CHAPTER 15 : Sorrowful feeling

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

 

“Hyung..”

“Hyung..”

“Urh.. Seobie? Wae geuraeyo?..” ask Wooyoung as he wake up and look at the other bed beside him.

“Help me.. hyung..” whimpered Yoseob on his bed as he clutch his stomach.

“Seobie! God!..” he quickly approach the younger.

Wooyoung quickly take the younger medicines and give him as he try to calm him down. Yoseob begin to cough as he hardly try to breathe while his hand begin to grasp on his chest.

“Try to calm down more Seobie.. slowly, slowly..”

Tears stream down from the younger’s eyes as he try to follow Wooyoung’s instruction. After a minute, Yoseob seems to breath normally as Wooyoung keep patting his back.

“What.. what happen with me hyung? Why I can’t breathe?..” sobbed Yoseob as he grip tightly on Wooyoung’s hand.

“It’s ok, it’s ok.. you alright now, Seobie.. you alright..” said Wooyoung as he hug the younger.

“Wae geuraeyo, hyung?.. what’s wrong with me?..” as he look at his hyung.

“It’s nothing, Seobie.. you’re fine..”

“Hyung..”

“You’re fine.. it’s ok..” said Wooyoung as he tightened his hug.

“It will be ok, Seobie..”

___________________________________________________________

“Ohh, Dujun-ah! What bring you here?..” ask Dr Song.

“De, anyeonghaseyo hyung.. I want to have a talk with you hyung..” said Dujun as he sit infront of Dr Song in his office.

“With me? about what?..” ask Dr Song.

“Do you know Yang Yoseob?..”

“Yang Yoseob, of course I am.. he’s my patient, do you remember a boy that I told you that he had a serious stomach disease? This is the boy..” said Dr Song.

“The boy that you told me last time is Yang Yoseob?..” ask Dujun in shock.

“Yes, he is.. waeyo?..”

Dujun remain silent for a while. He can’t believe that. How come Yoseob had this disease.

“Dujun?..”

“Ah de.. sorry, I just some of sort out..”

“Nevermind that.. is that all?..”

“De?..”

“Is that all you come to see me?.. just want to ask that?..”

“Aa.. aniyo, I’ve some other question.. can you tell me about his disease? I want to know everything about him..”

“And why you want to know more about him?..”

“Because he is more special than a friend to me..”

“Ahh geuraeyo?.. then I won’t ask anymore about that and sure I can tell you.., he first time come here when he is still a child.. but before me, there is other doctor who treat him before.. his disease had become worse lately, maybe because he was going to school now..”

“He was in the same school with me..” said Dujun.

“Ahh, jinjjayo?.. at first I didn’t allow him to go to school with his condition like that, but his brother Wooyoung-sshi beg me to let him go.. so I just let him.. until this lately, he become hardly to breathe.. he didn’t know much about his disease, but Wooyoung-sshi told me to keep it a secret..”

“Why he didn’t want Yoseob to know about his condition? Is it better if someone know about his ownself, rather than someone else?..” ask Dujun curiously.

“You know Dujun, Yoseob is a boy who have a soft and tender heart.. when you look in his face, you didn’t have a gult to tell him something like this.. it’s hurt to see him broken, Dujun..”

“But he know about his disease, right?”

“Yeah, he know it.. that’s why he is more careful when choosing menu, try to avoid stress and didn’t forget to eat his medicines everyday..”

“I see.. but is there any surgery that can cure him?.. any other treatment?”

“De, it’s a surgery.. but it cost them a lot, you know that they both orphan, right?.. they didn’t have much saving for that..”

“Did they aware about this surgery?..”

“Yes, they both know.. and Yoseob already decide to just depend on medicines only, and told us to not worry about him..”

“When did they know? About this surgery?..”

“A long time ago, it’s the other option to have a fast recovery rather than only depending on medicines..”

“It’s like that..”

“De..”

“By the way, thank you hyung.. I’ll go first..”

“You’re welcome.. and Dujun?..”

“De?..”

“If he is more than just a friend to you, I hope you will take care of him more..”

“I will hyung..” said Dujun smiling before he went out from the room.

“I will..”  

___________________________________________________________

“Homework?..” ask Wooyoung as he look at the younger writing something on his book.

“De.. it’s the last assesment before we went to school break next week..” said Yoseob.

“What assesment?..” ask Wooyoung as he sit beside the younger.

“We need to write a lyrics.. but the problem is I don’t have any ideas on how to start it..” said Yoseob as he begin to stress.

“Yah Seobie, don’t stress out.. don’t worry, hyung will help you..”

“Jinjjayo?.. ok, so what theme do you want me to write about?..”

“Lyric is not only about having a happy thought only, but it also can be sad, anger, frust, or anything that you feel right now.. just write anything that you think about, it doesn’t matter..” explained Wooyoung.

Yosoeb remain silent for a while, and he begin to think.

“Seobie? You’re ok?..” ask Wooyoung worried when he see the younger didn’t say anything.

“Yeah, I’m fine.. I think I got some idea on how to write it, hyung.. thank you..” said Yoseob as he begin to write something about on his book.

Wooyoung smile at him and leave the younger to do his homework.

“Seobie, I’m going out to buy dinner.. do you need anything?..”

“No, be careful hyung..” said Yoseob didn’t bulge from his position.

“I’ll go first..” as he leave the house.

___________________________________________________________

When Wooyoung come back from buying dinner, he saw that the younger falling asleep on his book. He smile and approach him, he can see the younger already finish writing the lyrics. Wooyoung pull out his book slowly and read it.

