CHAPTER 28 : Awake

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

A week passed since Yoseob in coma. Dujun never fail to come to visit him in the hospital accompanying him. The same goes to Mrs Yang and Wooyoung. Their other friends also sometimes come to visit Yoseob, but there’s nothing that they can do, they just pray and hope for Yoseob to wake up again.

___________________________________________________________

 It was Sunday, the routine that Dujun never missed, visiting the younger. This time bringing a fresh bouquet of white lily, replacing the one which aready dried. He then take a seat beside Yoseob caressing his hand.

“Did I already told you that I love you today?..” ask Dujun as he kiss the hand.

“No..”

“No? I guess I.. wait! Wait!..” he quickly stand up from his seat and look at the younger figure on the bed.

“Did.. did I just heard Seobie talkingjust now?..” he said to himself as he stare at the younger again. He stood there for a while, thinking hard. His face starts to frowning.

“Have I gone mad already?.. ahhh.. I guess that I miss you so much that I start to hear your voice Seob..” said Dujun again as he sit back on his seat.

“I really miss you.. when are you going to wake up Seob?..” he added again and sigh.

___________________________________________________________

“I really miss you too Dujun hyung.. I’m sorry for making you worried.. I love you so much..”

Dujun can feel like someone touch his head and caress it softly. It feels so real.

___________________________________________________________

Dujun wakes up and look at the younger. He fell asleep besides Yoseob’s bed.

“I dreamed that you talk to me Seob.. and caress my head, is it really you Seob? is it really because you miss me?..” ask Dujun looking at the younger back.

“You confess Seob!.. you said you love me right? Ohh.. how I’d wish that it was not just a dream..” sigh Dujun again as he kiss the younger’s hand.

___________________________________________________________

“I think I need some fresh air, this dream soon can make me going crazy.. hearing your voice also Seob, can drive me nut.. it’s not long, I’ll be right back ok?..” said Dujun as he walk to the door.

“It’s not a dream hyung..”

“Arh! I heard your voice again.. huh.. I must be tired huh?..” said Dujun sighing as he continue to walk out from the room.

Yoseob almost want to chuckle when he heard the older. Yes, he’s awake. He’s been long awake even when the older step into his room.

___________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

Yoseob slowly open his eyes, adjusting with the brightness of the room. As soon as he awake, he feel pain on his stomach. Slowly he whimpered down, giving attention to one of the nurse who was adjusting his leg.

“Hey! He’s awake!.. call the doctor! Palli!..” shout one of the nurse.

“Yoseob, calm down.. Dr Song will be here in a minutes ok?..” said the nurse.

Yoseob want to speak,  to tell the nurse that he was in hurt but the nurse told him to calm down. In a minute, Dr Song came into the room, inspecting him.

“Yoseob, calm down.. I know you’re in hurt, I will inject this.. it’s type of painkiller, so you will not fell pain, ok?..” said Dr Song as he inject the medicine through Yoseob’s IV drip.

Soon, Yoseob feel a bit relieved as he look at the doctor and nurse as he slowly calm down.

“Yoseob? Can you hear me?..” ask Dr Song when he see the smaller calm down a little.

Yoseob slowly nodded at the doctor.

“You remember your name, can you tell me why you’re in the hospital?..” ask Dr Song.

He need to make sure that Yoseob remember everything, because sometimes people in a deep coma tend to have amnesia.

“I.. have a surgery..” said Yoseon almost whispered.

“Right.. that’s right Yoseob, you have a surgery.. that’s why you feel pain at your stomach..” said Dr Song as he let a sigh as he felt relieved.

“I see.. how long did I passed out doctor?..” ask Yoseob again.

“A week Yoseob.. you’ve fall into a coma..” said Dr Song.

“Geurae?..”

“De, now it’s fine if you’ve already wake up.. and I see that there’s nothing wrong with your body, just your wound only.. I will prescribed you the painkiller for three days only ok? and after that you need to cope with it, because it’s not good for having a lot painkiller..”

“Ok..”

“Now, excuse me for a while, I will call your family to inform that you already wake up..”

“Wait doctor.. don’t inform them yet..” said Yoseob as he grab Dr Song’s hand.

“Wae?..”

“I want to surprise them.. can I?..” ask Yoseob as he make a puppy face to the doctor.

