CHAPTER 24 : Agreed & Confession

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

“Hyung.. You’re here..” said Yoseob turning to the door when he about to get down from the bed.

“Hey, where you’d want to go?..” ask Wooyoung as he quickly approach the younger.

“I want to go get a drink, my drink was already finished..” said Yoseob as he got off the bed slowly.

“No need to go, I bring it with me.. here, later when it already finish inform me ok?..” said Wooyoung as he put 3 bottle of mineral water beside his bed.

Yoseob nodded and hop off the bed again, leaning at his bed post.

“Dujun hyung told me he can’t accompany you tonight, so he ask me to come..” said Wooyoung.

“De.. he already text me before, but he promise he will come again tomorrow..” said  Yoseob a bit shivered.

“Are you cold? Where’s your sweater?..” ask Wooyoung as he watch the younger a bit tremble as he touch his hand.

Yoseob point at the chair, where his sweater located. Wooyoung grab it and help the younger to wear it. He then tuck Yoseob’s leg in the blanket, and cover it until his waist.

“There.. feel a bit warm?..”

“De, thank you hyung..” smile Yoseob.

___________________________________________________________

“Hyung, until when do I have to stay here?..” ask Yoseob when they already finish eating dinner.

Wooyoung stop his action and look at the younger. He then make a seat beside him, grabbing his hand.

“Seobie, about that.. there’s something I want to tell you..” said Wooyoung.

“What.. what is it, hyung?..”

“The last time you admit here, Dr Song told me that your ulcer already spread in your body.. that’s why you vomit blood that day.. and when the acid already spread, it will become cancerous to other organs, and if it didn’t stop, your organ will be malfunction, and because of that, Dr Song told me to consider a surgery..”

“Sur.. surgery?..” Yoseob shaking his head profiously, looking scared. He quickly pull his hand off from Wooyoung.

“Seobie, look at me, you need to hear this..” said Wooyoung as he grab back the younger’s hand, forcing him to look at him again.

“No, no.. I don’t want to, I don’t want it!..” said Yoseob already tear up.

“Seobie, until when you want to depend with your medicines only? It can’t last you long.. it can affect your system Seobie.. and that’s why I already agree on the surgery..”

Although he didn’t say yes to the doctor about the surgery yet, he need to do that in order to persuade the younger.

“Hyung.. hyung agree?..Wae? Do you not love me anymore?” ask Yoseob in feared as more tears stream down from his face.

“I do love you Seob, that’s why I made this decision.. I want..”

“Then why you do this to me?.. am I not that important to you?..” ask Yoseob again.

“Seob, listen.. listen to me, ok?” as he cupped the younger’s face. His eyes also glistened with tears that want to fall down.

“You’re the one who I care very much, I love you very much Seobie.. as your hyung, I don’t want to see you suffer anymore.. I want to see you healthy, happy.. doing whatever you want without being restricted to something.. I want the best for you.. that’s why I choose this, eo?.. can you understand me?” said Wooyoung as he wipe the younger’s tears.

“Is it not because you’re tired of me? Tired for take care of me? I know I’ve been a burden for you.. and that’s why..”

“Seobie, just stop.. stop right there..” said Wooyong looking deep into the younger’s eyes.

“Who are you saying is a burden? I never thought you as a burden Seob, you’re my dongsaeng.. and forever it will be, just don’t think like that ok? and for now I want you to think and consider about this surgery.. this surgery is the best option we have, the chance of it to be success is higher, you’ll be fine ok?..” said Wooyoung smiling as he think the younger already start to accept about the surgery.

“But.. but I’m scared, I.. I’m not ready..” said Yoseob clutching his hyung hand tightly.

“It’s ok Seob.. once you agree, Dr Song will brief you about the surgery later.. he will be explaining it one by one to you.. don’t be scared eo?..”

“Hyung.. what.. what if I die during the surgery? I’m scared.. I don’t want to die yet..” said Yoseob again.

“No, you’ll be fine.. Dr Song is one of the best surgery in this hospital, his crews will do his best to treat you.. just put your trust on me ok? can you believe me?”

“I.. I try..”

Wooyoung show an assuring smile at the younger as he grab his hand tightly.

___________________________________________________________

Dujun walk in to the room slowly as he already observe the younger from the window at his door. Yoseob still in his sleeping as he take his medicines a while ago, while Wooyoung was fiddling with his phone beside him. It was 2 in the evening, Dujun went straight to the hospital from the school after Wooyoung inform him that the younger agreed to do a surgery.

He also already inform his other friends, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Dongwoon about this good news, and they promise to come at the night to celebrate it.

He slowly approach the bed and tapped Wooyoung shoulder lightly.

“Oh hyung, you’re here?..” ask Wooyoung getting up.

“Sshh.. de, how was he?..” ask Dujun whispered to Wooyoung.

“He’s fine, he fall asleep after taking his medicines a while ago..” explain Wooyoung.

“Are you not getting to work today?..” ask Dujun again.

“No, I’ll take a leave today.. beside Seungie.. urmm, I mean Hyunseung hyung told me that he will come tonight with Junhyung hyung and Dongwoonie to celebrate it..”

“I see.. they also told me too, and by the way Wooyoung.. do not be embarassed to call Hyunseung, Seungie.. I don’t mind it, beside I’m very happy for you..” said Dujun.

Wooyoung chuckle in embarassed as he nodded at the older.

