CHAPTER 2 : The sickness

Who should I choose? [ON HIATUS]

“Why are they always eat here?” ask Yoseob to Wooyoung as they were rest at the corner of the café for their lunch break.

“Ermm.. who?” ask Wooyoung.

“Hyung, you know who I’m talking about..” said Yoseob.

“Alright.. so, what is wrong with that? Because of them, we got so many customer came to eat here, and because of that also, we got a raise. Don’t you like it?”

“No, I mean.. it’s just that I don’t fell comfortable with them coming here everyday and make me taking their order. Why they just don’t let hyung, or the ahjumma or the other waiter to take their order? Why me?.. aish! Jinjja..” said Yoseob and he begin to caressed his temple. His head started to hurt again.

“Ya.. don’t stress, you know that it will worsen your disease..”said Wooyoung and he begin to caress his bestfriend hand.

“Urgh.. my stomach hurt..”said Yoseob.

“Try to lay down on the table.. I’ll get your medicine.” said Wooyoung.

“But I didn’t take it with me today.. so, I..”

“You what? Are you kidding me?” ask Wooyoung with disbelieved.

“I’m sorry, I thought I will be okay.. but this morning I suddenly have a headache and I..”

“You.. aish, jinnja.. if you’re not my friend, I will punch you right now, you know?” he knows that Yoseob always take his disease lightly, and he is the one who always be with Yoseob, remind him to take the medicine, go check up and take care of his meal.

“But luckily I’m your bestfriend.” Said Yoseob chuckled and he begin to stand up.

“And where do you think you’re going?”

“Continued my job, of course.” Said Yoseob. As he want to walked away, Wooyoung grab his hand.

“No, you’re not.. you stay here. I’ll inform ahjumma to release you early” said Wooyoung.

“No.. no.. there’s no need to do that hyung. I’m fine, I’m totally fine”

“No, you’re not fine. You know that I knew everything about you, right? So, stay here, I’ll inform the ahjumma.”

___________________________________________________________

“Are you sure, you don’t want me to accompany you back home?” ask Wooyoung again with his concerned eyes.

“Hyung, this is the fifth time you asked me. It’s ok, I will be fine. Don’t worry.” Said Yoseob and he begin to wear his jacket.

“But Seobie, it’s freezing cold outside, and you’re not that well. And with your condition right now.. (sigh), I’m worried.”said Wooyoung again. He really feel worried with his bestfriend right now.

“Hyung-ah, I’m fine, ok? The hostel is not far though” said Yoseob as they were walked through the café main door.

“It’s far.. and you’re going to walk alone, and I had shift until this late evening, so you’re gonna be alone at the dorm. Are you ok with that?”

“Yeah, it’s gonna be fine.”

“Ok, so.. I guest you will be ok then, make sure to take your medicine once you arrive, ok?”

“Ok, alright.. see you then.” Said Yoseob and he begin to walk away.

“And make sure to call me if anything happen, ok?!” shout Wooyoung as he see Yoseob make the ok sign as he make turn to the corner.

___________________________________________________________

“Hey, where is your cute bestfriend?” ask Dongwoon as he didn’t see the cute glimpse at the café today.

“Oh Yoseob? He doesn’t feeling well today, so he’s not coming to work. I’m sorry, but today I will be the one to take your order” Said Wooyoung smile.

___________________________________________________________

“And where the hell is Dujun?” ask Hyunseung. Dujun was the one who asked to meet them at Dream Café, but until now he didn’t show up.

“I’d don’t know, why don’t you try to called him?” ask Dongwoon.

___________________________________________________________

Kring… kring…

“Yobseyo?”

“Yah, Dujun-ah! Where the hell are you?”

“I’m sorry, but I think I can’t meet you’re all today. It’s an emergency, sorry. I will treat you a meal tomorrow. Send my apologize to Dongwoon. Bye.”

___________________________________________________________

Klik.

The phone was hang up.

“Yah Dujun-ah! Dujun-ah!.. aish, jinjja..” said Hyunseung.

“What did Dujun hyung said?” ask Dongwoon.

“He can’t came today”

“Waeyo?”

“He’s got an emergency, I wonder what kind of emergency he had?”

___________________________________________________________

 “Urgh.. my head,” Yoseob whimpered painfully as he woke up from his bed. He look around and realised he was not on his own bed. The bed he layed on was so huge, different from his own bed. The room was paint with gold color, and it look very luxury.

“Where.. where am I?” ask Yoseob to himself. His head was throbbing very hard, he start to feel regret for not taking his medicine.

“Oh, you’re awake? You’ve been sleeping for so long.”

Yoseob looked at the boy who sit at the couch.

“Du.. Dujun?”

“Oh, you know my name?” said Dujun being impressed as the boy know his name.

“Where.. where am I? how I can end up here?.. what time is it now?.. Wooyoung hyung.. Wooyoung hyung must be worried, I.. I must go home now..” said Yoseob panicked and he start to wake up from the bed. As he want to stand up, his head began to spinning again, and he fall to the floor.

