CHAPTER 19 : Sorry

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

It was their last day at the lodge. Yoseob was already done packing his clothes and all of his stuff, so he decide to go outside first. He walk along the pathway at the lodge, and suddenly meet with Dujun. He smile at the older.

 

"You've done packing your stuff?.." ask Dujun.

 

"De.."

 

"Want to have a walk with me?.."

 

"Sure.." said Yoseob as he smile wider to Dujun.

 

"You like this place?.." ask Dujun.

 

"De, I really like this place.. it's much more different than in Seoul.."

 

"I like it too.."

 

They remain silent as they walk together along the pathway.

 

"Seob.."

 

"Urmm.."

 

"What is your favourite food?.."

 

"Why hyung suddenly asking me that?.." said Yoseob chuckle as he look at the older.

 

"Just want to know.. why? Is that wrong?.."

 

"No, it's not.. just so random.." said Yoseob smiling.

 

"Just answer me.. what is your favourite food?.."

 

"Urmm.. I actually didn't have any specific food that I like, because.. you know, I can't get to taste any delicious food.. but actually I really like ramyun, I actually like any noodle dish.."

 

"But you can't eat it.." said Dujun.

 

"Yeah, but before this.. I use to eat noodles a lot, I don't care if I become sick after eating it.. I just like it, and when I did that, Wooyoung hyung will scold me.." said Yoseob laughing.

 

"You're such a naughty.." said Dujun chuckle.

 

"I am.. but I know, I can't do that anymore.. I will die if I eat that.." said Yoseob sadly.

 

"Seob, you know what? You're the brave cutest person I've ever met.. so don't be like this, cheer up.. you'll be fine.." said Dujun as he pinch Yosoeb's cheek.

 

"Thank you hyung.. so anything random question that you want to ask me?"

 

"Urmm.. let me think, your favourite colour?

 

"Yellow.."

 

"Your favourite song?

 

"Butterfly by Beast"

 

"Your favourite cartoon?"

 

"Thomas.."

 

"Your lover?"

 

"Duj.. Yah! what question is that?.." shout Yoseob as he punch Dujun lightly on his chest.

 

"Yah?.. you little.." said Dujun as he heard the younger speak in non formal to him.

 

"Mianei hyung.. but I'm not going to answer it, it's not a question.." said Yoseob as he take Dujun's hand apologetically. 

 

"It's a question.. what? I want to know too.." said Dujun rubbing his chest. 

 

"I'm not answering it.. let's go back now.." said Yoseob as he turn back and walk faster.

 

"Alright.."

 

"He's saying my name right?.." 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoseob quickly walk back to his lodge without looking back. There, suddenly he bump into Gikwang, make him fall to the ground.

 

"Auh!.." whimpered Yoseob as his hip hurt from the fall. Gikwang quickly approach him.

 

"Seobie, I'm sorry.. you're ok?.." said Gikwang as he help the smaller to get up.

 

"I'm fine.. it's ok, my fault.. thank you.." said Yoseob as he want to walk away.

 

"Seob! Wait!.."

 

Yoseob turn back and look at Gikwang. He know what Gikwang want to ask, but he's not ready yet to answer it. Gikwang approach him slowly.

 

"Have you eaten?.."

 

"What?.."

 

"I'm asking you, have you eat? You need to take your medicine later, but you need to eat first right? Come and eat with me.." said Gikwang chuckle.

 

"Fuh.. thank God he didn't ask me that.." thought Yoseob as he sigh.

 

"Seob?.. what are you sighing for?.."

 

"Uh nothing.." said Yoseob.

 

"Seob.. you still didn't answer my question.."

 

"De? Question? What question?.. I.. urmm.."

 

Gikwang just chuckle and take Yoseob's hand.

 

"Let's go eat first.."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Kwangie.. why are we eating here?.." ask Yoseob when Gikwang take him to the restaurant that a little far away from their lodge.

 

"Just want to be alone with you, beside today is our last day here.. so you can consider this as a date.." said Gikwang smiling at him.