“Ahh also.. did you remember the couple that bring Yoseob here? They are at Dr Song office right now, and they want to see you.. you better go there, I’ll be in charge here..” said Dujun again.

“Really?.. ok I will head there, take care of him for me hyung..”

“I will..” said Dujun smiling.

___________________________________________________________

Knock! Knock!

“Come in..”

Wooyoung come in to the room smiling. He looks at the couple who sit in front of Dr Song before bowing to them.

“Sit here Wooyoung..” said Dr Song.

Wooyoung make his way to sit beside Dr Song.

“Wooyoung, this is Mr Yang Seungho and beside him is his wife Mrs Yang Sunye.. they are the one who bring Yoseob here that day..” said Dr Song.

“De, anyeonghaseyo.. I’m Wooyoung, Yoseob’s hyung.. I’m sorry I didn’t have a chance to thank you on that day.. I’m very thankful to both of you for helping Yoseob, jongmal kamsahamnida..” said Wooyoung as he bow again to the couple.

“Aigoo.. no need to be too formal son, we’re glad to help him..” said Mr Yang.

“How old are you son? You look very young.. and I remember Yoseob said that his hyung was working at the café..”

“De, I’m 17 this year ma’am..”

“But Yoseob didn’t look like you at all?..” ask Mrs Yang again.

“Ah de.. it was because I’m not his biological hyung.. we both are from the orphanage, and one day when I decide to move out, he want to follow me.. so I bring him with me and until now, we’ve been living together..” explain Wooyoung.

“Ahh geurae? It must be hard for you son..” said Mrs Yang caressing Wooyoung’s hand dearly.

Wooyoung smile back at him.

“Since you’re here Wooyoung.. they want to discuss something important with you..” said Dr Song.

“Sure, why not? What do you want to discuss about?”

“It’s about you and Yoseob..” said Mr Yang.

Wooyoung look at the couple again, curious peek in his heart as he ‘s waiting for the couple to explain more.

___________________________________________________________

 “Hyung.. where’s Wooyoung hyung?..”

“Oh Seobie, you’re awake..” said Dujun as he quickly adjust the bed to make the younger sitting up.

“De, where’s my hyung?..” ask Yoseob again.

“He’s at Dr Song’s office, don’t worry.. it just a chit chatting about something..” said Dujun.

“I’ve heard about it..” said Dujun again smiling at the younger as he grab the younger’s hand, caressing it.

“Heard about what?..”

“The surgery.. you agreed to do it..” said Dujun again smiling.

“Is that suppose to be something to be smile about?..” ask Yoseob.

“Yeah.. you finally agreed, after years Wooyoung had to persuaded you about it.. and I’m so proud of you..” said Dujun again.

“Am I really make a good choice, hyung? Doing the surgery?..”

“Now, don’t make that face.. you really make a good choice Seob, and I’m sure after this you’ll be fine.. no more pain, no more medicines and you’ll be healthy again Seob..” said Dujun happy.

“Really? How can hyung be so sure about it?..” ask Yoseob again looking deeply into the older’s eyes.

“Because I believe in you..”

“Why do you believe in me? even I’m not believe in myself..” said Yoseob fiddling with his shirt.

“Because I love you..”

Yoseob stunned in his place, didn’t move an inch.

“Did.. did I heard wrong? Am I really heard that words from Dujun hyung? Am i? I’m not dreaming right?..”

“I really love you Seob..”

“He’s saying it again.. oh my God, is this real?..”

“From the first time I see you at the café, at that time I know.. that you’re the one.. the one that are destinied to be with me, and when that Gikwang come in your life.. I thought that my chance is over, little bit that I know.. that Gikwang also had a same feeling like me. So I struggle, struggle everyday to become close with you.. but my life was always busy, I always didn’t have a chance to meet you.. and I really want to confess it to you, but I’m scared.. scared that you might not love me..”

“Hyung.. I..”

“Sshh, just hear me first Seob.. and when the last few nights, when I’ve heard that Gikwang already confessed it to you.. at that time also, I feel that I’m already lost, but I want to be always by your side.. but when Gikwang leave you, I thought that I have a chance.. but you were crying, being in sad.. and it hurts me Seob, and from your mouth.. it was always Gikwang..”

Dujun take a deep breath before continue it again. His eyes still locked with the younger, staring at him lovely.

“I really though that I won’t deserve any space in your heart anymore, and although you will not accept me today.. but just believe in me Seob, I will be always.. always be by your side, just remember that..”

Yoseob just staring at the older after the older finish saying it words.

“So, is it my turn to talk now?..” ask Yoseob.

“What?..” Dujun look at the smaller in confuse.

“I say yes..” said Yoseob.

“What.. what yes? Did you.. did you mean it? You said yes, right?..” ask Dujun again.

“I am..”

“Is.. is that mean you accept me?..” ask Dujun.

“If you want to think it like that.. yes I am..” said Yoseob again smiling at the older.

“Really? Really Seob? This.. this is not a dream right? I’m not hearing thing right?..” ask Dujun again.

“Do you think that I’m a ghost?..”

“Oh thank you Seob.. thank you very much, I love you.. I really love you..” said Dujun as he hug the younger tightly.

“And I love you too Dujun hyung..”

 

 

 

 

******

So, Doodoo confess.. (Fuhh! Finally..) and Yoseob also agree to do the surgery.. Think that this story gonna finish so soon? (Uh uh..) Should I finish it? Sequel? Do comment.. and stay tuned (bow)..