Someone told me to pray, to dream

That it will come true, no matter what it is

Tell me everything

Look at me and tell me

Tell me to stop now

The sigh sound cruel and harsh

But I can’t hear anything, no sounds of salvation

I pray and I cry out

For someone to save me

 

Stand by me

Stay with me

It get worse and worse, this hurtful feeling

Cry for me

And I’m sorry

It spreads and spread, this sorrowful feeling

Please hold me again

Wake me up from being still

Bring me back from standing still

Smile for me

Like you did yesterday

The hidden sadness is drawing in

The hidden pain is rising up

Your hidden smile

I just can’t

Hold it

 

Someone said that life is like this

That things becomes so dull, no matter what it is

Tell me everything

Look at me and tell me

Tell me to please come to my senses

Tears become rain drops and soak my entire body

My entire body freezes and dangles on the ground

And I shudder and cry out

 

I sincerely pray

For this pain to stop

And the answer makes me cry again

Grab me from flying away

Turn back our fleeting memories

It floats around

But cannot be grasped, I cannot grasp it

Just to live one more day

I bite down on my lips

But now

It’s vanishing, and it’s not there…

 

Wooyoung look down as tears stream down on his face. How can he write such a sorrow and sad lyrics like this, like all his feeling is pile up on this piece of paper. He wipe his own tears and begin to wake the younger up.

“Seobie..”

“Urmm..”

“Seobie, wake up.. let’s eat dinner first..”

“Hyung, you’re back..”

“De, let’s eat..”

But Yoseob notice that his hyung’s eyes was red as if he was crying before.

“Hyung? What’s wrong?.. what happen?..”

“De?..”

“You’re crying..” as he look at his hyung closely.

“No, I’m not..”

“Yes you are.. hyung, tell me..”

“It’s nothing, just some dirt went into my eyes..” said Wooyoung as he cheer up his face looking at Yoseob.

“Really?..”

“De, why I must be crying?.. it’s nonsense..” said Wooyoung.

“But..”

“There’s nothing.. now, sit down.. let’s eat..” siad Wooyoung

Yoseob just sit down and eat his dinner as he smiling at his hyung.

“You must suffer a lot, Seobie.. I’m sorry for not taking care of you well..”

___________________________________________________________

In the morning, Yoseob went out his house getting ready to went to school. At the same time, Dujun already standby in his car near the younger house to watch him.

“He walk to school? He told me that he come to school by bus..” thought Dujun.

Dujun followed the younger, until he saw the smaller bent down his body as his hand on his stomach.

“His stomach must hurt again..” He stand the urge to go out to help the younger and just watching him in worried.

He saw that the younger stop for a while and sit at the nearby bench. Yoseob pull out his medicines box and take his medicines before he continue walking to school.

Dujun quickly drive his car and stop next to the younger. Yoseob also stop and watch the car as the window is pull down reveal the driver.

“Dujun hyung..” said Yoseob smiling widely.

“De, morning Seobie.. come in, I drive you to school..” said Dujun.

“Jinjjayo?.. gomawo hyung..” said Yoseob as he get in the car.

“Why you walk to school? Does you ride a bus?..” ask Dujun.

“I.. Urmm, just want to exercise..” said Yoseob.

“Geurae?..”

“De..”

“Ok, then..”

___________________________________________________________

“Guys, I have some good news..” said Junhyung.

“Ok, what is it?..” ask Hyunseung.

The six of them is gathered at Dream Café, as Dujun said that he will treat everyone.

“My mom said that he had rent a lodge at Gangwon-do! And he said to enjoy your break by going there, so I plan to come there with all of you.. is it wonderful?!” said Junhyung excited.

“Daebak!.. hyung! You’re really awesome..” said Dongwoon.

“Seobie, you must come too.. don’t worry, Junhyung hyung said no need to pay..” said Gikwang.

“De, my mom had prepared everything, so we just enjoy there..” said Junhyung.

“But, Wooyoung hyung.. I must tell him first..” said Yoseob. But actually, he never went to vacation before, because Wooyoung too scared to let him. If the place is too cold, Wooyoung will never let him go, and Yoseob sure it must be a cold place and Wooyoung will not let him go.

“Ahh, don’t worry about him.. let me call him..” said Hyunseung as he got up to get Wooyoung. After a minute, he come back with Wooyoung.

Hyunseung explain to him about their plan.

“Is the place there cold?..” ask Wooyoung to Junhyung.

“De, of course it is.. don’t worry about the heat, this place is near the waterfall.. so it a little bit cold..” said Junhyung.

“Is it far from the accomodation?..” ask Wooyoung again.

“No, it’s not.. just our lodge is near the waterfall, so it might be a little bit far from the accomodation” said Junhyung again.

“Hyung, don’t worry.. I’ll take care of him..” whispered Gikwang to Wooyoung.

“What if you follow us too, Wooyoung?..” ask Dujun.

“De?..”

“If you’re worried about Seobie, what if you follow us too.. that way, you can watch him..” said Dujun. He understands why Wooyoung take a long time to let Yoseob go with them. He must be worried about Yoseob.

“De, you can go with us too Wooyoung..” said Hyunseung.

“But, what about the café?..”

“I’ll talk to the owner..” said Hyunseung quickly as he went to see the owner.

“Hyung, can I really go there?..” whispered Yosoeb to his hyung.

“But I’m worried Seobie.. what if something happen to you? And I’m not there.. ” said Wooyoung.

At the same time, Hyunseung come back smiling.

“She said that he will let you go.. and don’t worry about your salary, she will not deduct it..”

“Really?..”

“De, look who’s said..” said Hyunseung as he pinch Wooyoung cheek and it makes him blush.

“Ok, so the seven of us will go there.. and no back up ok? Everyone must go..” said Junhyung excitedly.

“De!.. woohoo!..” shout everyone happily. Wooyoung look at Yoseob who smiling all along with them.

“I’m happy if you happy too, Seobie..”