“Urgh! My head.. it’s hurt..” whimpered Yoseob as he clutched his head.

“Easy.. easy there, relax. I’ll call your bestfriend later.” Said Dujun and he lift Yoseob bridal style and placed the small body on the bed again.

“What happen with my clothes?” ask Yoseob as he realised that he was wearing a big size pyjamas.

“I change your clothes because it was dirty and wet, so..”

“You.. you change my clothes?” ask Yoseob in shocked and he quickly covered his body with his hands.

“No.. not me, my assistant.. don’t worry, he didn’t do anything to you, I’d guarantee that.” Dujun chuckled. “He’s very protective of his body, huh?”

“Stay here for a while, I’ll call your bestfriend” Said Dujun and he begin to call Hyunseung because Hyunseung got Wooyoung number. How he got that number, Dujun also didn’t know. After he got Wooyoung number from Hyunseung, he begin to call Wooyoung.

___________________________________________________________

“Alright, I’ve been informed you’re bestfriend that you’re here, and he will came here to get you, so just wait, ok?” said Dujun as he sit at the couch.

Yoseob just nodded, but he can’t help to get think how he can get end up here? At Dujun’s house? But Dujun seem to sense what in Yoseob mind.

“Are you wandering why are you in my house?” Dujun chuckled as he see the cute boy keep looking at him.

“Yeah..” said Yoseob as he blink his big round eyes at Dujun waiting for the answer.

“Well..”

__________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

“Urh, I’m late..”

Dujun just finished his meeting with the school border and was on his way to meet Hyunseung and Dongwoon at Dream Café. Well, the café began to become their usual place to meet. Besides, he wants to see his cute boy who worked there as a waiter.

“Wait, his cute boy? Since when that cute boy become his?” he just smile when he think about his thought. Since their first met, Dujun can’t stop thinking about the cute boy. Yang Yoseob, what a cute name he had. It was his first time, he had a crush on someone.

As he kept on thinking about Yoseob, he saw someone familiar walking slowly beside his car.

“Is that Yoseob?, the café is over there.. where is he going?” he thought.

“Ahjussi, turn back and follow that boy” said Dujun to his driver. The driver turn back and kept on following Yoseob’s track.

“Why is he walking like that?” said Dujun as he saw Yoseob was walking miserably . After a while, he saw Yoseob bend down and clutched his stomach as his other hand was leaning on the wall of the shop and suddenly, he fainted.

“Oh my God, Yoseob! Ahjussi, stop!”

The driver stop the car, and Dujun rushly ran to the boy side and take his body bridal style and put him on his car.

“Should we take this boy to the hospital, Young Master?” asked the driver.

“No, back to my house.. hurried!.” Said Dujun.

END OF FLASHBACK

___________________________________________________________

“…so here you are.” Said Dujun.

“Ooh.. urm.. well, thank you Dujun..”

“Hyung..”

“Huh?”

“Dujun hyung, you should call me Dujun hyung, I’m sure that I’m older than you.” Said Dujun.

“Oh, ok.. I’m sorry, ermm.. thank you Du.. Dujun hyung” said Yoseob. He can felt that his face blushed.

Dujun noticed that. “He’s blushing, so cute.” He thought.

“I’ve called my private doctor to check on you, he said that you had a slight fever?”

“Oh, geurae? it’s fine then.” Said Yoseob almost whispered to himself. “I’m lucky, he didn’t know”

“What?”

“Oh, nothing and by the way, did you tell that story to Wooyoung hyung? The exact full story?” ask Yoseob as he wish that Dujun didn’t tell the whole story to Wooyoung.

“Yeah, why? He wants to know, so I just tell him? Is that wrong?”

“Yeah.. urmm, no, I mean, urh.. nevermind then..”

“What..”

Knock.. knock..

They both looked at the door.

“I’m sorry for interrupting you Young Master Yoon, but the boy’s bestfriend has been arrived.” Said his maid.

“Alright, send him in.” said Dujun.

After a while, Wooyoung entered the bedroom. He quickly rushed to his bestfriend side.

“Yoseob-ah! Are you ok? Did you get hurt? ask Wooyoung. He was damn worried when Dujun call him and told him that he found Yoseob fainted at the road sideways.

“Hyung-ah, I’m fine.. don’t worry.”

“Do you know how worried I am when they told me that you’ve been fainted?”

“I’m fine now.. ok?”

“This will not gonna be happen if you take your medicine on time Yoseob-ah” said Wooyoung.

“Medicine? Are you sick?” ask Dujun curiously.

“Yeah, this boy had a …”

“Hyung-ah, that’s fine. Now, help me get away from this bed, I wanna go home now.” Said Yoseob. 

 

 

 

 

*****

Second chapter.. yeay! Boring? (Urmm..) Please don't.. keep reading, love you! (flying kiss)