CHAPTER 11 : The performance

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

"Hyung.. where.. where is my.. medicines?" ask Yoseob with his pale face clutching his stomach. He was breath heavily as he lean back at the corner of the room. It was another day of his sickness when he was getting ready to school, he was getting stress because today is the day they've to perform.

Practicing every day and night, and the threat he receive everyday from the second year kids make him more stress. Wooyoung already know about the threat was very worried about him. He was accidentally know about it when he see the threat note written in red marker in the younger bag. 

"Seobie.. no need to come to school today, you're not feeling well.." said Wooyoung as he patted the younger's back, calming him down. 

"No, I can't.. I've to perform today.." said Yoseob weakly as he try to breath slowly.

"With your condition like this, I don't think you can.. Seobie, please.. think about your health.." said Wooyoung again. He really didn't want Yoseob to strain himself more, it will worsen his disease.

"I can, hyung.. don't worry.. I'm fine.." said Yoseob as he slowly got up and grab his bag.

"I'll call Gikwang.. I can't let you go to school like this.." said Wooyoung as he quickly dialled Gikwang's number. 

"Andwae!.. andwae hyung!.. hyung!.." shout Yoseob panic as he try to snatch Wooyoung's phone.

Wooyoung quickly grab the younger's hand and pinned him down without hurting him. Yoseob whimpered when his hand got pinned down by Wooyoung, he doesn't have any energy to block the older hands. He just watched when Wooyoung speak to Gikwang in the phone. 

"He'll be here in a minute.." said Wooyoung as he release the younger's hands. Yoseob looks down as he sit back on his bed, hugging his knee as his other hands clutch his stomach. And suddenly, a soft sob can be heard from the younger. Wooyoung quickly approach him and sat beside him.

"Seobie.. please don't cry.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. ok?"

But Yoseob ignored him and just crying with his head buried within his legs. Wooyoung feel guilty as he see the younger's crying. But, he really didn't want Yoseob to go to school with his condition like that, at least someone need to be by his side, watching him. Gikwang was the only one know about Yoseob's, so Wooyoung doesn't have any choice.

"Seobie, please.. I'm sorry, I don't have any choice.. I'm sorry, ok?" said Wooyoung as he grab the smaller body and hug him tightly. Yoseob hug his hyung tightly, feeling guilty too for making his hyung worried.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

By the time, Gikwang finally arrive. Wooyoung open the door and welcome him inside. He quickly went to Yoseob side, asking him about his condition but Yoseob just remain silent.

"Is he ok?" ask Gikwang worried as he look at Wooyoung.

"He's fine, now.. can you take him to go to school together? I can't accompany him today, and I worried to leave him to walk alone to school, can you please help me?" ask Wooyoung.

"Yeah, of course hyung.." said Gikwang.

"Thank you, Gikwang.. and here, it's his new medicines.. make sure he eat those, and this blue one is when he feel the pain.." explain Wooyoung as he gives Yoseob's medicine box to Gikwang.

"I'll make sure he eat those.. don't worry hyung.." said Gikwang as he shoved the medicines box into his bag.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The journey to the school went quiet today as the usual cheerful Yoseob was remain silent along the way.

"Gikwang.. can you please hand me my medicines box?" ask Yoseob as he look at Gikwang.

"Waeyo? Do you feel hurt? Is your stomach hurt again?.." ask Gikwang in panic.

"No, no.. it's not, I just want to keep it with me.." said Yoseob. He feels uncomfortable letting someone hold into his medicines box.

"It's ok, let me keep it.. if you feel hurt, just quickly tell me, ok?"

"But, Kwangie.. I don't want to bother you.."

"No, you're not.. I'm never feel like that, just for today.. let me hold into this, ok?"

Yoseob just nodded at him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ok, everyone! Remember your step? Your line?.. and Seungie, don't move too fast.. we will not be match.." said Dujun as he check for the last time before they begin their performance.

"Seob, you're alright?" whispered Gikwang as he lean closer to Yoseob. He notice that Yoseob's face was getting paler.

"Yeah.. I, I'm fine.." said Yoseob slowly.

"Want me to bring your medicines?.." ask Gikwang worried.

"No, no need.." said Yoseob again.

"Tell me if you need anything, ok?" said Gikwang again.

Yoseob just nodded at him. Without they notice, Dujun was eyeing them. He feels something in his heart when he see both of them keep whispering with each other. He also notice that Gikwang always holding at Yoseob's hand. His hand suddenly form a fist.

"Jealous, huh?" said Hyunseung as he chuckled lightly.

"What?.." said Dujun with his annoyed expression.

"I know where's your eyes look at all the time, Dujun.." said Hyunseung as he grab the water bottle from Dujun and gulp it down. 

"What are you talking about? and don't snatch my bottle!.." he hissed madly as he look at Hyungseung.

"Although you deny it, I know it Yoondoo.." teased Hyunseung again as he quickly walk away from Dujun.

Dujun glare at him, before look again at Yoseob and Gikwang who was now practicing together not far from him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yoseob, you're alright?" ask Dujun when he see the younger keep fiddle with his finger while spacing out as they were waiting for their turn to perform at the backstage.

"Seobie?.." ask Dujun again as the younger seems didn't heard his question.

