CHAPTER 12 : What's going on?

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

As soon as he wants to drink the Cola, Wooyoung quickly snatch his drink and it makes the drink spill a little on the table. Everyone was watching him. 

"Wooyoung-sshi.. are you ok?" ask Hyunseung.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. just my hand was slippery.." said Wooyoung as he quickly sit down and look at Yoseob whos's face was getting pale.

"Seobie, do you.. perhaps, you eat that?.." ask Wooyoung feared as he look at the younger's plate that was almost empty with the noodle dishes.

Yoseob looks down at him as he clutch his stomach in pain. But he just remain silent, swallowing his pain quietly.

"Seobie, let's go back home ok?" said Wooyoung as he got up from his chair. "Urmm.. everyone, I'm sorry.. but I need to get Yoseob back now, he's not feeling well.." said Wooyoung to everyone. Dujun quickly look at Yoseob with worried expression.

"You want to go back? Let me drive you back home.." said Dujun as he also got up.

"No, it's ok.. I'm with him.." said Wooyoung quickly as he help Yoseob got up from his seat before bowing to everyone. But before he wants to grab Yoseob's hand properly, the younger suddenly collapse. 

"Seobie!.." shout Wooyoung as everyone was got up from their seat helping him. Dujun quickly scoop Yoseob's body and walk quickly to his car.

"Quickly!.. to Seoul Hospital!.." said Wooyoung to Dujun as he call someone. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"How's he?" ask Wooyoung quickly to Dr Song as soon as he saw the doctor walking out from Yoseob's room. 

"He's fine, now.. but let me ask you something. What did he eat before he collapse?.." ask the doctor.

Wooyoung seem hesitate to answer the question because he know that the doctor will get mad at him.

"Wooyoung-sshi?.." ask the doctor again.

"I.. I think he eat the spicy noodles, I didn't realise that.. but I think he eat those because of his school mate ask him to.." explain Wooyoung.

"See.. I told you before, that's why I don't want him to go to that school.. not because I don't want him to further his studies, but I'm afraid that something like this will happen to him, and now.. look.." said Dr Song as he sigh at Wooyoung.

"If you want to tell me that he need to stop school, I won't let him do that.. it was his dream doctor, I won't destroy it.." said Wooyoung quickly.

"Believe me Wooyoung-sshi, oneday you will do that.. for his future.." said Dr Song again as he walk away leaving the still Wooyoung who was standing there. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Wooyoung-sshi! how's he? Is the doctor already come out?" ask Dujun when he approach Wooyoung. He was come back from the washroom.

"Ohh Dujun hyung.. he's fine, you can visit him now.." said Wooyoung.

"You.. didn't want to come in?.." ask Dujun when he see the younger didn't bulge from his seat.

"I will.. later.." said Wooyoung.

"Urm, ok.." said Dujun as he come in to Yoseob's room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Should I make him to stop school?.." thought Wooyoung. He was actually thinking about the doctor's suggestion. 

Although he want to deny it, but the doctor makes a true fact. Since Yoseob start his school, his disease was getting worse. Almost everyday, he wakes up in the middle of the night.. whimpered in pain while clutching his stomach. But at the same time, he didn't want to destroy his dream. 

"Urgh! what should I do?.." said Wooyoung as he sigh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wooyoung hyung?.." said Yoseob slowly as he open his eyes.

"No, it's me Seobie.. Dujun hyung.." said Dujun as he approach the younger.

Yoseob was looking at him in feared as he slowly got up from his bed trying to seat down. His hands was clutching his stomach. For Yoseob, Dujun was the last one he want to see in the hospital.. but as soon as he wake up and see the older in the hospital with his condition like this, it's makes him scared. Scared if Dujun knows about his disease. 

"Wooyoung hyung!.. Wooyoung hyung! where are you?.." ask Yoseob in frantic. Dujun seem shock with his condition trying to calm him down. 

"Seobie, calm down.. he will be here, it's ok.." said Dujun softly.

But the younger resist him and keep shouting and crying for Wooyoung's name. Dujun hug him tightly to makes him calm down more. Not long after that, Wooyoung comes into the room and quickly approach the younger. Dujun step aside as he see Wooyoung comes in. Yoseob finally stop shouting but keep crying in Wooyoung's embrace.

"Hyung.. please, don't leave me alone.. I'm scared, I'm scared.." sobbed Yoseob. 

"What's going on?" thought Dujun. "Why is he so scared?"

"Dujun hyung, I'm sorry.. but can you please leave us alone.. just for a while, can you" ask Wooyoung as he look at the older.

"Yeah, sure.. I'll be outside if you need me.."

