CHAPTER 18 : Waterfall

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

“Seobie, want to have a walk with me?..” ask Gikwang to Yoseob when they arrive   at the waterfall.

“De, sure..” said Yoseob cheerful.

___________________________________________________________

“It’s almost half a year since we went to the same school..” said Gikwang as they walk alongside at the waterfall.

“Yeah, time went to fast.. I still remember the first time we met..” said Yoseob as he smile at Gikwang.

“Yeah.. I’m lucky to meet you Seobie..”

“And why is that?..”

“You know what.. the first time I met you, I suddenly had this feeling in my heart..”

“What feeling?..”

“Feeling that you’re the one..”

Yoseob stop walking and remain silent. Gikwang then take his hand and bring him to sit on one of the rock there.

“You’re the one Seobie, the one that always be in my heart..”

“Gikwang, I think they were calling for us.. let’s go down..” said Yoseob as he got up quickly, try to avoid Gikwang. He know what Gikwang will say next.

“Seobie, don’t leave.. just stay, I’m not finish yet.. and please don’t change the subject..” said Gikwang pulling down the smaller to sit back on the rock.

“Gikwang, I..”

“No, don’t say anything yet.. just hear me..” said Gikwang as he take a deep breathe and continue. “I want to be with you, stay with you.. but not as a friend, but as a lover. I really love you Seobie, really.. deep in my heart, there’s only you.. every day, every night.. I always thinking about you.. and only today, I have a courage to cenfess my feeling, so can you.. be my lover?”

Yoseob remain silent for a while. He just spacing out while looking down.

“Kwangie.. I, this is just too sudden.. I..”

“I know.. but if you want some time, I can wait Seobie.. I’ll be waiting for you.. until you’re ready to tell me the answer..” said Gikwang softly as he grab Yoseob hand tightly.

“Gikwang.. I..”

“No.. no, don’t say anything about it yet, I want you to think about it.. it’s fine Seobie, I can wait..”

Yoseob just look at Gikwang with a worried expression in his face.

___________________________________________________________

“Seobie, you’re alright?.. you seem a bit off..” ask Hyunseung as he take his towel that’s hanging on the tree branch.

“Oh Hyunseung hyung, de.. I’m fine..”

“Really?..”

“De..” said Yoseob as he smiling at Hyunseung. Hyunseung just nodded back at him and went away.

“What should I say to Kwangie?.. should I accept him? Reject him? But what about Dujun hyung?.. urgh.. what should I do?..” he sigh and just lay back on the mat looking at he sky.

___________________________________________________________

“Hey Seobie..” said Wooyoung as he take a seat beside Yoseob.

But Yoseob seem in his own world as he didn’t realise that his hyung was sitting beside him.

“Seobie.. hey, what’s wrong?..” ask Wooyoung again as he squeeze the younger’s shoulder.

“Ahh hyung.. de, waeyo?..” said Yoseob as he looking at his hyung.

“I should ask you that.. you seem a bit off, are you alright?..”

“De, I’m fine..”

“No, you’re not.. tell me, are you cold?..”

Yoseob shaking his head.

“Is your stomach hurt again?..”

But the younger keep shaking his head again.

“Then, what? Tell me.. you know that you should tell me, right? I don’t want you to be stress..”

Yoseob take a deep sigh and looking at his hyung.

“Should I?..”

“Yeah.. so, what is it?..”

“It’s about Kwangie..”

“Gikwang?.. what about him?”

“He.. he just confess his feeling.. to me..”

Wooyoung look at him in shock.

“What.. what should I do hyung?..”

“What did you tell him?..” ask Wooyoung.

“I was too shocked when he told me.. so I didn’t tell him yet, beside he ask me to think about it and tell me the answer later..” said Yoseob as he look down.

“What do you feel about him? When you with him.. do you feel something in your heart?..”

“I.. I don’t know, hyung.. I’m just too confuse.. I don’t know what to do..”

