and he almost fall asleep when Dujun announces that they've arrive.

Dujun knock the door, and reveal Wooyoung who open the door.

"Ooh.. Oh my God! , what happen?! Seobie.." as he quickly guide Dujun on the younger's bed. Dujun then put Yoseob carefully on his bed and put his bag beside the bed.

"Seobie, what's wrong? What happen?.." ask Wooyoung in worried looking at Yoseob.

"His stomach hurt again when we on the way here.. so I piggyback him.." explain Dujun.

"Really? Is he has been running?.." ask Wooyoung looking at the younger again.

Before Yoseob want to say something, Dujun answer him.

"De, he's been running on his way.." said Dujun as he smile at the younger who looking at him.

"You.. how many time I've said to you, don't run on your way here, and look.. you've trouble Dujun hyung.." said Wooyoung angry.

"But I.." 

"Hyung, I'm sorry for troubling you.. I will take care of him more.." said Wooyoung as he bow at Dujun.

"Aha.. it's ok, it kind of fun though.." said Dujun.

"I'm sorry.." said Yoseob suddenly as his eyes teared.

Dujun approach him and sit beside him.

"Hey, it's fine.. as long as you're fine ok?.." said Dujun smile gently as he ruffling his hair.

"Really?.." ask Yoseob looking at Dujun.

"De.. it's alright.. see you tomorrow, ok?" said Dujun smiling.

"Thank you hyung.." said Wooyoung again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Get rest Seobie.." said Wooyoung.

Yoseob nodded at him and drifted to sleep not long after. After a while, he wake up again. He forgot that he have to meet Gikwang in front of the school at 3 pm, but now it's already 2.45. He already late, his head feel a bit dizzy and he just ignore it.

"Seob, you're up?.." ask Wooyoung.

"De, I forgot that I have to meet Kwangie today, but seeing at the clock.. I'm already late.." said Yoseob as he quickly went to the washroom to wash himself.

"Ahh.. about that, a while ago Gikwang call me.. saying that he wants to take you out, and then he will met you at infront of school, but I said to him to pick you up here.." said Wooyoung.

"Ohh, wae?..." ask Yoseob from inside the bathroom.

"I don't want you to tired yourself again.. so that's why I said to him to pick you up here.." explain Wooyoung again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you sure you're ok? You look pale Seob.." said Wooyoung looking worried at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. just a bit dizzy, but I'm fine though.." said Yoseob quickly as he smile at his hyung.

"Here, take this too.. you will be back at night, right?.." said Wooyoung as he handed down a sweater to Yoseob.

After a while, there's a knock on the door. Wooyoung open the door, and reveal Gikwang with a smile on his face.

"Anyeong hyung.. Seobie, you're ready?.." ask Gikwang.

"De.. I'll be back hyung.." said Yoseob.

"Gikwang, don't make it too late ok?.. and enjoy yourself.." said Wooyoung.

"Arasso, thank you hyung.." said Gikwang.