CHAPTER 13 : Tears

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

 

“There must be something wrong with him, I know that.. there’s no way someone fainted without a reason..” said Dujun when he reach his home after visited Seobie and he promised to investigate more about Yoseob.

___________________________________________________________

“Hyung, what.. what if they know about me? about my sickness?” ask Yoseob worried when they reach home.

“No, they will not know about it.. don’t worry, ok?”

“But, hyung.. you also look at their expression, right? They.. they look at me in suspicious, they must though something, right?..” ask Yoseob again.

“Seobie, relax..”

“What if they know about me and.. and then they didn’t want to be friend with me anymore?..” as he looking at Wooyoung in frantic.

“No, they won’t..”

“Hyung, Dujun hyung.. Dujun hyung!, this is the second time he saw me fainted.. he must be thinking weird about me!.. Oooh, ottoke.. hyung..”

“Seobie..”

“..and then, everyone in the school will know about me!.. and.. and they will kick me out from the school! I.. I don’t want to leave that school!.. I..”

“Seobie! For God sake, calm down!..” shout Wooyoung as he grasp the younger’s shoulder, shaking it in order to calm him down.

It was the first time for Yoseob seeing Wooyoung getting mad seriously at him. The way his eyes staring at him, make his body begin to tremble as tears stream down from his face. He looks down as he didn’t dare to look at his hyung.

“Seobie, there’s no way they will do that, ok?! And there’s nothing wrong about letting them know about your sickness, they will not leave you!..” said Wooyoung as he raise his voice.

But Yoseob just remained silent as he continues crying and letting his head hung low. Wooyoung starts to feeling guilty for getting mad at him. He slowly loose his grip at the younger’s shoulder, before letting him go.

“I’ll be outside if you need me..” sigh Wooyoung as he walk out from their room and sit outside. As soon as he walk out, Yoseob curled down his body at the corner of the room, crying. Wooyoung can clearly heard the crying sound from the younger, makes him also shredding in tears.

“I’m sorry, Seobie.. I’m sorry..” thought Wooyoung as he wipe his own tears.

___________________________________________________________

“Seobie..” call Wooyoung as he step inside the house.

Almost an hour he sit outside the house, and the sky has turn dark but Yoseob didn’t bother to switch on the light. Wooyoung slowly walk to the switch and turn it on. He looks around the house and find the younger curled up in the corner of the room. He slowly approach him.

“Seobie..” call Wooyoung softly.

Yoseob open his eyes slowly, adjusting with the brightness of the room. Then now he notice Wooyoung who was looking at him, he slowly moves farther from Wooyoung, looking down in feared.

“Seobie, I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to shout at you, forgive hyung can you?” ask Wooyoung softly as he grab the younger’s hand. Yoseob pull back his hand slowly from Wooyoung without looking at him.

“Seobie, are you mad at me?.. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.. I just lost control, can you forgive me?..” ask Wooyoung again. He knows the younger was afraid when he see him getting mad at him. In this past years, Wooyoung never get mad or shout at him.

“Seobie..”

“I.. I’m sorry..” said Yoseob slowly. His eyes starts to tears again.

“No, don’t.. don’t say that.. it’s my fault, totally my fault.. I shouldn’t get mad at you, you just feel worried.. how stupid I am, I’m sorry Seobie.. I’m sorry..” said Wooyoung. He totally feel regret about his action just now.

“It’s..  my fault, I shouldn’t burden you with my problem, I’m sorry.. I.. I won’t do it again, I’m sorry..” said Yoseob as he crying again.

“No, no..you’re never burden me, Seobie..”

“I.. I promise, I promise.. I won’t do it again.. I won’t, just.. just don’t get mad at me.. please, I’ve no one beside you, hyung.. please.. please..” sobbed Yoseob as he pleaded his hand at Wooyoung.

Seeing at his dongsaeng really get scared at him, makes Wooyoung cry again. He quickly grab the smaller body and hug him tightly, but the smaller keep muttering “I’m sorry” again and again between his sobbing.

“I’m sorry too, Seobie.. I’m sorry for getting mad at you.. I promise, I won’t get mad at you again.. never..” said Wooyoung as he patted the younger’s back.

___________________________________________________________

The next day, Yoseob didn’t come to school. He was give a medical excuses by Doctor Song to rest at home for three days. Wooyoung also takes his leave to take care of Yoseob.

“Hyu.. hyung.. why you didn’t go to work today? Aren’t you already late?..” ask Yoseob slowly to Wooyoung. He was shock to see Wooyoung was still in his bed when he wake up this morning.

“I’m taking a leave..” said Wooyoung as he smile at the younger.

“Waeyo? Is.. is it because of me?..” ask Yoseob.

“No, no.. it’s not like that, I’m just feel tired to go to work today, so I just want to take a rest with you..” Wooyoung knows if he says that he take a leave to take care of him, Yoseob will feel guilty again.