 

"Date?.. but I.."

 

"I know you didn't give your answer yet.. but just let it be, ok? Just enjoy yourself.. while we're still here.."cut Gikwang.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Wooyoung, did you see Yoseob?.." ask Dujun. He want to eat with Yoseob, but can't find the smaller anywhere in his lodge.

 

"He's with Gikwang right? He's texting me that he will take Yoseob to eat at the restaurant near this lodge.." said Wooyoung as he pack his clothes.

 

"Where?.."

 

"I don't know, he said it was near the lodge.. so maybe around here, I hope he will not take long because it's near the time for Yoseob to take his medicines.." said Wooyoung worried.

 

"That little.." said Dujun annoyed when he walk away.

 

"Where you going?!.." shout Wooyoung.

 

"Somewhere.." said Dujun.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Kwangie.. did you bring my medicines?.." ask Yoseob.

 

"No, I didn't.. why? did.. did your stomach hurt?.." ask Gikwang in panic. He then look at his watch, it was past one hour from Yoseob medicines times.

 

Yoseob then begin to clutch his stomach in pain, sweat starts to form in his forehead.

 

"Seobie, I'm sorry.. I'm forgot to bring your medicines.."

 

"Gwaenchana.. take me back now.." said Yoseob weakly.

 

So Gikwang quickly take Yoseob back into the caravan since he drive there. 

 

"Seobie, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." said Gikwang apologetic as Yoseob whimpered beside him.

 

Arrive at the lodge, Wooyoung and Hyunseung was waiting for them. Wooyoung quickly went to the caravan and take Yoseob there.

 

"Wooyoung hyung, I'm sorry.. I.."

 

Wooyoung just glare at him, ignoring him and just take Yoseob inside. Hyunseung approach him.

 

"Yah.. you're better go first.. Wooyoung was not in his right mind yet, and why you didn't take his medicine along with you? You know he can't delay the time he need to take his medicine right? You.. aish.. you better get away from here first, cause Dujun.."

 

Everything went to fast, and suddenly Hyunseung see Gikwang was at the ground with his cheek bruised. He look up and see Dujun was standing there with his fist tightly. He looks very mad, and it's not good when Dujun also was not in his right mind.

 

"Yah Dujun-ah! What are you doing?.. Calm down, for God sake.." said Hyunseung as he approach Dujun before Dujun will smash Gikwang again.

 

"You! I told you, right?.. once you hurt Yoseob, you will get hurt too.. and you know what? I'm not giving up on him too, so you better watch out.." said Dujun as he walk away from there.

 

"Yah.. you're alright?.." ask Hyunseung as help Gikwang got up.

 

Gikwang doesn't say anything and just went away from there. 

 

"Yah! Deo gwaenchana?!.." shout Hyunseung.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hyung.." said Yoseob slowly. He was now lying on Wooyoung's bed, while Wooyoung was preparing his medicines.

 

"Don't say anything.. just rest.." said Wooyoung as he inject the medicines at the younger's arm.

 

"Don't get mad at Gikwang.. it isn't his fault.." said Yoseob as he look at Wooyoung weakly.

 

"It is his fault.. he know you can't delay to eat the medicines on time, right?.." said Wooyoung irritated as he looking at the smaller.

 

"I'm sure he didn't mean to.." said Yoseob back.

 

"I can't accept that.." said Wooyoung as he tidy up the medicines and put it back in the bag.

 

"Hyung, remember when you forget to give me my medicines? Did I get mad at you? No, right? Because I know you didn't mean to.. so is Gikwang, so forgive him, de? Hyung.. for me?.." ask Yoseob as he look at Wooyoung dearly.

 

"Arasso.. arasso, I don't get mad anymore.. it's because of you, ok? I'm not forgive him with my willingness, but because of you.. get rest now, I will wake you up later.." said Wooyoung as he ruffled the younger's hair.