"Thank you, hyung.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Seobie.." said Wooyoung softly.

"Hyung.. why is Dujun hyung here? Is.. is he know? Ab.. about me?" ask Yoseob as soon as Dujun walk outside the room.

"Calm down Seobie, he's the one who sent you here when you fainted.. and no, he's didn't know about you yet.." said Wooyoung.

"Jinjjayo? You didn't tell him, right?" ask Yoseob again.

"No, I'm not.. don't worry.." said Wooyoung as he smile at the younger. But suddenly Yosoeb feel a pang of guilty hit his heart. He didn't know why he feel like that, but he really feel sorry for Wooyoung.

"Hyung.. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.." said Yoseob softly as more tears stream down from his cute eyes. Wooyoung really hate when he see the younger covered in tears, he really didn't want to see the younger always in sad.

"Seobie, it's ok.. it's not your fault.. don't blame yourself.." said Wooyoung as he patted the younger's head.

"No, it was all my fault.. I'm sorry, I always trouble you.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry hyung.." said Yoseob as he lowered his head crying.

"It was not your fault Seobie.. don't say sorry anymore, you're not a trouble for me.." said Wooyoung as he hug him tightly.

Yoseob was crying more when Wooyoung hug him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why is he like that? Is he really had a disease? As Wooyoung want to say that day?" though Dujun as he mind rolled back to remember what Woooyung want to said on that day.

FLASHBACK

“Yoseob-ah! Are you ok? Did you get hurt? ask Wooyoung. He was damn worried when Dujun call him and told him that he found Yoseob fainted at the road sideways.

“Hyung-ah, I’m fine.. don’t worry.”

“Do you know how worried I am when they told me that you’ve been fainted?”

“I’m fine now.. ok?”

“This will not gonna be happen if you take your medicine on time Yoseob-ah” said Wooyoung.

“Medicine? Are you sick?” ask Dujun curiously.

“Yeah, this boy had a …”

“Hyung-ah, that’s fine. Now, help me get away from this bed, I wanna go home now.” Said Yoseob. 

END OF FLASHBACK

"This was the second time I saw him fainted, just what is wrong with him?.." thought Dujun again.

"Dujun-ah!.."

"Ohh.. Hyunseung-ah.." said Dujun when he see Hyunseung and Junhyung coming towards him.

"What's going on? Why is he suddenly fainted?.." ask Hyunseung.

"I.. I don't know too, Wooyoung didn't say anything to me.." said Dujun.

"Where is he now?.." ask Junhyung.

"He's in that room, with Wooyoung.." said Dujun as he pointed at the room not far from them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Anyeong.." said Junhyung as he walk into the room. Both Wooyoung and Yoseob turn their head in shock when they see towards the door.

"You're ok, now?" ask Hyunseung to Yoseob as they approach them.

"De? de.. I.. I'm fine.." said Yoseob while looking at Wooyoung in feared.

"What's wrong with you? why are you suddenly fainted?.." ask Junhyung and it's make Yoseob turn pale when he heard the question. 

"I.. I.." stuttered Yoseob.

"He had a cold, that's why he's fainted.." explain Wooyoung quickly.

"Ahhh.. is that why you're so pale during the performance? Aaa.. mianei, I didn't know that.." said Hyunseung in guilty.

"Then, what did the doctor say?.." ask Junhyung.

"He just need a couple of rest, that's all.. everything's fine, don't worry.." said Wooyoung as smile at the three.

"I'm sorry.." said Yoseob slowly.

"Nah.. it's ok cutie, seems that's nothing wrong with you.." said Hyunseung as he ruffled Yoseob's hair.

"There's something wrong with me, hyung.."

"Yeah, you'll get better soon.. it just a cold, thought.." said Junhyung as he smile warmly at him.

"It's not just a cold, hyung.. I'm dying.."

But, there's a pair of eyes that keeps eyeing on him. It was Dujun. Yoseob look at him, his eyes was staring at him in worried expressions but somehow Yoseob seems to know what is that eyes means. He was demanding for an answer, from him. 

"Help me, hyung.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I look at him in worried. My mind keep wandering, telling me that Yoseob was fine.. but far deep in my mind, I know.. there's something wrong with him. I know. I just know it. His eyes stare back at me. And suddenly, I just heard him say..

"Help me, hyung.."

I look back at him, he was still staring at me. He was sending a message to me, with his eyes. What do you want me to help, Seobie? 

"Just what's going on with you, Seobie?.."

 

 

 

 

*****

Hi.. so, how was it? If you didn't remember the flashback part, it was in Chapter 2.. so, until we meet again in the next chapter, anyeong! (bow)