“You naughty boy.. ok, ok.. but don’t tired yourself too much ok? you still have to be monitor..” said Dr Song smiling as he pinch the younger’s cheek lightly.

“De, arasso doctor..” said Yoseob smiling.

END OF FLASHBACK

___________________________________________________________

Yoseob stare at the ceiling as he wait for Dujun to come back to his room. And then suddenly someone enter the room. Yoseob quickly close his eyes again, listening to the sound that slowly approaching him.

“Ooh, is Dujun hyung here? This is his bag..”

“Aah.. Wooyoung hyung is here..”   

“Really? Then where is he?..”

“Ooh appa is here too..”

“Maybe he’s out for a while, this day I look at him always gloomy.. it must be tough for him too..”

“Omma is here too! Wah.. I miss everyone..”

“Yeah, I though so too..” said Mr Yang.

“Ooh, it must be Dujun hyung that change this flower.. look Seobie, Dujun hyung never miss your favourite flower..” said Wooyoung as he caress Yoseob’s face.

“Seobie, omma here.. do you know that last night, I dreamed about you.. I dreamed that you’re awake Seobie.. looking at me and chatting with me, when are you going to wake up Seobie?..”

“I’m sorry omma, just wait for a while, you’ll be surprise to see me omma..”

“Seobie, look here.. appa have bought you a new MLM backpack, your hyung said that you really want this right? So, you need to wake up ok? appa really want to see you wearing it..” said Mr Yang as he put the new backpack beside Yoseob.

“MLM bagpack! Wah daebak! Just wait for a while appa..”

___________________________________________________________

Just then Dujun walk inside the room, surprising everyone who’s already in the room.

“Dujun-ah.. where are you going?..” ask Mr Yang.

“Ooh Mr Yang, I’m sorry.. I went out for a while.. how long have you all been here?..” ask Dujun.

“Just a couple of minutes hyung..” answer Wooyoung.

“Ok, now everyone is here, times to make my appearance..”

___________________________________________________________

“Did everyone miss me?..”

“Ooh!..”

“What..”

“Seobie, is.. is that you?..”

“Why everyone is surprise to hear me?..”

“Seobie, oh gosh! He’s awake! God.. Seobie! Can.. can you hear me? can you hear my voice sweetheart?..” ask Mrs Yang in shocked as he look at the smaller on the bed.

“Omma..” said Yoseob slowly as he smile at his mom.

“Yes! Yes omma here honey, omma here.. oh my God! You’re awake.. oh my God..” said Mrs Yang as she crying.

Dujun quickly get the doctor. Dr Song came into the room smiling.

“Hyung, what are you doing? Check him!..” said Dujun as he see the doctor only standing there.

“There’s no need to do that..” said Dr Song smiling.

“Wae? He just wake up from coma! Of course you need to check him..” said Dujun again.

“No need hyung, he already check on me a while ago..” said Yoseob as he smile at Dr Song.

“What?.. what are you saying?..” said Dujun confused. Everyone was looking at Dr Song curiously.

“Actually, Yoseob already awake since this morning.. and I already check on him..” explain Dr Song.

“What? Then why are you not inform us?..” ask Mr Yang.

“I’m sorry Mr Yang, I want too.. but Yoseob tell me not to inform all of you first, he want to make it as a surprise..” said Dr Song.

“You little cheeky.. how can you do that?..” said Wooyoung as he ruffled Yoseob’s hair.

“Hehehe.. but it’s fun, Dujun hyung even said that he becomes crazy..” said Yoseob as he giggled cutely.

“Yah! Of course I am.. suddenly I heard him talking to me.. and I thought that I’ve gone mad, that’s why I’m going out for a while..” said Dujun.

Everyone laughing hearing Dujun’s.

“You.. here, let omma hug you, I miss you so much Seobie.. I really miss you..” said Mrs Yang as she hug his son.

“Mianei omma.. are you crying? Mianei..” said Yoseob feeling guilty as he hug back his omma.

“No.. no, omma not crying.. I’m just glad that you’re awake Seobie..” said Mrs Yang again.

“Ok, now move omma.. appa want to hug him too..” said Mr Yang.

“De, appa...” said Yoseob welcoming his appa hug.

Everyone laughing happily.

 

 

 

 

******

Yeay, another update! Finally Yoseob have been awake.. (jumping around), how do you feel? Throw on your comment ok? Have a nice day and stay tuned..