 

"Thank you, hyung.." said Yoseob smiling. He slowly drifted to sleep.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Wooyoung, is he alright?.." ask Dujun when he see Wooyoung getting out from his lodge.

 

"De, he's fine now.. don't worry, where's Gikwang?" ask Wooyoung as he look around.

 

"I don't know.." said Dujun looking elsewhere.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey guys! Look at this!.." shout Junhyung as he come out from the lodge.

 

They were in the middle of putting their baggage into the caravan, when Junhyung shout to them.

 

"Yah! what with the shouting?.." ask Hyunseung as he approach Junhyung.

 

"Gikwang.. he.." said Junhyung as he pant heavily.

 

"What with Gikwang?.." ask Yoseob quickly as he also approaching Junhyung.

 

"Seobie.." call Dujun. But the younger ignore him and just glare at him. He accidentally heard Hyunseung and Wooyoung talking about Dujun punch Gikwang. 

 

"He's already left.. this.. I found this letter under his pillow.." explain Junhyung as he give the letter to the smaller.

 

Hey guys.. I'm sorry for leaving early. I've had some business to do.. don't worry about me. Sorry for everything.

-Gikwang-

 

"He left.. he already left.." said Yoseob sadly.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

In the caravan, on the way back Yoseob just remain silent. He thinks that Gikwang left was totally because of his fault, and also because of Dujun. He didn't talk to Dujun, although the older always stare at him and keep calling him but Yoseob just ignore him. 

 

When the caravan was stop in front of his house, he quickly get out.. taking all of his bag and with difficulty he quickly walk into his house ignoring the calling from Dujun. 

 

"Don't worry, I will talk to him.." said Wooyoung as he patted Dujun's shoulder. 

 

"Yeah.. please talk to him, and please call me as soon as you talk to him, ok?.." said Dujun. Wooyoung just nodded at him.

 

"Wooyoungie, take care ok? I'll text you later.." said Hyunseung as he hug Wooyoung who smile at him.

 

"Thank you Junhyung hyung.. for this vacation, I'd really appreciate it.. and I'm sorry that things become like this.." said Wooyoung as he look at Junhyung apologetically.  

 

"Nah.. don't worry, well at least some couple enjoy it right?" said Junhyung as he wink at Wooyoung and Hyunseung.

 

Hyunseung show his punch at Junhyung as he glare at his friend who chuckle at him.

 

"Then, I'll get in first.. thank you again, for everything.." said Wooyoung as he begin to walk to his house waving at them.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Seob.. don't you think you're a bit rude for not saying anything to them and just walk blatantly to the house.." said Wooyoung a bit angry as he look at the younger who was just sitting on the bed looking down.

 

"I'm sorry.." said Yoseob.

 

"If you're sorry.. then text them telling that you're sorry, it's not right to do something like this.." said Wooyoung as he patted the younger's back sitting beside him.

 

"Should I?.." ask Yoseob as he look at his hyung.

 

"De.. you should.." said Wooyoung.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So Yoseob message Junhyung and Hyunseung that night telling them that he is sorry for leaving just like that. They both accept his apology and telling him for not worry above something like this, they understand his situation. 

 

"Have you text Dujun hyung?.." ask Wooyoung who was lying on his bed looking at the younger.

 

"You should text him, you know.. he's been worry about you since this evening.." said Wooyoung again seeing the younger just remain silent looking at his phone. 

 

"Why should I? He hurt Kwangie at the lodge right? He should be the one to text Gikwang.." said Yoseob.

 

"You know?.."

 

"De, I heard about it when Hyunseung hyung were talking to you.. I'm sorry.."

 

"He's sorry about that, he want to talk about it with you.. but you just ignore him along the day.."

 

Kring! Kring!

 

"It's Dujun right? Answer it.. tell him that you're fine.." said Wooyoung.

 

Yoseob just pout at his hyung while looking at his phone that was still ringing.

 

"Answer it.." said Wooyoung again.

 

Yoseob sigh and slowly answer his phone.