“I.. I’m sorry.. you’re tired because of me, you have to work in order to pay for my school.. I’m sorry..” said Yoseob again.

“No, no.. I just want to take a fresh air, that’s why I take a leave today” said Wooyoung quickly.

But Yoseob just remain silent and looking down at his bed sheet. Wooyoung got up from his bed and take a seat beside the younger.

“Seobie, are you still mad at me?” ask Wooyoung as he patted the younger’s back.

“No.. no, I’m not..” said Yoseob as he shake his head.

“Then, why you didn’t look at me when I’m talking to you?.. are you scared of me?” ask Wooyoung again.

But Yoseob just remain silent as he fiddles with his fingers still looking down. But the thruth is, he still feel a bit scared so he didn’t dare looking at his hyung.

“I.. I’m going to wash up..” said Yoseob quickly as he got up from his bed walking to the bathroom. Wooyoung just sigh at him, he knows the younger still feel a bit afraid of him.

When he got out from the bathroom, Wooyoung still sit on his bed waiting for him.

“I have something for you.. just a sandwich and hot chocolate, come and have a taste..” said Wooyoung cheerfully.

“Dd..de..” stuttered Yoseob as he makes his way sit a bit farther from his hyung and grab the sandwich.

“What do you think?..” ask Wooyoung.

“It.. it’s delicious, kam.. kamsahamnida..” said Yoseob softly.

“Here.. your drink..” said Wooyoung as he give the cup to Yoseob.

Yoseob with his tremble hands try to reach the cup, but before he wants to grab, Wooyoung suddenly loose his grip and the cup fall and broken into a pieces.

PRANG!!

Yoseob grasp and he quickly bore down to pick the broken pieces of the cup with his tremble hands.

“I.. I’m sorry, I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to, I’m sorry..” said Yoseob quickly as feared start to build up again in him.

“No, no it’s fine.. just leave it Seobie, hyung will clean it up..” said Wooyoung as he got up to take a broom and a rug to clean up the mess. When he comes back, Yoseob already finish pick the broken cup into his  tremble hands and now try to clean up the floor with his towel.

“Seobie, it’s ok.. I got it, just leave it..” said Wooyoung as he take the broken pieces from the younger hands and throw it into a dustbin.

He can see the younger hands got a cut. He then take a rug and clean it up.Yoseob didn’t bulge from his place and still looking down in feared waiting for Wooyoung to get angry at him.

“I’m sorry.. my.. my hand slip, I’m sorry.. I’m sorry, I.. I promise to buy you a new cup.. I promise..” said Yoseob in tremble when Wooyoung finish clean up the mess.

“Seobie, give me your hands..” ask Wooyoung.

“I.. I’m sorry, I’m sorry.. I won’t do it again, I’m sorry.. please, please.. don’t hit me, please.. don’t..I’m sorry..” pleaded Yoseob as he thought Wooyoung want to punish him.

Wooyoung quickly approach him but Yoseob takes a few step backways.

“Seobie, I’m not going to hit you.. I just want to treat your wound..” said Wooyoung softly as he try to look at the cut on the younger’s palm.

“I.. I’m fine..” said Yoseob as he hide his hands behind his back.

“Seobie, it’s ok.. just let me take a look at it..” said Wooyoung softly as he grab Yoseob’s hand.

“Ouch!..” whimpered Yoseob when Wooyoung grab his hands.

“It looks awful, how can you say that you’re fine..” ask Wooyoung.

He quickly treat the wound. Yoseob just let Wooyoung treating his hands as he remain silent.

“It’s done.. next time, don’t touch the broken glass anymore, ok? I don’t want you to get hurt like this again..” said Wooyoung softly.

“I’m sorry.. hyung, Im sorry..” said Yoseob as he slowly look at his hyung.

“It’s fine, Seobie.. now, rest ok?..” said Wooyoung as he went to the washroom.

___________________________________________________________

“Seobie, let’s go out..” said Wooyoung to Yoseob,

 “Eo.. eodieyo?” Yoseob who already finish taking his medicines looking up at Wooyoung in shock.

“To the park, maybe.. or.. where do you want to go?..” ask Wooyoung.

“I.. I don’t know, I don’t have any specific place to go..” said Yoseob as he tidy up his medicines.

“In that case, let’s just go whenever we wants to go.. is that ok?”

“De.. gwaenchanayo..”

___________________________________________________________

“Hyung, can.. can I ask you something?” ask Yoseob when they reach the park.

“De, sure..”

“Am.. am I going to be able to graduate?”

Wooyoung stop his walk and stand infront of Yoseob waiting for his answer.

“Why are you asking that Seobie? Of course you’ll be able to graduate..” said Wooyoung smiling.

“My disease has gotten worse, right? I heard it all.. from Dr Song, is.. is it true?”

“No.. no, it’s not.. you’re going to be fine ok?”

“You’re not lying, right?.. I believe in you, hyung..”

Wooyoung just smile at him while patting his head.