CHAPTER 3 : The day had come

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

“My driver will drive you both home. I’m sorry I can’t follow you, because I had another schedule” Said Dujun

“Oh,that’s ok, thank you Dujun hyung” said Wooyoung.

___________________________________________________________

Arriving at their dorm.

“Why are you interrupting me when I was talking to Dujun hyung?” ask Wooyoung as he take Yoseob’s medicine box from his cabinet.

 “Because I don’t want anybody beside hyung know about my sickness, ok?” said Yoseob as he rest himself at his bed.

Wooyoung just sigh as he looking at Yoseob who already laying on the bed.

“And by the way, why your medicine’s bottle still heavy? You’re not taking your medicine on time, right?” ask Wooyoung when he take the medicine.“and it’s still the same from a month ago though. Seobie-ah… you..”

“But I did take it..” protested Yoseob as he sat up on his bed looking up at his hyung.

“Which was a month ago, isn’t it?”

Yoseob sigh.

“Yoseob-ah, why are you..”

“Because I got sick of it ok?! I’m sick of taking that medicine day and night, but the result is I’m not getting any better, not at all!” said Yoseob as his tears start to pouring down from his eyes. His stomach starts to get hurt again.

“Urgh!..” he whimpered as he clutch his stomach.

“Seobie-ya.. calm down. Take a breath.. slowly..” Wooyoung panick.

“Hurt.. it’s hurt..”

“Here.. eat your medicine..”

Yoseob take his medicines, and now lean as he grasp his breath on the bed.

“Is it better now?” ask Wooyoung.

Yoseob just nodded slowly. Wooyoung sighed.

“Yoseob-ah, don’t be like this. I’m sure, you will get better soon, ok?” said Wooyoung and he sat beside his bestfriend.

“It just.. I felt reckless, I.. I’m just got sick of it.. I can’t take this anymore” said Yoseob as more tears started to trickered down from his puffy cheeks.

“You can’t just simply talk like that.. so, what will happen to your dream? Your future? Don’t you think about that?”

Yoseob just keep silent.

“Just don’t think too much about this, ok? I’m sure you will get better soon. You have your own dream, Seobie. Chase it, make it come true.. so your parents can be proud of you. And at the same time, don’t lose faith,ok? Can you do that?”

Yoseob look at Wooyoung, and he nodded.

“Hyung, do.. do you really think that I can get well soon?”ask Yoseob.

“Yeah, of course,now.. don’t cry anymore. This crying face didn’t suit my cute dongsaeng. It’s really not cute.”

Yoseob just chuckled and he wipe his own tears.

___________________________________________________________

The next day, Yoseob came back to Dream Café, and as usual when the trio came, he need to serve them.

“Hey cute boy, are you feeling well now?” ask Dongwoon.

Yoseob just looked at him and wandered how he know that he doesn’t feeling well yesterday.

“Ooo.. Wooyoung told us that you’re sick, so you didn’t came to work yesterday..” explain Hyunseung.

“I’m fine now, thank you” said Yoseob as he smile at Hyunseung and Dongwoon.

He then look at Dujun and lift a paper bag and give it to Dujun.

“Ermm.. Dujun hyung, here.. your pyjamas, I’d already washed it, and about yesterday.. I’d do not know what will happen to me if you weren’t there.. and I’d didn’t have a chance to thanks you properly.. so.. ermm.. thank you.” He can feel that his face start to blushed as soon he finished talking and he quickly walked away.

Hyunseung and Dongwoon just looked at a Dujun with a wondered expression.

“What?” ask Dujun.

“Is this the emergency that you talked about yesterday, Dujun?” ask Hyunseung.

“And how come he has your pyjamas?” ask Dongwoon.

“It just..”

“..and what did he meant if you’re not there, he didn’t know what will happen to him?” ask Hyunseung as he smirk to Dujun.

“Wait, are you sleeping together with him last night?” Dongwoon continued again.

“No, no.. it is not what you guys imagine.. it really was an emergency” Dujun sigh.

“It was an emergency.. hurm.. at the bedroom, interesting..” said Hyunseung as he nodded and grinned widely at Dongwoon who was chuckled lightly.

“Look, it’s not like that, ok?”

“Then, you owe us a story.. so, tell us right now” said Hyunseung.

Dujun sighed and he begin to story about what happened yesterday.

“Is that boy has a disease?” ask Dongwoon as soon as Dujun ended his story.

“I’d don’t know, but yesterday Wooyoung had mentioned if he didn’t take his medicine on time, thing like this will not happen to him” Said Dujun.

“You didn’t ask Wooyoung about that?” ask Hyunseung.

“When I want to ask him if he got a disease, he interrupted us when Wooyoung want to say something.” Said Dujun.

“If that so, I guess he had some kind of disease then, but he didn’t want anyone know about that.” Said Hyunseung

“Hurmm.. I guess so too” said Dujun.

___________________________________________________________

“Yoseob, you’ve got a letter here.” Said Wooyoung as he holding a letter when they came home after work.

“Just put it on my table, hyung. I will read it later” said Yoseob and he begin to lay on his bed.

“But Seobie, it’s from Cube Elite Academy.. are you sure that you don’t want to…” before he finished talking, Yoseob was already grabbed his letter from Wooyoung hand and begin to opened it quickly.

“Hey, be patient.. can you?...”

Yoseob just ignored him, and continued to open his letter. His eyed widened when he saw that letter, and he begin to cry abruptly. Wooyoung was shocked when Yoseob started to cry hardly, he gently sat beside Yoseob and began to patted his back.

“It’s ok, if you didn’t pass.. you can try it again, don’t give up.. ok? Said Wooyoung.

“But.. hyung, I passed..”

“It’s ok.. you can try it.. wait, you what?!”

“Look, I pass.. I’ve been accepted..”

Wooyoung snatched the letter and read it. His eyes widened and he just chuckled and start to hug Yoseob tighly.

“Oh, thank God, Seobie! You pass! You pass! You can enter the academy!”

“Thank you hyung”

“This must be called a celebration, we need to celebrate this Seobie!”

“But, hyung.. I..”

“Why Seobie? Why? What’s the matter?”

“I just feel guilty to you..”

“To me? Why?”

“I’d don’t know.. it just.. (sigh).. I don’t know..”

“Look here Seobie, this is your dream, and now you have achieved your first step to your future and I feel happy for you..”

“But.. hyung.. I.. worried about you..”

“Sshh.. enough, it’s ok.. I’m fine. But wait.. why are you worried about me? I am the one who should be worried about you!” said Wooyoung and he begin to wipe Yoseob tears.

Yoseob just chuckled and hit him slightly.

“On this letter, you can start come to register next year.. which mean only 2 weeks from now.. wow! So many things to get done right?” said Wooyoung excited.

“Yeah.. I guess so..”

“Seobie-ya, waeyo? Enjoy.. can you?”

“Should I?”

“Yeah, of course! This must call a real celebration.. and you’re here crying abruptly, is that makes sense?”

“Yeah, of course not!.. so, what should we do first?” ask Yoseob jumping around the room.

“Ermm, I think we should go to the uniform shop, we must get you your uniform first..” said Wooyoung.

“Alright, let’s go!” shout Yoseob cheerfully.

 

 

 

 

*****

Sorry, short chapter.. (bow), can't think of any idea.. (knock head on the wall) Help me!