CHAPTER 26 : Family, lover = my strength

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

“Hyung, where’re we going? The check up room is over there..” said Yoseob as they pass the check-up room.

“Hyung?..” ask Yoseob again.

Wooyoung just keep silent and just push Yoseob chair smiling. They arrive at some door of the large room. Yoseob look up and see “Conference Room 2” at the door.

“Hyung? What are we doing here? Didn’t you said that I have a check-up?.. what are..”

Suddenly the door was open and..

“SURPRISE!!..”

Yoseob look up in surprise and shock to see all of their friends were there, also his new parents and some of the doctors and the nurses.

“Seobie! We’re here!..” shout Dongwoon.

“How.. how come you all..”

“It’s was all of Wooyoung’s idea.. we just follow it..” said Hyunseung as he hug Wooyoung’s waist.

“It’s your idea too..” said Wooyoung as he punch Hyunseung’s chest lightly

“Ouch, well.. it’s our idea then..” said Hyunseung as he pinch Wooyoung’s nose.

“Hyung, my parents will see.. they didn’t know you yet..” said Wooyoung as he notice his new parents looking at him.

“Ah really?.. aish..” sigh Hyunseung.

“So, how was it Seob? Do you like it?..” ask Dujun as he take turn to push Yoseob’s chair.

“De, I really like it..” said Yoseob as he look around. Some of the nurses and doctors were waving at him.

“Ok now, let’s begin the party..” said Junhyung as he walk to the podium and announce something.

“Today was a big day everyone.. it was the day that Yoseob agreed for his surgery! And another good news.. let’s applause to Mr and Mrs Yang, they are the new addition in Yoseob and Wooyoung’s life now.. they are agreed to take Wooyoung and Yoseob as their child.. let’s pray for their happiness and for Yoseob’s surgery to become a big succesful..” said Junhyung ended up his announcement.

All the audiences give an applause.

“Come Seobie, let’s cut the cakes..” said Dujun as he bring Yoseob to the middle.

In the middle, there was two cakes. One was written “Get a succesful surgery Seob!” and the other one is “Family, a greatest gift ever”.

Everyone was gather at the middle to see him. Yoseob with the help of Wooyoung, Dujun and his parents cut both of the cake. Everyone was giving them an applause again.

“This was probably the best day in my life..”

___________________________________________________________

“I really thought that both of you have gone home..” said Yoseob pouting to his parents.

“We’re really sorry honey.. it was your hyung plan, omma just follow it..” said Mrs Yang caressing Yoseob’s head.

“Aniya, as long as you’re here now..” said Yoseob back smiling.

But suddenly Yoseob was coughing, he clutched his chest when he feel his breath become heavier.

“Seobie? Seobie, you’re ok?..” ask Mrs Yang panic.

“Omma.. omma.. I can’t breath.. omma..” said Yoseob also in panic state as he clutch his chest tightly.

“Seobie.. oh God..”

“Dr Song! Dr Song!..”

___________________________________________________________

“He was in panic state earlier, and because his body is weaker.. it lead him to this condition..” said Dr Song.

“Is he ok now?..” ask Mrs Yang.

“De, he’s fine now.. I gave him sedative to make his body calm down, you both don’t have to worry..” said Dr Song again.

“Thank you doctor..” said Wooyoung.

“De, if that so.. I make a leave first..”

“De..” said Wooyoung as he bow to the doctor.

___________________________________________________________

“He’s ok, omma.. maybe he was just too excited about today..” said Wooyoung to his mom.

“I’m worried.. how I’d wish I could meet both of you earlier..” said Mrs Yang caressing the younger’s hand.

“It’s ok omma, you meet us now.. did you?..” said Wooyoung smiling.

“You’re such a caring hyung Wooyoung.. thank you for take care of him until now..” said Mrs Yang.

“And thank you for you too omma, for taking us as your family..” said Wooyoung smiling.

Mrs Yang hug him tightly. Deep in her heart, he promise to take care of them until she die. She promise that.

___________________________________________________________

“Omma?..” as he look beside him. His mom was sleeping soundly beside him with her hand clasping with his hand.

Yoseob take a deep breath slowly as he slowly remember what happen last night.

“Did I fainted?..” he thought.

Yoseob look again at the figure beside him, smiling. He now have a mom that will stay by his side. He feel a bit prickly in his chest as he try to take a deep breath again.