"Ah hyung.." said Yoseob as he looks at Dujun before spacing out again.

"Seobie?.." said Dujun again as he grab Yoseob's hand tightly that makes the younger flinch and look at Dujun.

"You're ok?" ask Dujun with concern.

"I.. I'm ok, just a bit nervous.." said Yoseob.

"I know how to make you overcome it.." said Dujun as he smile at the younger.

"How?"

"Like this.. (hug), and then (kiss him on the forehead).. cheer up, you'll be fine.." said Dujun as he pinch the younger's cheek before walk away leaving the still blushing-stunned Yoseob there.

"What.. what just happen? Is Dujun hyung really kiss me? Oh my God! Oh my God! Is this real? This is not a dream, right?.." thought Yoseob as he pinch his cheek again to confirm that this is a real thing. He was blushing real hard now.

And then there was an announcement for their team to perform, but Yoseob just sit there, still didn't believe what just happen before. Gikwang reach for him.

"Seobie, let's go! it's our turn now.." said Gikwang as he pull Yoseob's hand to get him stand.

"Hey, you're alright there?" ask Junhyung as he see Yoseob was still in his world.

"Yeah, I'm fine hyung .." said Yoseob as he look at Junhyung, then his eyes meet with Dujun's. Dujun was smiling warmly as he makes a fighting sign and wink at him. Yoseob's heart right now was beating really fast and his face was blushing, but Dujun's action suddenly makes him more energized and all his nervousness and anxious feeling was gone. He then nodded back confidently at Dujun and smile at him. 

Yeah, he's ready to perform. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Their performance ending with a loud applause from everyone at the hall. Finally, they were able to perform succesfully on the stage. After the performance, Dujun decides to treat everyone to dinner. So, they were celebrating it at Dream Cafe. Gikwang can't join them because he had some other things to do. 

"Why can't you join us?" ask Yoseob as he pout cutely at Gikwang.

"I really want to join all of you, but today.. my dad really needs me, so I have no choice.." said Gikwang as he grab his jacket and wear it.

"Can't you cancel it?" ask Yoseob again.

"I can't Seobie, I'm sorry.. next time ok?.." said Gikwang as he look at Yoseob again who pout at him.

"But Dujun hyung was going to treat everyone for dinner today.."

"Believe me, I really didn't want to go actually.. but I can't ignore my dad, you understand right? now, don't make that face.. you make me feel guilty, you know?" said Gikwang as he ruffled Yoseob's hair.

"Yeah, I understands.. I'm sorry.."

"It's fine, now.. enjoy yourself ok.. eat for my behalf, you're too skinny for God's sake.." said Gikwang as he chuckle lightly at Yoseob who was pouting again at him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

"Order what you want to eat today, it's my treat.." said Dujun. Everyone was cheering loudly as they were busy choosing for what they want to eat from the menu. 

"Wooyoung-sshi, here.. sit beside me.. we're celebrating it today.." ask Hyunseung to Wooyoung who was looking shyly at him when he's taking their order.

"No, it's fine.. I had to work.." said Wooyoung shyly, but before he wants to walk away Hyunseung suddenly grab his hand.

"I'd already talk to the ahjumma, and she already allow that.. you don't have to worry about your payment, she promise me that she will not deduct your salary.. now, come and join us.." explain Hyunseung as he make a sign to Wooyoung to sit beside him. 

"Jinjjayo?.." ask Wooyoung as he look at Hyunseung who nodded at him.

"Then, I guess I should sit here then.." said Wooyoung shyly before sitting between Yoseob and Hyunseung.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

When their order arrive, Yoseob was looking at the meal, it was all buttery, spicy and noddles dishes. Their beverage also was sparkling drink which Yoseob can't drink. 

"Hyung.." said Yoseob slowly as he shake Wooyoung's hand who was now talking to Hyunseung. It was glad that Wooyoung hyung was sitting beside him.

"Wae?.." ask Wooyoung as he look at the younger.

"The.. the dishes, I can't eat that.." said Yoseob slowly make sure that everyone didn't heard him. 

Wooyoung look at the dishes on the table, Yoseob was right. There was nothing for him to eat, even for the drink.

"Wait here, I'll grab you something ok? wait eo.. and don't eat any of those.." said Wooyoung slowly as he got up.

"Where do you want to go?" ask Hyunseung.

"Urmm, I want to grab something at the kitchen.. just for a while.." said Wooyoung before he quickly walk to the kitchen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yoseob, why you didn't eat? This is very delicious, you know?.. here, try some.." said Junhyung as he shove some of the noodles at Yoseob's empty plate. 

"Yeah, but I.." said Yoseob as he was wish that Wooyoung will come quickly with another dish.

"Try it.. it's delicious.." said Junhyung again as he was waiting for the younger to eat the noodles.

Yoseob had no other choice but to shove the noodles into his mouth. He was praying that Wooyoung will not get mad at him. 

"How was it?.. it's spicy but delicious, right?" ask Junhyung.

"It.. it was delicious.." said Yoseob to him.

"Here, your drink.." said Hyunseung as he give the Cola to Yoseob.

"Wooyoung hyung.. palli.."

 

 

 

 

*****

I'm sorry I didn't write about their performance..(mianei).. (pout)..