“Seobie, like this.. you need to ask your heart, who you want to be with? Don’t just too randomly judge something..”

“Hyung.. what do you feel when you’re with Hyunseung hyung? How do you know that he is the one?..”

“Urmm.. about that, when I look at Seungie.. it’s just, he’s presence only can make my heart beating so fast, and when I’ll be with him.. I just feel happy and something in my heart said that he’s the one.. the one that I should be with..” said Wooyoung as he smiling at Yoseob.

Yoseob just sigh as he pout looking at his hyung.

“Don’t think too much Seobie, just go with your heart..” advise Wooyoung as he got up and join the other in the waterfall.

___________________________________________________________

The next day, Junhyung went with a plan of them going to jungle trekking. It was just a 3 km into the jungle. But since Yoseob wasn’t able to go with them, they were decide who should stay with Yoseob.

“Ok guys, I have a plan of us going into jungle trekking..” said Junhyung excited.

Everyone was shout happily although they already know about the plan. Only Yoseob, the only who didn’t know about it.

“Jungle trekking?..” thought Yoseob. He then look at his hyung who look at him with  smile on his face.

“Wooyoung said that he and Seobie will stay at the lodge.. and the rest of us will go into the jungle..” said Junhyung again.

Yoseob look at them and he notice that Hyunseung seem unhappy about it. He must be dissappointed that Wooyoung didn’t join with the activity.

“I.. I want to join!..” said Yoseob clearly to all of them.

The others look at him with a shock expression in their face.

“What?.. Seobie..” said Wooyoung in shock.

“It’s ok hyung, I want to do it..”

“You know you can’t right?.. what if you..”

“I’ll be fine hyung, I just want to do something.. just want to be with you all..” said Yoseob as he smile at his hyung.

“You’re sure?” and the younger nodded again at him.

___________________________________________________________

Soon they begin their jungle trekking, Junhyung was in the front, follow by Dongwoon, Hyunseung with Wooyoung and lastly Dujun, Gikwang and Yoseob. For the first timer like Yoseob, he had a hard times to adjust with the greenery jungle. Luckily he had Dujun and Gikwang to help him go through the jungle.

At last they arrive at the rest area to have a rest before they continue with their journey. Yoseob who looks exhausted and pale take a rest beside his hyung, catching his breath.

“Hyung, is it far away before we arrive?..” ask Yoseob weakly.

“Its one and half kilometre away, you’re ok?..” ask Wooyoung worried.

Yoseob just nodded at him. Dujun takes an initiative and approach the younger.

“You look pale Seobie.. is your stomach hurt?..” ask Dujun worried.

“Your stomach hurt?..” ask Wooyoung too.

“A little.. but it’s ok, I’m fine..” said Yoseob as he clutch his stomach.

“Did you bring your medicines?..” ask Wooyoung.

Yoseob shaking his head. He totally forgot to bring his medicines along with him.

“Ottoke?.. I didn’t bring your medicines too..” said Wooyoung panic.

“It’s ok hyung, I’ll be fine..” said Yoseob as he smile at his hyung.

“No, it’s not ok Seobie..”

“Hey, don’t panic.. I bring his medicines..” said Dujun as he put down his bag pack and take out the medicines from his bag.

“Hyung.. you.. you bring my medicines?..” ask Yoseob amazed.

“I’d bring it too..” said Gikwang suddenly as he approached them and showed the medicines in his bag.

“Gikwang.. you too?..” ask Wooyoung almost laughing.

“Here, take mine Wooyoung..” said Dujun as he put the medicines on his hand.

“No, take mine..” said Gikwang as he put the medicines on Wooyoung other palm.

Wooyoung look at them both and smile.

“Both is Seobie’s medicines, so I’ll take both..” said Wooyoung as he take all the medicines and put it onto his bag. Yoseob just smile at them while Wooyoung prepare his medicines.

___________________________________________________________