Mrs Yang awake when he feel a movement from her son. She slowly wake up and look at her son. Yoseob looks more weak than yesterday, but the way he smile as his eyes staring at her makes her heart calm again.

“Hey, you’re ok? feeling hurt?..” ask Mrs Yang as she grab his hand caressing it.

Yoseob shaking his head smiling at her. He then slowly pull off his oxygen mask from his face.

“Is it ok for you? To pull off this?..” ask Mrs Yang again worried.

“I.. I’m fine omma..” said Yoseob.

“Where’s hyung?..”

“Ohh Wooyoung gone back home.. he’s packing things, from now you both will stay with us eo? Do you like it?..” ask Mrs Yang.

“De.. nan joayo..”

“Is everyone gone home too? My friends?..” ask Yoseob again.

“De, appa ask them to gone back home first.. but they promise to come visit you again Seobie..” said Mrs Yang smiling.

“Urmm.. Dujun hyung too?..”

“De.. him too, wae? Do you miss him already?..” chuckle Mrs Yang pinching his cheek.

“Aa.. aniyo omma.. I’m just asking..” he can feel his face blushed.

“Yes you are.. aigoo, my son already in love huh?..”    

“Omma..” whined Yoseob cutely.

“Aigooya..”

___________________________________________________________

Knock! Knock!

Yoseob turn to the door. He was alone in his room. His omma was back home for a while to change, also Wooyoung was busy to come. He was done taking his medicines with the nurse help when he heard the door knock.

“Hey Seob..”

“Dujun hyung..” said Yoseob smiling. The nurse then help him to half lying on his bed after wiping his mouth.

“How you’re feeling?..” ask Dujun when he thank the nurse who walk out from the room.

“I’m fine.. a bit dizzy actually..” said Yoseob shut his eyes for a while to fight with the dizziness that come.

“Want me to call the nurse back?..” ask Dujun worried.

“No, it’s fine.. she said that it’s normal for me having a bit dizzy after taking the medications..” said Yoseob stopping the older.

“Ahh geurae? Tell me if it becomes painful ok?..” said Dujun and the younger just nodded.

“Hyung, didn’t you said that you will come tonight? Why so early?..” ask Yoseob.

“Your mom ask me to come.. and I can’t deny it, so I cancel all the meeting.. and now I’m here..” said Dujun smiling.

“Because of my mom ask you to come, hyung cancel all the meeting? Didn’t you get mad by your dad?..” ask Yoseob again confuse as he look at the older.

“Your mom is my priority right now.. I must show him that she can rely her son to me, so that she can give her son to me soon..” said Dujun as he look at the younger who was already blushing.

“Hyung..” whined Yoseob as he punch Dujun’s chest lightly.

“What? It’s true..” chuckle Dujun.

___________________________________________________________

“Since everyone was here, I want to start briefing for Yoseob’s surgery..” said Dr Song when he visited Yoseob that day.

Seems that everone was here, he decide that he need to tell them about the surgery. Yoseob look up at him, feeling nervous. Dujun keeps his eyes close at the younger, feeling the tense inside it.. he grab Yoseob hand and squeezed it softly.

“Ok, first.. Yoseob need to stay calm and if possible to avoid any attack for three days.. I already scheduled his surgery for the next week..” said Dr Song.

“This three days will be his follow-up treatment and other preparations.. it was important because this treatment will help him to recover faster when we start the operation later.. it will help his system to adapt with the surgery later..”

“This surgery will be perform by me and other doctors, and please don’t be worry.. I will try my best to avoid any complication during the surgery.. this surgery will take time almost 5 to 7 hours..”

“Doctor?..” Yoseob call slowly. All eyes was staring at him.

“De Yoseob..”

“What was the chance that this surgery will be a succesful?..” ask Yoseob. He can fell Dujun tighten his hold at his hand, and his mom caressing his head softly.

“I will say around 60-40.. don’t worry Yoseob, I will do my best ok?..” said Dr Song when he sense that the younger was really tense when he heard that.

“I.. I trust you doctor..” said Yoseob a bit teary.

“Yeah.. you must..” said Dr Song back  smiling at him. 

 

 

 

 

******

Another update.. sorry, it was a short chapter (bow). You're not getting bored with my story right? I will tell you this one secret (whispered)... this story has a long journey to go.. and I'm not planning to make it end too soon (urmm..) so, how do you like my story until now? stay tuned..